Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

Bush Nightmare? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bush Nightmare? (1474 Views)

Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare / Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bush Nightmare? by babasin(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2007
How can Bush sleep after this visit?

He visited the victims of his 'Iraqi war' who are from in his country-home; what a sad country, what a loss.

This what you get when you have 'bad leaders'

Re: Bush Nightmare? by Seun(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2007
He makes the decision. They bear the pain. Welcome to the world of politics and war.
Re: Bush Nightmare? by Afam(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2007
Crazy world it is out there.

Decisions to go to wars are usually taken by old men, on a conference table and these people know the reason why they want to fight.

However, those that carry out the actual fightings are never in the picture, they don't know why they are fighting because the old men that chose war will usually tell them what they want to hear.

A typical example? The current illegal invasion of Iraq by the US.
Re: Bush Nightmare? by babasin(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2007
Decisions to go to wars are usually taken by old men, on a conference table and these people know the reason why they want to fight.

Yes.

Laws should be changed:

Any Leader that calls for war, should also sent his own kids(where no kid; then he has no business being leader) to war front!

grin grin
Re: Bush Nightmare? by mellow(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2007
Seconded[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Bush Nightmare? by smoothjive(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2007
I have a strong feeling bush regrets his decision now but can not bring himself to admit it But I think the more stupid are the people that allow for his will to contiue.
Re: Bush Nightmare? by TayoD1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2007
@topic,

How can Bush sleep after this visit?
He's being suffereing from insomnia since 911!!
Re: Bush Nightmare? by Iman3(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2007
When the ballots came in from military personnel in the last Presidential elections. . . .Bush won 60% of the votes(same as 2000) Its common knowledge most in the military and veterans vote Republican.

Sen John McCain,who spent 7 years as a POW in Vietnam is the most vocal hawk in Congress.You will be surprised to hear how many of those wounded personnel still support the war.So spare your crocodile tears. . . .you want to see charred bodies from Saddam's era?
Re: Bush Nightmare? by babasin(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2007
You will be surprised to hear how many of those wounded personnel still support the war.So spare your crocodile tears

nobody is crying for america!

these pictures are what you will not see in CNN or Fox.

surely, this is waste of human life. Bush kids are enjoying life while these souls are surely 'marred for life.

a lesson for the wise!
Re: Bush Nightmare? by analyt82(f): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2007
I agree. I am ashamed at times. embarassed Where do they get these STUPID ideas cry
Re: Bush Nightmare? by presido1: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2007
What a heck are u guys tlaking of!!! those guys in the pictures are smilling smiley smiley smiley
smoothjive:

I have a strong feeling bush regrets his decision now but can not bring himself to admit it But I think the more stupid are the people that allow for his will to contiue.
GBAM
Thats the worst thing he can do now. GOD bless America
Re: Bush Nightmare? by chidichris(m): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2007
Zimbabwe, nigeria and most of other african countries are not at war yet we have more victims than america that is at war.
sacrifice is the name of the game. all of you feeling for america, assuming your mother or father was at the trade centre on that faithful day(9/11). assuming ur wife and children were victims in that attack, won't u be the first to go to war when bush calls for war.
americans dye to better the lives of the living. the war they are fighting today will benefit them tomorrow yet we are here on the standstill no war no peace.
it is this fear of death that is making nigerians not to confront their leaders over their irrational decissions.
Re: Bush Nightmare? by Horus(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2007
Re: Bush Nightmare? by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2007
analyt82:

I agree. I am ashamed at times. embarassed Where do they get these STUPID ideas cry

Are you sure you do not know It is ok to post pictures and then react to them as if we do not see the same happening right there in our own backyards. That guy you see in that picture may move on to live a wonderful life, a life better than most of your very neighbours will ever know. There are wars everywhere, be it in homes or on battlegrounds around the world. Sure you do not agree with what Bush says and does but please understand that even you and I are involved in logging on to the same STUPID ideas which you claim he is guilty of. No need to amplify his over yours and mine. Look at Nigeria, Start in Nigeria. They say Charity begins at home, What about the many people who are not in battle fields such as Iraq and still deal with same?? Have you dealt with those cases Please let us be ashamed with what we continue to allow to happen in our own houses before we stretch our necks out to mind some other people's business for them.

By the way, that picture was on FOX, CNN, ABC, MSNBC all yesterday and even to this day , For those who missed it and did not confirm first ,
Re: Bush Nightmare? by Afam(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2007
Some have dedicated their whole lives to serve, worship and defend the US even when they are worse than 3 class citizens willing to do all manner of odd jobs to survive, this is a real shame.

They worry that people discuss the US and yet will never start a topic about Nigeria, what hypocrisy!

Can someone tell these oyibe wannabes that the best way to object to threads is to ignore such threads.

NB: Seems the fraudulent I-man has been asked to remove the very stupid and insensitive pictures he posted on this thread. I am really not certain what the age of this man/boy is as his conduct is way too childish and silly.
Re: Bush Nightmare? by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2007
babasin:

nobody is crying for america!

these pictures are what you will not see in CNN or Fox.

surely, this is waste of human life. Bush kids are enjoying life while these souls are surely 'marred for life.

a lesson for the wise!

Those pictures were on CNN and FOX, Where did you get your information from
Re: Bush Nightmare? by babasin(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2007
Those pictures were on CNN and FOX, Where did you get your information from

Proof it.

I got my from european sources.
Re: Bush Nightmare? by ettehgate(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2007
GEORGE BUSH IS A MINI GOD OF SOME IDIOTS IN THE HOUSE
ALL OF US KNOW THAT

ANY THING AMERICA 1 usa or AMERICA 2 israel do is OK by them

davidilan, kobojunkie, i-man I no call una o

and please seun why do you ban OSEREKA, OPURO
Re: Bush Nightmare? by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2007
babasin:

Proof it.

I got my from european sources.

By the way, the soldier's name, IF YOU REALLY CARE, is RICK YAROSH,

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/popup?id=3844917&contentIndex=1&page=3

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/9750002.html
(local station with piece broadcasted on cnn on friday)

http://www.stargazettenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071008/NEWS01/710080322/1001/ARCHIVES

http://www.windsorny.org/yarosh.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/?search=MSNBC&q=brooke&id=11881780&FORM=AE&os=0&gs=1&p=1 ( Read any one of those you want)

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/10/radio.addresses.ap/index.html?iref=newssearch

I don't know how to search all the archieves but I got what I could on the news articles but not able to get the actual videos that were aired, if you need them, let me know and I will actually spend time to email CNN so I can get access to those, with their help. Please no need to make claims just cause you can. Try to verify your claims FIRST before you post. I remember I saw those stories and pictures on NBC, FOX, ABC, and many others here, Today is Veteran's day and that is almost part of the tradition with the news networks to inundate us with pictures and stories of these soldiers and what they are dealing with.
Re: Bush Nightmare? by Kobojunkie: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2007
ettehgate:

GEORGE BUSH IS A MINI GOD OF SOME IDIOTS IN THE HOUSE
ALL OF US KNOW THAT

ANY THING AMERICA 1 usa or AMERICA 2 israel do is OK by them

davidilan, kobojunkie, i-man I no call una o

and please seun why do you ban OSEREKA, OPURO

Well, you did mention my ID there so Let me help you out a bit. Maybe it is not about anything America but more about watching people from Nigeria whose house are burning continually NAGGING about what is happening in America when they have worse problems right there in their own homes There is a Proverb that says CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME, when you COME OUT DAILY to complain about how you do not like How the man living THOUSANDS of miles from you is living when YOUR OWN HOUSE is Burning right under your nose?? How do expect people to think and see your views and the way you rationalize things?? Why not Spend more of that Time LAMBASTING your own people in your own Home to get things at least to a point where you can stand and insult your next door neighbour, Ghana, and people will actually want to listen to you and what you have to say

This, to me has nothing to do with Bush or America, but more to do with an instance where I am to watch a Nigerian continually accuse another country of Fraud or anyother thing when the world knows that fraud central is Nigeria. It's called HYPOCRISY (The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.) and being told I am evil for seeing right through you and your accusations. Nigeria, on so many levels is worse, with over 75 million living in abject poverty, even those who are ok are not even up to half of what is consider ok in america. Education system is in such a wreck. Leaders consider to pull the country down daily and we continue to waste money on nothing but you want to go out and point fingers at others as being worse Not a single one of those accusing america for their sorrows have been able to point the same fingers and actually push to get the see justice in their own countries and somehow you think you have a rational right to accuse another country of evil??. Maybe when we remove the PLANK in our eyes, we will be better able to see where we really stand in all this and gain wisdom when it comes to dealing. I as a Nigerian do not care much for people who do that and speak up against such.

Instead of considering the many people who die of hunger in the country each day, we post pictures of soldiers that are wounded in war and believe that dudes case is worse than the case of the many children who die daily in Nigeria cause of the wickedness perpetrated by the nigerian leaders of past and present who still walk around with heads high and you believe you have a case?? Many of you in here have never in your lives said " Let me go out and feed the next poor person I meet, at least" and you believe you can point fingers at a soldier who got wounded in war and say that is worse I do not know what religion you each hold to but maybe you need to go talk to your God's when it comes to how you judge these things. The Man in the picture was NOT FORCED to go to WAR, he volunteered to sign up and knew what might come of it. Yes, He got wounded but He still has more prospects and more hope than the average Nigerian does and you think you have a case LMAO!!!!!
Re: Bush Nightmare? by babasin(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2007

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/9750002.html
(local station with piece broadcasted on cnn on friday)

http://www.stargazettenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071008/NEWS01/710080322/1001/ARCHIVES

http://www.windsorny.org/yarosh.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/?search=MSNBC&q=brooke&id=11881780&FORM=AE&os=0&gs=1&p=1 ( Read any one of those you want)

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/10/radio.addresses.ap/index.html?iref=newssearch

All your link provided no PICTURES of Bush and the horror he caused. They wont show that on US news.

so they are graphic for people to see the horror and the face of the man that started it ALL
Re: Bush Nightmare? by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2007
babasin:

All your link provided no PICTURES of Bush and the horror he caused. They wont show that on US news.

so they are graphic for people to see the horror and the face of the man that started it ALL

Babasin,
You just proved to me that you do not check links but are quick to go on rattling the same old rhetoric. As soon as I plugged in the VERY FIRST LINK I posted there, the very picture of the man came up and you CLAIM there are no pictures or videos for people to see?? You mean the millions of people who watched it and are today watching the news programs showing the hospitals around the country are blind??

SIGH!!!!

Free free to continue with your rhetoric, never mind that I even tried to interrupt you with reality. You are allowed to live in the world you choose to create for self, I just thought you might want to know the truth for a change.
Re: Bush Nightmare? by Iman3(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2007
@Kobojunkie

Some people detest being mugged by reality.
Re: Bush Nightmare? by babasin(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2007
As soon as I plugged in the VERY FIRST LINK I posted there, the very picture of the man came up and you CLAIM there are no pictures or videos for people to see??

No where in your LINK is picture of BUSH and his damaged people were show TOGETHER

You can tell same story in different ways.

In my pictures, which you will never see in any US news shows Bush face with his damaged people.

You can see the anguish on Bush face(almost saying God, did I really caused this), you can appreciate the 'owner of cause' and the effect on victim; they are connected.

Thats the import of those pictures from my european source.
Re: Bush Nightmare? by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2007
babasin:

No where in your LINK is picture of BUSH and his damaged people were show TOGETHER

You can tell same story in different ways.

In my pictures, which you will never see in any US news shows Bush face with his damaged people.

You can see the anguish on Bush face(almost saying God, did I really caused this), you can appreciate the 'owner of cause' and the effect on victim; they are connected.

Thats the import of those pictures from my european source.

You mean you clicked on that link and you do not see Bush standing right next to the guy you posted up there ?? Maybe you need to blame your european government then from shielding you all from seeing the actual reality in America. LMAO!!!! How can you tell me you checked that link and you still come up with this claim you are making again

That Happens to be ABC's photo gallery with many pictures of Bush and wounded soldiers, LMAO!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bush Nightmare? by Napoleon(m): 3:21am On Nov 15, 2007
The War is an enemy of the poor.

Sending men into bloody battle fields and bringing them back home physically handicap and psychologically drained is not just
Re: Bush Nightmare? by analyt82(f): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2007
@ Kobojunkie, your defense of whatever you were defending is not needed. undecided Anyone can react over pictures. Who saids that I am? I'm not just some person who reacts over what she see's, but on what she knows. I judge no-one, but I do have a right to an opinion. If I did have a messed up household, which I don't, I would still voice my opinions, b/c what he does affects us all. I'm not reacting over this pic, but on other things that I don't agree with that Bush has done. I am not the pot calling the kettle black. As far as Bush goes, his business is our business. kiss
Re: Bush Nightmare? by BigB11(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2007
Few days ago, I got a chance to watch President Bush on one channel and prime minister Gordon Brown on another channel simultaneously during a routine speech.
It was unbelievable.

Bush looked pathetic, uncomfortable and almost made me believe that English was his second language. The man just doesn't fit a presidential position. Absolutely doesn't have what it takes (physically or mentally). I still can not believe how he got this job.
The man is not even capable of effectively managing a one entrance Groceries store. You've got to be a total Dumbo if you feel otherwise.

Mr Brown, on the other hand looked very polished, full of energy and material, focused, great eye contact and a great communicator. I do not know much about this man, but I truly admire what I've seen so far.
I think he's going to perform very well.

You have to be severely retarded to think Bush is not a nightmare under every single circumstance.

(1) (Reply)

WAZOBIA - The Death Of Naija! / Gov Oshiomole Vs Thieving Politicians In Edo / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.