Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Prospective Investors And Property Owners Take Advantage Of Kuje In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Prospective Investors And Property Owners Take Advantage Of Kuje In Abuja (1436 Views)

Sequel On Thread For Property Owners And Paint Types / Anambra State Lands And Property Development / Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prospective Investors And Property Owners Take Advantage Of Kuje In Abuja by hakir(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2007
hi pals

fellow nairalanders and prospective speculators and investors in real estate, i want to bring to your knowledge an up coming area in abuja with a nice completed layout of road networks just like any other district layout e.g maitama , asokoro etc.

this area is in kuje, the closest area council to the FCT , 20 min drive from the town and 10 min drive from the international airport .

the land is cheap for now and i readily available, reasons: kuje has insufficient electrical power and as such banks and other institution has found it hard to come in here for the fear of high cost of operational energy.

present situation: the area council will be launching the power sector connected to the airport power main by the end of the month, as i saw them rounding off the connection. more over banks has started coming in as one could see there structure coming up.

kuje has a direct route to apo/ gudu district yet to be completed and also a direct route to gwagwalada uncompleted too.

my foresight: from next year with the improvement in light and influx of banks and businesses and the rate at which estates are being developed there. the value of land is bound to go up by 150 - 200%.

take advantage of this up coming area and get your properties in abuja cheap.

buildable lands in kuje starts from 800,000 naira and above.

thanks

hakir
onivehu2000@yahoo.com
Re: Prospective Investors And Property Owners Take Advantage Of Kuje In Abuja by babasin(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2007
@hakir,

Thanks for this update. can you give me your phone number, pls?

How much will I get 2-plots in an excellent location(at least there is motorable road) in KUJE?

is kuje the land area between Abuja stadium and Lugbe along airport highway?
Re: Prospective Investors And Property Owners Take Advantage Of Kuje In Abuja by hakir(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2007
in a prime location 1000m2 could go for 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m and above. it all depend on the unique nature and space the land occupies. in abuja, land sizes are measured in square meter rather than plots. i presume as measured in some states (30m x 30m=900m2) is an ideal plot size, in this case we should assume 1000m2 as a plot.

kuje is not btw the stadium and lugbe. in order of precedence it is abuja stadium - lugbe - kuje - airport.

u can reach me on +2348056605688

thanks

hakir

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 3 Bedroom Bungalow House For Sale / 14 Plots Of Land For Sale @ Epe For N100k Per Plot / Integrated Properties: For Sale.ikoyi,lekki,gbagada,isheri North.ogudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.