Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software (116853 Views)

Get Free Secure Proxy to Change Blocked and Flagged IP to US, UK Russia & others / How To Change Your IP To Any IP Without Using Software within 5mins / How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2013
onegig:

i made this by myself dude. USA and any country you want.

Great and do you normally use any software?
If yes,it is so easy to configure?

Reply ASAP as I want you to be the first person to experiment mine and share your experience.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
Chuksmax: Goodnews you can hack any gmail box of any account by using --- software. fast and reliable. so download from ---

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by stevo10: 9:56am On May 25, 2013
need a better fast 24/7 proxy software that you caan use for business centers call 08069115640
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by Jake89: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2013
legalwealth: Hello fellow nairalanders,
How can I change my IP to any IP without using software because software slows down the connection?
Any assistance?
But I finally got this one posted by a nairalander below useful and I've decided to quote him below:

If your IP address is static,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.If you want to check your IP address,visit Ip-details.com .

1 Like

Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
lol, changing IP is no biggie, you got to chsnge your DNS and mac address too as well as user agent and internet clock system to match time zones.

1 Like

Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by technocrus: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
why not just use TOR. free of charge and very simple to change IP
http://www.bloomgeek.com/featured/how-to-change-the-ip-address-in-tor-to-a-specific-countrys-ip
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by supaeagles(m): 12:57am On Jul 10, 2013
Billyonaire: lol, changing IP is no biggie, you got to chsnge your DNS and mac address too as well as user agent and internet clock system to match time zones.
Actually your DNS info is not distributed across the internet since you just use the DNS service for address name to IP address resolution. Likewise MAC address of your computer(s) is not propagated or detectable beyond your local network.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
Billyonaire: lol, changing IP is no biggie, you got to chsnge your DNS and mac address too as well as user agent and internet clock system to match time zones.

Not a big deal?Yes but can you show us how you do yours?

Looking For How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software?
Check here => http:// www.presegsunderstanding.com/
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by ican2020: 6:01am On Aug 09, 2013

I like what you have above but I need more detailed explanation please.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
ican2020:

I like what you have above but I need more detailed explanation please.

I pray he explains that cuz he didn't since I asked him to do as you've just said.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by mencorp: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
I keep wondering why some people are making things complicated for themselves and others! Subscribe for BIS or BBCWEEK if you download alot, download and install Above VPN @ www. abovevpn .com, the software uses uncommon port to connect and works like magic on almost all networks with over 47 servers, you can also be a reseller & get your own customized software.

More info @ www. abovevpn .com or check my signature to contact me. Enjoy!
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by jimohib(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2013
To beginners out there, you might to learn the basics bout pc tips and so on.....mind checking out this little page of mine? Believe me; you won't regret you clicked on the link http://ibjtech..com ............It is off topic but I know you'll be glad you clicked.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by tboy20017: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701, at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by Codedhacker(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2013
legalwealth: Hello fellow nairalanders,
How can I change my IP to any IP without using software because software slows down the connection?
Any assistance?
But I finally got this one posted by a nairalander below useful and I've decided to quote him below:

Mr poster, I can tell you how to get the actual VPN he's talking about there & even show you the Nigerian ATM Card that you can use to do everything for just N2,000. Call 08101665240/08086578027 for more details.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2013
Codedhacker:

Mr poster, I can tell you how to get the actual VPN he's talking about there & even show you the Nigerian ATM Card that you can use to do everything for just N2,000. Call 08101665240/08086578027 for more details.

Hmmm!I'm not a learner though as I'm as well a programmer that craft out VPNs.

You can share what you've gat in here because no one will call you.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by tboy20017: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE BROWSING..
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701,babsdamilare@hotmail.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by henryrony: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Are you still searching for sure ways and infos to start making a cool income online? Search no more..! visit http://hicashlink..com to GET ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY ONLINE. PROVEN AND SURE WAYS. To your Success!
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by henryrony: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Are still you searching for ways to make a good income from the internet..? Search no more! visit : http://hicashlink..com. GET ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY ONLINE. SURE AND PROVEN WAYS.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by Webmasterjames(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
you can use HMA PRO VPN software, it is superb.

Thank you...
PC Support By Click4Support
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2014
Webmasterjames: you can use HMA PRO VPN software, it is superb.

Thank you...
PC Support By Click4Support

That is cool but it is not recommend for accessing all websites especially for
PayPal because of its dynamic nature but I do use a static IP for operating
PayPal and some other strict sites which you can get to know more about from http://ijamsolution.com/register/usa-dedicated-vpn/
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by mindtricks: 1:44am On Jul 20, 2014
kunletiwoo:

It allows you bypass your network filters, and link you to other servers(IPs) abroad... go search for a suitable proxy server.
?

Any downsides?
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Jake89:

If your IP address is static,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.If you want to check your IP address,visit Ip-details.com .

You are definitely right but Static IP is the best.
It won't change except you contact ISP just as you've said.

1 Like

Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
kunletiwoo:

It allows you bypass your network filters, and link you to other servers(IPs) abroad... go search for a suitable proxy server.

Thanks for this but I've got to realize that proxy server technology is not good but that of SOCKS V5 is the best which I'm now using.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by rexandyke(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
i saw a wonderful post that can be used to do so on your android, visit http://www.andyke.com/2017/02/how-to-change-ip-address-of-your.html
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
rexandyke:
i saw a wonderful post that can be used to do so on your android, visit http://www.andyke.com/2017/02/how-to-change-ip-address-of-your.html

That is good but not secured enough because it is being used by the general public.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by rexandyke(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2017
legalwealth:

That is good but not secured enough because it is being used by the general public.

not really......
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
rexandyke:

not really......

Then what please?

1 Like

Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 12:23am On Aug 17, 2017
You Might As Well Be Interested In Top Reason You Should Not Use Nigeria IP To Open Or Operate Your Paypal Account => https://www.nairaland.com/3962904/top-reason-should-not-use
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by Fiscabally(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2017
legalwealth:

Thanks for this but I've got to realize that proxy server technology is not good but that of SOCKS V5 is the best which I'm now using.
Please share me dis technique

1 Like

Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fiscabally:

Please share me dis technique

Kindly read up https://www.nairaland.com/3962904/top-reason-should-not-use to get what I use! !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

modify12Am 16/07/10 free Us Proxy And Other,first Come First Serve.go Get Yours / My Laptop Speakers Are Not Working Anymore, Wat Should I Do? / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.