Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men (24892 Views)

Cruel Things Women Do To Men. / Cruel Things Women Do To Men / 10 Cruel Things Men Do To Women (remix To 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by honeric01(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
Here are 10 cruel things Women do to Men.

Despite being known as the fairer sex, women can be downright nasty and often do cruel things to men.

Now, Fox News has compiled a list of top 10 cruel things that women do to men and how they play with the guy's emotions or ego.

10. They don't pick up the phone

While men feel good as they manage to take the girls'' phone number, the girls often give them a fake number or don't pick up the call.

9. Use men for free drinks

Some women go out never planning to spend any of their own money on drinks at the bar or club. Instead, they count on their feminine wiles to convince guys to shell out for their libations. While some of them might begin to get to know him, the cruel and heartless ones will take that drink, flirt a little and move on.

8. Use men as placeholders

If she is a decent person, she'll just get it over with and dump the boy, but if she's cruel, she'll hold on to him for a while until somebody new comes along. These girls don't like to be alone and without a relationship, so instead of putting you out of your misery and ending it, she'll string you along until she meets someone to replace you.

7. Emotionally manipulate men

Men don't like to see women cry and some cruel women take advantage of the fact and use it to get what they want. A few tears would make men do anything to get it to stop.

6. Use physical violence

While men hitting girls are often termed nasty, some cruel women feel it's perfectly acceptable to hit their boyfriends, as he would never hit her back. This type of woman feels like she can inflict any kind physical pain on him without fear of repercussion.

5. Criticize their men in public

Cruel women criticize and humiliate their men in public places. They often poke fun at her man or even soundly debase him.

4. They don't disclose their relationship status

It's certainly not the worst thing a woman could do to a man, but it is annoying when shed's already in a relationship and lets you assume that she's available so that she can enjoy the man's flirtation and flattery.

3. They withhold sex

This is a time-tested, and frequently used, cruel thing for women to do to men. For most men, sex is as important as breathing, so withholding it in order to get something she wants or simply to punish her man for his transgressions is a pretty awful thing to do, even if it is effective.

2. They test their men

You're all ready to go for a night out with your friends, when your girlfriend calls and asks you to change your plans to be with her instead. She doesn't have any particular reason; she just wants to see you. She knows that you had plans to meet up with the guys, but if you really loved her, you'd come over to her place instead. If her request comes with an "if you really loved me," then it's a test. If you choose anything other than immediately rushing to her side, you're going to fail. This kind of testing in a relationship is indeed cruel and petty.

1. They flirt to inspire jealousy

Maybe she's feeling under-appreciated, maybe you've just had a big fight or maybe she just enjoys the tortured look on your face. For whatever reason, girls who flirt obviously with other guys in front of their boyfriends are immature and manipulative.

http://www.younews.in/news/10-cruel-things-women-do-to-men-/

3 Likes

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2012
honeric01: Here are 10 cruel things Women do to Men.

Despite being known as the fairer sex, women can be downright nasty and often do cruel things to men.

Now, Fox News has compiled a list of top 10 cruel things that women do to men and how they play with the guy's emotions or ego.

Most common stupid thing girls do. Like seriously why giving out your number when you know you ain't gonna pick the damn call? I have had the experience just once and geez very annoying that I tried calling with my other line and house phone just to make sure the punk was alive. After that I had to send her some offensive text message. Classless stupid, I only ask once and with all pleasure she gave me her fucking #

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by honeric01(m): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2012
REALITY101:

Most common stupid thing girls do. Like seriously why giving out your number when you know you ain't gonna pick the damn call? I have had the experience just once and geez very annoying that I tried calling with my other line and house phone just to make sure the punk was alive. After that I had to send her some offensive text message. Classless stupid, I only ask once and with all pleasure she gave me her fucking #

Hehehe, pele o, i hardly ask any girl for numbers, so no one's likely to play this trick on me..
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by 190: 12:58am On Apr 25, 2012
Mzdarkskin tried 9 of these things and none of them worked
including withholding sex - i had to knee dwn and beg her and it was graciously given tongue tongue
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 25, 2012
190: Mzdarkskin tried 9 of these things and none of them worked
including withholding sex - i had to knee dwn and beg her and it was graciously given tongue tongue
and then i woke up from my dream with my hands in my pants - still a virgin.

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 25, 2012
honeric01:

Hehehe, pele o, i hardly ask any girl for numbers, so no one's likely to play this trick on me..

lool that's nothing. I prefer talking to a girl than shying it off and regret later. Trust me I know how to penetrate my way cheesy

190: Mzdarkskin tried 9 of these things and none of them worked

Dude did u get my email? Been away from BBM for a while
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by honeric01(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2012
REALITY101:

lool that's nothing. I prefer talking to a girl than shying it off and regret later. Trust me I know how to penetrate my way cheesy

Well maybe because i don't "hunt" again?

1 Like

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by kristiansmart: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2012
lool that's nothing. I prefer talking to a girl than shying it off and regret later.[img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by damilola15: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2012

Some women go out never planning to spend any of their own money on drinks at the bar or club. Instead, they count on their feminine wiles to convince guys to shell out for their libations. While some of them might begin to get to know him, the cruel and heartless ones will take that drink, flirt a little and move on.

Women and awoof.

Cruel women criticize and humiliate their men in public places. They often poke fun at her man or even soundly debase him.

All hell would be let loose if it were the other way round. Even people would look down on you for doing so.

It's certainly not the worst thing a woman could do to a man, but it is annoying when shed's already in a relationship and lets you assume that she's available so that she can enjoy the man's flirtation and flattery.

This, I find hard to accept.

3. They withhold sex

This is a time-tested, and frequently used, cruel thing for women to do to men. For most men, sex is as important as breathing, so withholding it in order to get something she wants or simply to punish her man for his transgressions is a pretty awful thing to do, even if it is effective.

Womankind.
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Koolking(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
honeric01:

We are on the same page dude. What do I need a girl's number for? Except she offers, i dont ask after all i'll never dial. Whatever i need to tell a girl, i tell her in the face. I dont need to hide behind phones and exude courage. That's unmanly

1 Like

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Jeel: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
Lol
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by kennosman(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
yea, u r right about the tread,to mek den gurls submissive ,u have to mek decisions by yourslf,be the man incharge,call her,sit her down and talk sense into her,definetly if she is nt the wild type..she will do wat is right in d relationship
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Jacmario(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2012
Interestingly annoying facts.
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by eghost247(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2012
Jacmario: Interestingly annoying facts.
so true
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by globalwaly(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
this is nothing but the fact most girls are pretenders....
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by nwanioma(f): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2012
Koolking:

We are on the same page dude. What do I need a girl's number for? Except she offers, i dont ask after all i'll never dial. Whatever i need to tell a girl, i tell her in the face. I dont need to hide behind phones and exude courage. That's unmanly
[quote author=Koolking]

you'll teleport her to your face abi?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by zumbigbo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
1) Breathe.
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by All4sms: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
hahahahhaha, this is funny, I beg!!!!
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by CulG(f): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
Are these things rily annoying
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by AmakaG29(f): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2012
If I don't pick up the phone, because I have a life that does not center around you DO NOT CALL ME 10 times within an hour. It looks crazy and I'll regret giving you my number and probably not calling you back. Now, one call and maybe a message, you'll hear from me by the end of the day with a sincere explanation of why I could pick up my phone when you called.

Free drinks? Mmmmm I'm guilty, but I'll never pretend that you are going to get something that you are not. I would never ask, but if you offer, I'll assume it is out of your own generosity. Aren't men usually buying drinks with motives anyway? Well if you have a motive and I have a motive, then what's the problem?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Emphasis(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2012
Amaka G29: I would never ask, but if you offer, I'll assume it is out of your own generosity. Aren't men usually buying drinks with motives anyway? Well if you have a motive and I have a motive, then what's the problem?
Motives aren't just motives, we have wrong and right motives.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by ceej24: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2012
I doubt if most of these are applicable to nigerian gals

1 Like

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by chemberlin(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
For me I have learnt a lesson cos I have so many girls that has taught me with their own experience...and this made me to lay a principle never to show any girl how much I love her....and it been working perfectly for me cos sometyms when she makes rules I disobey them and behave as if she is nt the only one in my life...but seriously I won't kill myself if we go our seperate wauys cos she is nt the only chick in town...dude's be carefull.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Kk4(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2012
Cruel things gals do to boys~ she is mad @ u, u took her out, she ate suya, u got drunk. Got bk to the house, she give u bj. Shikena... Go figure
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by JojoArmani(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
Koolking:

I totally disagree wit u. Wateva u need to tell her, u will tell her in her face? I guess u dont wanna meet her again or maybe de next time will be by accident again. I dont see anytin wrong askin for a girls number, if she doesnt answer fine, shit happens. Girls are guity of all de 10 cruel tins but not all girls sha.
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by mkpologwu(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
Do women still play men? Well, only a hen-peck fellow who take them serious! Treat her as Miss/Mrs Nobody and u will never experience heartbreak!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Killz3(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2012

While men feel good as they manage to take the girls'' phone number, the girls often give them a fake number or don't pick up the call.

If she is a decent person, she'll just get it over with and dump the boy, but if she's cruel, she'll hold on to him for a while until somebody new comes along. These girls don't like to be alone and without a relationship, so instead of putting you out of your misery and ending it, she'll string you along until she meets someone to replace you.

7. Emotionally manipulate men

Men don't like to see women cry and some cruel women take advantage of the fact and use it to get what they want. A few tears would make men do anything to get it to stop.

6. Use physical violence

While men hitting girls are often termed nasty, some cruel women feel it's perfectly acceptable to hit their boyfriends, as he would never hit her back. This type of woman feels like she can inflict any kind physical pain on him without fear of repercussion.

3. They withhold sex

2. They test their men

You're all ready to go for a night out with your friends, when your girlfriend calls and asks you to change your plans to be with her instead. She doesn't have any particular reason; she just wants to see you. She knows that you had plans to meet up with the guys, but if you really loved her, you'd come over to her place instead. If her request comes with an "if you really loved me," then it's a test. If you choose anything other than immediately rushing to her side, you're going to fail. This kind of testing in a relationship is indeed cruel and petty.

1. They flirt to inspire jealousy

Maybe she's feeling under-appreciated, maybe you've just had a big fight or maybe she just enjoys the tortured look on your face. For whatever reason, girls who flirt obviously with other guys in front of their boyfriends are immature and manipulative.

Old facts. . . Men should have gotten used to, and adapted to this. What do you expect from an imperfect being? Perfection? WAKE UP!!!

Men only have cause to complain if they were perfect themselves. . .

1 Like

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2012
Oh really? This is a wonderful learning center for newbies & in fact all men who wants to be wise & great..lolz...thats y every man should have other things that gives him passion & joy other than women. get a passionate hobby, like myself, sooner by God's grace, would add golf to my hosts of hobbies, so I won't build my joy & happiness around any being in woman's skin...but most men are just freaky about women & thats why they get stuffs like these...the only person that deserves our love 100% is God the maker of the universe, yet, we don't give Him that love, but dash it freely to women, and what do we expect God to do? Turn the women against us of course for giving them what belongs to Him. Thats why men that love women 100%ly with all their heart, wealth, body, soul & spirit always end up regretting cos its meant for God alone, we should only love them to a certain extent & keep the rest for God & for our survival in case.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by linkin8k(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2012

Common among Nigerian babes
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by phraze(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2012
these are women, get used to them, @poster thank you for the insight, nothwithstanding to all my Nigerian Women i love you all.... Lol.. U Gurls Rock! GUYS LEARN TO APPRFCIATE OUR WOMEN, THEY ARE NOT ROBOTS OH! TO ALL THE FEMALES IN THE HOUSE, MUAH!

1 Like

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
To hell with women. They are not the only one in the World. I'm not desperate for one. I value many things more than them. They can go to hell.
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by cindyrella(f): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
Oops I am guilty of number 10 and maybe 9 embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.