Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? (17478 Views)

Spam Mails Every Day In Yahoo Mail! / ***send Your HTML Bulk Mails Direct To Inbox Using My Online Mailler*** / Unsolicited E-mails Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Bay1970(m): 12:01am On Nov 09, 2007
my wife refuse to give me her e-mail password, is she up to something?
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by 4peace(m): 3:05am On Nov 09, 2007
Why on earth do you need that.You want to kill yourself.
Let ask you a question
do your wife know all your password to your emails¿
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Emeka72(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2007
I don't think it is okay to read your wife's e-mail since you are not the owner; unless she agrees.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2007
women are not stupid. its easy to get another email adress even 10.
if she was up to something she will give you the e mail password of one .
amibo is it everything you want to know.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by akinalabi(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2007
Why read your partners emails?

Why pick your parners calls?

Why read your partners texts?

You can't gain anything doing it?

Maybe heartache sha?

Akin
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2007
YES O.She is definitely up to. . . angry

Shou!! what is d essence of marriage eh?. . .if not to be true to each other, this entails being open to each other, which connotes not keeping anything away from each other,which partly defines what a good marriage is!!

Abeg she is up to something joo. angry
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by autopilot: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2007
no! it is not okay except she says its okay!
unless she reads yours.

there should be some privacy men, even in marriage.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by eezzy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2007
What are you thinking! Are you suspecting her of something
or are you suspicious by nature. What ARE you up to?
People don't normally think in terms of e-mails, phone messages
yes, but e-mail shocked. You going too far!!!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by PrinceT2: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2007
Well, i dont see anything wrong in having your wife's email password and if she does'nt give you that does not mean she has something to hide from you.But it depends on both of you or have you been suspecting her in having extra marital affairs?It 's up too you.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mekoyo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2007
Or are you up to something yourself?
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by onyekang1(f): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2007
if your wife decides to let u ave the password FINE but if not jus 4get it bro,all dat nosing around aint necessary cos it will only result to suspision and eventually LACK OF TRUST.plzzzzzzzzz don't do this to urself and ur marriage.all the best wink
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by divanaija1: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2007
undecided wel. . . am kind of confused here since a lotta peeps r soo against the readin yr spouse mail thing.

I for one if married wil most def let my man hav my password if it so pleases him cus am an open person.Now if it were the boyfriend/fiancee who can dump u anytime  then that's a differnet story cus he ain't got no right.

Ma sister is happily married n her husband checks her mail 4 her n vis versa cus most times she 4get to do that.I don't see anything wrong wit readin yr wife's E-mail unless maybe she's got some surprises she doesn't want u to kno about lik mayb she's planing to invite Micheal Jackson over for yr birthday??  undecided

Jus me and what i think.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by lukmond: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2007
diva_naija:

undecided wel. . . am kind of confused here since a lotta peeps r soo against the readin yr spouse mail thing.

I for one if married wil most def let my man hav my password if it so pleases him cus am an open person.Now if it were the boyfriend/fiancee who can dump u anytime then that's a differnet story cus he ain't got no right.

Ma sister is happily married n her husband checks her mail 4 her n vis versa cus most times she forget to do that.I don't see anything wrong wit readin yr wife's E-mail unless maybe she's got some surprises she doesn't want u to kno about lik mayb she's planing to invite Micheal Jackson over for yr birthday?? undecided

hnnmm,my dear even husbands dump their wives,

@poster she's not up to something maybe u are the one being mischievious.like the saying goes,,"one who kills with the sword is afraid of the sword lying harmlessly behind him",

Jus me and what i think.

Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by fakedavid: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2007
she is hiding something - for sure - everything should be open in a marriage - but if its not - then be sure something is going amiss.

for sure she is having an affair - if i am u - i will slap her and force her out of her - or - i will refuse to give her sex for one month until she does so.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Stardust(f): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2007
This is so funny  grin
Why would you want to read someone's emails - wife or otherwise  . It wasn't sent to you. You might as well, go thru the contents of her bag, pick out her clothes for her, hire a private dective to follow her, the list is endless.
For peace of mind, just simply mind your own business.  tongue
She is your wife not your property. You are not privy to listen to all her conversations and read all her texts and emails, likewise, she has no right to demand to read your emails, texts and listen to your conversation.
Let it go, otherwise, you fit bring unnecesary wahala inside ur life.  undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by aahmed112: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2007
@davidyland@yahoo.com

I'm sure u jus lost d chance of a potential relationship with any girl on this thread,  cheesy but on d real hw do u conclude your wife is cheating if she refuses 2 giv u her email password?

Its marriage boi, not some 'hanki-panki-i-love-u' thang!

@ poster

If u didnt notice any other strange behaviour bout her n it was all good before she slammed d hammer on d password, den guess u hav 2 b a bit mo conscious of your emotions n control it, because that would b making s'thing out of n'thing! pretend n'thing happened n get on wit your marital life! Everyone is privacy conscious, at least 2 some extent. If all is bliss, u guys cud even go through her inbox sometime without her even noticing she jus did that, good luck wit that tho  grin!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Kc0022000(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2007
Save yourself the pain and sleepless night counting star above, even in marriage there should be line.Why would you need her password ? Your crazy in-fact
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by kwoseb(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2007
No. never. dont ever read ur spouse's email. its an invitation to heartache. and i am talking from experience
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Gwazah(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2007
BAY1970!
by the time ur wife will be up to something u won't know it again that is just one thing.ur wife have her privacy is the truth. i would have said u are wrong but i don't know if two of u don't have trust for each. may be two of u are just like Hyena.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by kwoseb(m): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2007
davidland see what u wrote: i will slap her and force her out of her - or - i will refuse to give her sex for one month until she does so."
if u dont give her another man will and u will be the loser o
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by ayomifull(f): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2007
''Why read your partners emails?

Maybe heartache sha?

Akin''

Akin you are just correct, i did that sometimes ago(not intentionally though), my husband was sleeping and a text came in i wanted to be sure it was a text i need to wake him to respond to or not (thought it may be one of his clients who needed him urgently) so i read the text, that happened 5 years ago and there is still a wound in my heart as a result of that reading. So its not a good idea don't even try it, see such things as personal. Though i know some of my friends their husband actually reads their mail and pass the message accross to them but that depends on if the person in question wants it if not forget it, it may leave a permanent wound in your heart.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by henchmark: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2007
mailer bay 1970,

your problem to me is very simple, i want to believe you dated your wife before you married her, have you been reading her text messages and e-mails, if not why now, you should check yourself, but if you have then  you shouldnt ask her.

for me i read my girl friends text messages and she reads mine like wise e-mails and we dont see anything wrong, afterall am not hiding anything, afterall you both are meant to be one especially as youre married, if you didnt start before marriage i do not know why you want to now? note that we only read each other message after the other has read it or we both read together.

DO YOU ALLOW HER TO READ YOURS? IF YOU DONT THEN YOU SHOULD GO FOR SWIMMING
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by fakedavid: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2007
it is a foolish woman who hides anything from her husband.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by BobJames1(f): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2007
She is definitely upto some funny things.
i mistankenly pop into my wifes'.
Boy it was very revealing.
Dont think about it.
She may be doing it elsewhere.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Ebonyj(f): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2007
Not really  I don't think she is up to anything. Most people just like to have a bit of privacy. Although personally , I do read my husbands emails  not because I don't trust him , he is always very busy and would ask me to please check his email, so I have just gotten into the habit of checking it to see if he has any important mails. He knows the passwosword to mine as well, but I don't think he checks it.

Please don't loose your trust in your wife, if you are still bothered about it then talk(seriously) to her.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by BobJames1(f): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2007
@davidyland.
i agree with u.
Some women are by themselves breakers of their own home.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by londoner: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2007
Certainly not without her prior concent. E-mail is just another mode of communication, like the traditional letter. Do you open letters addressed to your wife? Does she open letters addressed to you?

If you read her e-mails in a secretive manner then you already know its not right, otherwise you wouldn't hide the fact.

Just because someone expects you to respect their privacy, it doesn't mean they have something to hide.

Are you suspicuous of your wife in the first place? Trust me, if she is getting up to no good, she doesn't need to do so via  e-mail.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by spora(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2007
Why read your partners emails?
Because she is your partner. Na outsider e-mail he go read?  lipsrsealed

Maybe heartache sha?
I thought you said he can't gaining anything. Is heartache not something? grin
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by eezzy(f): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

she is hiding something - for sure - everything should be open in a marriage - but if its not - then be sure something is going amiss.

for sure she is having an affair - if i am u - i will slap her and force her out of her - or - i will refuse to give her sex for one month until she does so.

Bob James:

@davidyland.
i agree with u.
Some women are by themselves breakers of their own home.

shocked Weeeeellll!!! Can all the male chauvinists in the house raise their hands!!! What total crap!!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by fakedavid: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2007
if its the other way round - see what the woman will say -

I mean if its the wife putting up this thread, I am sure the smelie p ussy women in here will say the same - they will scream loud that the hubby is cheating.

Arrant hypocrites.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by londoner: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2007
If somone is not giving you strong signals of infidelity, yet you are looking for evidence of it, its more about you than them. That goes for male and female. If a women asked my opinion, it would be the same. Once you're over a certain age, its time to put the childish things away. Deal with it like an adult, no need to play Sherlock Holmes.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by eezzy(f): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2007
Women are more concerned with red handed that foolish suspicion.
Women have too much brains to ask for email passwords, which is
why none has posted a stupid thread like this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others / Bibles For Easyworship 6 / Fix Hdcp Compliant Display Error When Watching Netflix Video In Safari On Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.