Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ (10011 Views)

Monday’s Bomb Attack: Chad Army Arrests Five Boko Haram Militants / Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Five Boko Haram bombers arrested in Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by nlofficial(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2012
Five suspected Islamist militants were killed when bombs they were assembling exploded during a shootout with government troops in northern Nigeria, a military commander said Monday.

"I can confirm that five suspected members of Boko Haram were on Saturday night blown to pieces by Improvised Explosive Devices," they were assembling, Colonel Victor Ebhaleme told AFP news agency.

Ebhaleme said the bombs were being assembled for attacks planned for the flashpoint city of Maiduguri, the epicentre of an increasingly bloody insurgency that has left more than 1,000 people dead since mid-2009.

He said the joint military task force deployed to the region to stem the violence had surrounded the hideout and "engaged the suspects in a shootout".

Ebhaleme said the insurgents had thrown a bomb at the soldiers when the other bombs inside the house went off "killing the five suspects and destroying the house".
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/44120-five-boko-haram-members-killed-by-%E2%80%98own-bombs%E2%80%99.html

Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2012
God in action.

1 Like

Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by Okijajuju1(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2012
kunletiwoo: God in action.

And where was he during Christmas and Easter day bombings?! angry

1 Like

Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by fm7070: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2012
[b][/b]
Okija_juju:

Almight God was and He's still in heaven:

Psalms:2:1: Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Psalms:2:2: The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Psalms:2:3: Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Psalms:2:4: He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Psalms:2:5: Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Psalms:2:9: Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

1 Like

Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by Gentleboby: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2012
T B Joshua warned three days ago during live sunday service that boys should stop bombing that God wanted to intervene in Nigeria situation any one can confirm this.
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by Honeycity(f): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2012
They aint see nothing yet.
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

??

Caution! Caution! Caution!
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2012
hardleyC:

??

Caution! Caution! Caution!

Please tell him what he knows not.
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by ckkris: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2012
okiya yuyu.
Alusi Ogwugwu. Those soldiers deserve respect and honour, for sweating blood and some actually lose their lives, so that everyone can enjoy peace, freedom, and the prosperity that is in Nigeria.
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by logica(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

Are you OK? You want God to work during a holiday? You think you are the only one who enjoys holidays?

1 Like

Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by Ninapha(f): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

. Has it got this bad with you??
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by Okijajuju1(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2012
Caution!! Caution!!! Caution!!!!

Na me una dey warn!! I don suffer. . .

@ Logica: Bros I forget. . . I thought he never slept, took a break nor went on vacations. . . These Boko boys must be darn good to have slipped over three past him. . Darn!!

fm7070: [b][/b]

Almight God was and He's still in heaven:

Psalms:2:1: Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Psalms:2:2: The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Psalms:2:3: Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Psalms:2:4: He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Psalms:2:5: Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Psalms:2:9: Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

If I tell you that any of this crap you wrote up there means shit to me I am lying!! I have seen better well scripted nursery rhymes than this. . . Im sorry bro, I dont speak chinese.

ckkris: okiya yuyu.
Alusi Ogwugwu. Those soldiers deserve respect and honour, for sweating blood and some actually lose their lives, so that everyone can enjoy peace, freedom, and the prosperity that is in Nigeria.

Ajo nwa si owerri ba nne ya afo. . Nna ke way gi men?! Hapu ndi nzuzu ka fa nolu eba na ekwueri.

If God were not sleeping, explain why he didnt stop this senseless killings since?! Arrant nonsense. .
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by DivineR: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2012
[quote author=Okija_juju]

@ Logica: Bros I forget. . . I thought he never slept, took a break nor went on vacations. . . These Boko boys must be darn good to have slipped over three past him. . Darn!!

Don't use the name of God your creator in vain! you can joke with everyother thing.... but the name of God that gave you life and enables you to read and write should not be joke with. pls. mind your speeches when it comes to God.
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by MmuoOkija: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2012
Divine R.:
Don't use the name of God your creator in vain! you can joke with everyother thing.... but the name of God that gave you life and enables you to read and write should not be joke with. pls. mind your speeches when it comes to God.

Who be this?!

His name in vain in what sense na?! i CAN JOKE WITH EVERY OTHER THING?!

Are you serious?! Is it vain when I say that although Jesus was born on Christmas day, he couldnt save the bomb victims who attended his birthday party. . .

or

While Jesus was busy ressurecting from the dead on Easter, Christians who attended his ressurection party were losing their lives. .

Or

Jesus's birthday and Death day party in Nigeria was the BOMB!!!

I cant even believe it I crack myself up too. . .

Nigga please!!!!
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by kelvinuche(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2012
God @ work........more is on d way if d don't stop....God's judgement is finally here
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2012
logica: Are you OK? You want God to work during a holiday? You think you are the only one who enjoys holidays?

ROFLMAO. . . .All these atheists no go kill person with laugh. grin
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by MmuoOkija: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2012
kelvin uche: God @ work........more is on d way if d don't stop....God's judgement is finally here

Gods judgement is like that of the Nigerian courts, the Guilty always go scotfree. .

Steal offering money and you'll die.. Bomb a church on Jesus's birthday and its alright!!
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by seunlayi(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hope this tread as turned into a joke?
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2012
There's so much idiocy on nairaland. I'll say no more.
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by razznaija(f): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2012
good for them.
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by azubaby(f): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
I pity for u two- okija juju n mmor okija. Keep wastin ur lives on ur dead god
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by Janerally: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

If I tell you that any of this crap you wrote up there means shit to me I am lying!! I have seen better well scripted nursery rhymes than this. . . Im sorry bro, I dont speak chinese.

Ajo nwa si owerri ba nne ya afo. . Nna ke way gi men?! Hapu ndi nzuzu ka fa nolu eba na ekwueri.

Nwanne, Jirikwa nwayo. Chukwu di kwa finally.

If God were not sleeping, explain why he didnt stop this senseless killings since?! Arrant nonsense. .
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2012
I guess those preparing the bomb should read more in arabic instead of using the english manual.

1 Like

Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by Janerally: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2012
God is on the throne whether anybody believes that or not. He does not change.
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by ortopazz(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2012
really?. What do u xpect 4rm illitrates?
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by JahMan1: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2012
May God not lay this sin against okija-juju and co.
Okwa ichere na imutago akwukwo chefuo Chineke kere gi?
Rapukwa ife ndi ocha gwara gi,Ndi Igbo mana enwere Chi-Ukwu bi na igwe.
Chegharia mgbe oge foduru,ka ighara ikwa mmakwara.
Onye nwere nti ya nuru.
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by PHIPEX(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

You are not the first to ask this question and certainly will not be the last but those who did it before you regreted it later.

Judges 6:13 And Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, if the LORD be with us, why then is all this befallen us? and where be all his miracles which our fathers told us of, saying, Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt? but now the LORD hath forsaken us, and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites.

2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

2Pe 3:9 ¶ The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by chromoTop: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2012
Atheist Ko Catheist ni. wait until your village winsh comes for your jugular. undecided
YAWNS*****and walks away.
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by Goshen360(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

The same place God was when you lied and got away with it. The same place God was when you cheated and committed some immoral acts and got away with it. The same place where God was when you broke the laws of the land you live and got away with it.

It's not every good things that happens that God is responsible for and also, it is not every bad things that happens that God is responsible for. Men should take responsibilities.
Re: Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ by Princesaha: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2012
They haven't seen anything yet. Useless rams. They will all die shamelessly including their sponsors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill To Regulate Arbitrary Bank Charges Passes Second Reading / Governor Ganduje Sacks All Permanent Secretaries / Gov Umahi Demands ₦1 Billion In Damages From People's Gazette For Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.