Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? (2211 Views)

William Gallas Is Now Arsenal New Captain. / Gallas Threatened He Would Score An Own Goal / Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by Priscila(f): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2006
William Gallas For Italy

Imagine! my only Chelsea Gallas,wants to leave me in England to a country which apart from Juve and Milan I can't pronounce the others. It must be a serie A thing.

People! these are confirmed rumours because Juve and Milan are in race for him. How I enjoy watching Gallas especially when pairing up with makelele , they make vicious attacks to any daring opponent. I thought premiership is where everyone would want to be.

I prefer Gallas to be in Chelsea just because I watched a recent FA encounter between Chelsea and( can't remember if it was Man U or New Castle) ,the Bobo came in handy to score when Drogba and del horno were scandalously wasteful infront of goal.
Whats good in Italy? and also tell me the mediocrity of premiership then I will start watching all Europe matches.

Note:Gallas pic please.
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by whitesoftx(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2006
Dont worry laddy, Gallas is not leaving us, not even this time! let the clubs keep bragging!

Gallas Pic.

Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by Akolawole(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2006
Rumour! Rumour!! Rumour!!!

For few years, he has been every Coaches' dream player but he will retire in Chelsea.

Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by nightrider: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2006
gallas standing with the KING in the middle
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by Priscila(f): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2006
Which king? which king can be on that photo apart from Gallas.?Respect my manoooo na mi oo Gallas.
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by nightrider: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2006
prisc.

are yu refusing to acknowledge the presence of the KING. Gallas feels very priviledged standing with him. see the way he is grabbing his shirt, trying to tap annionting.
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by Akolawole(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2006
nightrider:

see the way he is grabbing his shirt, trying to tap annionting.

My Friend, you are too Henry-drunk!
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by nightrider: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2006
grin
bros name one player better than him in the premiership

besides that was a joke and you just simply didn't get it
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by whitesoftx(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2006
You should have something at the back of your mind! France is not going to loose anything for Henry not to play for them, Plenty others upfront! but Imagine a French Team without Gallas! Oops! the Team is Half-Done! if you dont know, ask some other Football lovers (aside Chelsea and Arsenal Fans), You can imagine fielding him (Gallas) in so many positions, club and country! Henry would have been World No1 if gone for SPRINTING (100 Mtrs) and bench Justin! but Gallas! Oh My Gawd! Never been better seeing that guy palying on field!
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by Priscila(f): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2006
You mean thats  Henry the Gunner?I mean the great! sorry everyone I had not checked keenly. Henry is a big king now! and Gallas still my king.
What about Gallas move?
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by nightrider: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2006
whitesoftx

i agree that henry doesn't really play well for france. but who is a better replacement in the team. is it cisse or Govou that will partner trezeguet in attack? it won't work, the french team should check their midfield not the attack. the midfield is old with zidane in it and uncreative without zidane in it.
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by whitesoftx(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2006
The names in question are Gallas and Henry in France Team! i agree Henry is a Good\Great player of his class, to hit the nail on the head! Gallas is more Important than Henry in the French team! We all know that!
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by nightrider: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2006
i don't agree.

the problem with henry scoring is no quality supply of balls from midfield, thats why i said they should work on the midfield, it's not henry's fault. even trezeguet is not playing well.

i can't all recall french defenders by heart but i know there are suitable replacements for him.
if henry does't play for france who will score.

it's like saying terry is more important than rooney or cafu is more important than adriano.
they are all equally important( to me Sha)
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by Akolawole(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2006
@Whitesoftx

Why are you waisting your time on this?

I beg chill out.
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by Priscila(f): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2006
@ Akola
I don't agree with you telling people to chill out. Or are you also jealous of my Gallas the King?

@ everyone
This may seem like endless  jargon but you guys keep on listening. Now I can guess why my Gallas  wants to move to Italy just because
I watched this AC milan/Olympic Lyonaise match and I was left gasping for more.
I feel Scvhevchenko and Kaka are his role models if not inspiration. You mean these men are that dangerous? I ve not watched such a flowing match
That Malouda of Lyon, is he the same Malouda in France team? that man is so good in the pitch. By the way he closely resembles Gallas, are they brothers?

Note:I will continue to appreciate any good player from any team even if the team is not my favourite
eg Makelele( Chelsea), Simao( Benfica) Okocha(Bolton), Thomas(charlton) and many more

Now everyone explain why  Gallas should not move. As for me I don't want him to move because I watch Chelsea alot and I sample him out fast before anyone else
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by nightrider: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2006
why so much noise about Gallas in Chelsea , he is not even as good as John terry
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by Priscila(f): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2006
Who saw Gallas in that Chelsea –Westham united match. The boy played so well that I feel him leaving Chelsea he won’t play his position.
Chelsea have the premiership trophy and why should he want to become a wife to teams not certain of trophy this seaon round.
Anyway, Juve will win the I talian League just as Chelsea in premiership.
With Ac Milan things are not certain with Barca ahead!
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by elphem(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2006
I see barca very much ahead AC because they are so flexible. I so much disagree with Priscila.
And I'm sure chelsea will miss Gallas so much.
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by 02(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2006
Gallas is good but don't overhype him.After all he was there and France was struggling to qualify 4 germany 2006. Had it not been 4 "IGWE Henry" and Proffessor Zidane scorong at the crucial minutes 4 France.

2.Was gallas part of the team that won France 1998 or Euro 2000?
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by Akolawole(m): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2006
02:

After all he was there and France was struggling to qualify 4 germany 2006. Had it not been 4 "IGWE Henry"

Was gallas part of the team that won France 1998 or Euro 2000?

Please don't annoy me with your Igwe.

Is Henry not there in The last world cup? What did he do? Their position in that world cup is Worse than 3-month old Super Eagles.

It was noted that Galas is the current fastest footballer beside Nicholas Anelka.
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by Priscila(f): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2006
Akola
Am still on you I need that subject ( Chelsea host Man U) brought back to sports as you moved it to General discussion!
I wrote to Admin O but so far no reply.

Gallas is a wonderful player why lie?
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by mochafella(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2006
Looks like Gallas is serious this time. But then as long as he has not handed in an official transfer request anything can happen.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=367673&cc=5901
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4963230.stm
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by Priscila(f): 9:27am On May 12, 2006
I said it! The bobo is leaving
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by Akolawole(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2006
Latest fom the bridge.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2006220197,00.html
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by mochafella(m): 12:25am On May 14, 2006
If he's serious he should hand in a transfer request. Chikena!
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by Priscila(f): 10:38am On May 14, 2006
those five years as he says are enough and I think he should be released to try new clubs.
But I wonder if he will play his position in AC milan
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by Akolawole(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2006
AC Millan intends to replace those ageing defenders but Chelsea will not release Galas.

But if Millan offered £15 to £20 million, yes he can go, which will give Cavaliho permanent place in our defence.
Re: William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? by folahann(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2007
All the people were thinking otherwise, now you know Gallas is noe the captain of Arsenal and the remnant Cashley Cole have been dumped to Chelsea

(1) (Reply)

Italy 1 Vs New Zealand 1: 20th June, 2010 @ World Cup / Learn Krav Maga A Simple Self Defense Technique. By Killjoy62. / Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.