Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? (41063 Views)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Are Nigerians Obsessed With Bad/evil News? / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2012
draj93: I luv dis thread, i'm always happy to be with my people (ilajes) but d painful part of it is dat i can't speak d language. I'm 4rm idi-ogba precisely.

[size=14pt]E lee o oma yemi! Bi wo ba fe ko ede re, wo le ko. Emi naa tan ni Idi-Ogba, Erona, Odun-un Yaye, Odun-un Odogun etc. Oma Abaala emi gha rin sha. E jina le Upare.[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Desola(f): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
please ignore beaf and lets enjoy this thread ojare.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
^
Alj haram is even more pained than Ilaje haram? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf: ^
Alj haram is even more pained than Ilaje haram? grin grin grin grin grin

LOL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf: [size=23pt]Why do Ilaje people live like this outside Delta state?
What kind of wickedness is this?[/size]

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Desola(f): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
Didn't know that princess Damilola was ilaje as well. Noice!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf: So it turns out that aside from being a counterfeit, Ilaje44 is also irresponsible (he claims to "yansh" girls), a bigot (describing Isoko's and Urhobo's with derogatoruy names) as well as a fool. embarassed

That typical alj haram.

Indeed Beaf, I y*** some omoge through Nairalist. There is no denying it. I see how excited you have suddenly become. But you know what? It is not like they were 12-16 years old girls as widespreadly practiced in your land. The girls I am talking about were between the age of 33 and 41. Ogbeni Moral Apostle, so igba e.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by draj93(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

[size=14pt]E lee o oma yemi! Bi wo ba fe ko ede re, wo le ko. Emi naa tan ni Idi-Ogba, Erona, Odun-un Yaye, Odun-un Odogun etc. Oma Abaala emi gha rin sha. E jina le Upare.[/size]
Pls translate it 4 me in english. My family name is ESAN
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
alj harem:

Actually we Aworis have never regretted being called yorubas. It comes with a form of prestige grin grin grin

BTW wily-wily I am still interested o ! kiss kiss kiss
Becomerich, yesterday were Kanuri, today you are Awori, Tomorrow you will be Ogoni, next tomorrow igbo, everyday you have new tribe, i have told you several times, it is time for you to come back home Canada is no more good for your brain and age.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

Indeed Beaf, I y*** some omoge through Nairalist. There is no denying it. I see how excited you have suddenly become. But you know what? It is not like they were 12-16 years old girls as widespreadly practiced in your land. The girls I am talking about are between the age of 33 and 41. Ogbeni Moral Apostle, so igba e.

Egbon the man is a mumu, even at this he still thinks you are Alj harem ? embarassed

So many people have been terrified by Beaf bullying habit. I hope you do not fall for the same trap

The posters Ekt-bear and Jason123 have all been bullied by this cyber tout
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2012
Wily2wily:
Becomerich, yesterday were Kanuri, today you are Awori, Tomorrow you will be Ogoni, next tomorrow igbo, everyday you have new tribe, i have told you several times, it is time for you to come back home Canada is no more good for your brain and age.
That guy is simply a fool.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2012
Wily2wily:

Don't worry, I am doing all this because of the love I have for you willy-willy. How is mama and papa ? I hope they are feeding you well.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2012
OOOH God see where Ilajes are living, this is not good
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf:
That guy is simply a fool.

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin seriously laughing **** Just to show you how bigoted beaf is, he is agreeing with willy-willy shocked shocked shocked Egbon mi racist, na you be this shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

[size=17pt]I am not surprised at your pishos, it could be your village. You people love swine very much and I wont be surprised if you live like your pet animals grin.[/size]

Egbon e tun bere, that is his village !!!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Desola(f): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

[size=17pt]I am not surprised at your pishos, it could be your village. You people love swine very much and I wont be surprised if you live like your pet animals grin.[/size]

OUCHER!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
Desola:

OUCHER!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

So se Awori ni e ?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

[size=17pt]Aaaah, that is Makoko![/size]

Was about to say the same. Those pictures are of Makoko and Ajegunle which is also due to people that him that migrate to yorubaland daily.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2012
alj harem:

[size=15pt]Fine girl! Dont cry jare. Beaf can be terrifying, but he is a gentle soul in wolf's fur. He has been tamed.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ufeolorun(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2012
Wily2wily: Ilaje44,
all these we love Ilaje this and that from Yorubas are because Ilaje Land is oil rich, They want to feed fat on Ilaje oil money and allow you people die in poverty, the succeeded in doing that to the Aworis, today Aworis are strangers in their home land Lagos
These are your best posts so far on NL you are giving me so much jokes
,flipping hell! Apparently you are enjoying it too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ektbear: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
lmao, picture spam time.

Why on earth isn't there an ignore list on this site?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2012
alj harem:

Was about to say the same. Those pictures are of Makoko and Ajegunle which is also due to people that him that migrate to yorubaland daily.

[size=15pt]No no no. Ajegunle is not like that. The only place like that is Makoko. Ilaje people live there. So do Usoko, Egun, Cameroonian etc. He is just fooling himself. He should bring a photo with gps information in it to proof the Eldorado that Delta is. I know he always bring photos of places in Japan to represent Delta. He is an Usoko wayo man. It is a genetic trait![/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters / Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) / Full List Of The Members-Elect Of The House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.