Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. (12934 Views)

Urgent Vacancy In A Prestigious Hotel Chain. vacancy extended !! / Urmaas Recruitment - Work In Usa, Canada, Australia, Spain, Nigeria / Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by jahmasin: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2012
I wonder why some people lack manners, or let me say home training, is there anything wrong in helping yourself ? So that u can do the processing yourself? Instead of using agent. And also decide on which of the job programs u want to apply for. And apply direct. Instead of a particular program posted above, i think is better to give you guys wide varieties of options.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by brown3: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2012
jahmasin: This is not scam, this is true is a job program that is conducted every year. For who are interested to work abroad. U will see confirmation for all process and the visa is non-appearance.
Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by brown3: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2012
jahmasin: This is not scam, this is true is a job program that is conducted every year. For who are interested to work abroad. U will see confirmation for all process and the visa is non-appearance.

the reperckaging and return of crystal serveces. Why can u get urself visa first or re u happy with ur broke ass here in 9ja.
Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by potoki: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
Pls send me(bisolent@gmail.com) d link.
Thnax
Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by olowut: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
I knew this was a scam all along.
Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by olaonex: 12:28am On Sep 28, 2012
Pls send d link to my email viv247@gmail.com,am online 24/7
Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by SeunAero(m): 1:16am On Sep 28, 2012
Abeg when una don start d contribution for jahmisin account,make una holla back.

And when any of una eventually cross go yonder, make una also holla back. #scam101 coolAbeg when una don start d contribution for jahmisin account,make una holla back.

And when any of una eventually cross go yonder, make una also holla back. #scam101

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by Adedavola: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2012
Send the̶̲̥̅̊ details man: adedavola1984@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by enwenwen: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
@jahmasin please can i get details on how to get the brochure.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by Victory2011: 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
SEND ME DETAILS ON rosekev03@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by mimifavour(f): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2013
Place send me de details kindforreal@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by lilpoggy2k5(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls send d link lilpoggy2k5@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by emmynkem: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Send me d link here osuohaemeka@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by obiem(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls lemme see the link obienrie82@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by justwise(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
brown3:

the reperckaging and return of crystal serveces. Why can u get urself visa first or re u happy with ur broke ass here in 9ja.

Exactly my thought!!, Nigerians will never learn, pure scam and nothing more.
Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by Bestbaby12(f): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hmmm , i will like to work there but no ego(money) . Anyway pls arrange one country own for me. After 3 weeks i will pay u back for all u spent on me hmmm
Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
scam !!!!!!!!! beware !!!!!!!!
Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by blaze007(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
jahmasin: To get the full brochure about jobs abroad especially Canada. The full brochure cost #3000 only it will also help u for other countries and it also include direct contact of abroad base job agencies that can help u. You can also apply direct to companies to help yourself but your resume must match the job u are applying for. For jobs that required experience.
y dnt u get d job and make big money? or u prefer selling books for 3k? guy abeg get a life.
Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
I need it urgentely..osimuklevel@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France. by jerrykings1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
I wonder why you cant give your brothers,aunties and sisters around you.but u can send it to my box ibeefool@stupid.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Things That Will Ensure Your Value At Your Workplace / Federal Government Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) 2019 / Most Common Interview Blunders And How To Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.