Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,820 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Need Bulk SMS Company - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Need Bulk SMS Company (1356 Views)

I Need Bulk SMS / Bulk Sms Company Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Bulk SMS Company by greenmouse(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2012
Any reliable bulk SMS company with cheap price should drop their prices and contact details here.
Re: I Need Bulk SMS Company by chrishenzo: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2012
If you would like to send free sms to any Nigeria network or want to integrate a free sms service to your website, check out www.chrisvicmall.com/bonus_sms

But if you are planning to start own bulk sms service, there are many Nigeria sms companies. Just ask Mr Google and compare their prices.
Re: I Need Bulk SMS Company by jossy1luv(f): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2012
www.247smsbunk.com. Check out this website.
Re: I Need Bulk SMS Company by ilekky(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2012
visit www.smsfortunes.com and check out
Re: I Need Bulk SMS Company by brinebaba(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2012
Sent you a mail grin
Re: I Need Bulk SMS Company by nihinlade(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
SMSrelated.com Messenge Platform allows you to send SMS texts to an individual or groups of people online in seconds. Our market leading Messenge Platform is extremely simple and intuitive to use. It is this ease of use combined with its numerous features which has won us preference and over 200 testimonials and positive reviews from our customers.

Free trial
No set-up fees or monthly fees
Simple online SMS messaging
No software to download
Generate relevant mobile numbers
Thousands of Happy Customers
Good Customer support
No Contracts or commitments
Sms credits do not expires
Send group texts online
Connect your application
Create mobile web pages
Full reporting and stats
Can shedule message to go at future time e.g. Mid night while sleeping your message will be delivered
Instant crediting (immidiately after payment confirmation)

SMSrelated Messaging Platform works as an SMS gateway for all GSM networks. Our clients can manage the SMSrelated Messaging Platform with user friendly interfaces with great functionalities to handle the smooth SMS business.

SMSrelated is a subsidiary of Nihtem International Limited and is a leading mobile messaging and software development organization. It's journey begins way back in June 2006 and it has reached many milestones in the past 6 years, in the field of mobile messaging, content development, mobile messaging platform and software development on Java, php, .net, and many more.

How to send customised bulk SMS
1. Login to www.smsrelated.com
2. Click on Register from the top navigation to register
3. A link is sent to your email address for confirmation/activation, click on the link.
4. Login to your account with your chosen username and password on smsrelated.com and fiil in your phone number.
5. click on compose sms to send sms ( you have 3 free credits for trial - you can order for more credits when satisfied.)

Note:
Sender ID is what you want to appear on the sms as the sender instead of the usual phone number. eg. LAWMA.
Recipient are the numbers of the recievers of your text message.
Message is the message itself.

SMSrelated.com is an SMS Gateway dedicated to the provision of text-messaging solutions for the business and non-business community.

We are a well-established SMS Gateway, acting as a single point of access to the wireless world, and pride ourselves on being able to satisfy the text-messaging needs and wants of businesses in the most affordable manner.

Generating Leads with bulk SMS
Bulk SMS is increasingly becoming the first choice for reaching large audiences.

Resellers
Whelther you only want to send SMS or you want to be our reseller and own your own sms website, we provide an API for application/website integration and a highly advanced web-based application for bulk broadcasts. Access to these services is completely free and you only have to pay for the messages that you send. However resellers have to pay a one time off token to set up their website.
Re: I Need Bulk SMS Company by greenmouse(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2012
more contacts on sms services pls
Re: I Need Bulk SMS Company by ojochidem(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2012
We at www.kudisms.net, offer cheap, fast and reliable Bulk SMS Service. You can also integrate our HTTP API into you website if you already have a website. You can use our API as pasted below. All you just need to do is, REGISTER with www.kudisms.net and insert your USERNAME and PASSWORD in our API.

PRICING

4 TEST UNITS[New User]FREE and Any Volume @ 85kobo/unit, while RESELLERS buy @ 75kobo/unit.

HTTP API

API Name = kudisms.net

Full HTTP SMS API = http: //www. kudisms.net /components/com_spc/smsapi.php?username=xxxx&password=yyyy&sender=@@sender@@&recipient=@@recipient@@&message=@@message@@&

SMS Gateway Response word on Success = OK

Confirmation Type = Contains

SMS API to check remaining reseller balance = http://kudisms.net/components/com_spc/smsapi.php?username=Bleep&password=Bleep&balance=true&

Protocol= HTTP POST

Sending Category = BULK

For more info, call 07039338949/08077159995

fOR MORE INFO
Re: I Need Bulk SMS Company by Timileyin(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2012
http://crystaltxts.com, no need for stories, lets talk. N1 per unit
Re: I Need Bulk SMS Company by ayaba(f): 5:33am On May 02, 2012
Are you into SMS business? This is for you
We provide online payment services that will boost your sales, No more long queue at the bank to pay into your account.

We produce scratch cards for sms purposes
Visit www.facebook.com/adharains for more info

Call Keji on 08035820401
adharaintegrated@gmail.com
Re: I Need Bulk SMS Company by nawebco(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2012
at www.onetimesms.com
Our messages are delivered instantly
You can set schedule message (i.e sms to be delivered at a determined future time)
Your unused (remain) SMS in our platform do not get expired
You can even send sms from your phone without internet connection
You can transfer/receive SMS from your loved ones
Our platform accepts all manners of arrangement of numbers (no condition)
You can create and save phone book
You can create SMS alert
Your account is instantly recharged upon payment confirmation
You can make payment whether bank opens or not
and many more...

Price List
QUANTITY PRICE/UNIT
UNITS N

200-1999 N1.50K
2,000-4,999 N1.45K
5,000-9,999 N1.40K
10,000-49,999 N1.35K
50,000-99,999 N1.30K
100,000-499,999 N1.25K
500,000-999,999 N1.20K
1,000,000-2,000,000 N1.15K
2,000,000-5,000,000 N1.10K
5,000,000-10,000,000 N1.00

all these at www.onetimesms.com or call 08187256312

(1) (Reply)

Professional Website And Landing Page Design At Affordable Rate. / Make Cool Money Online / Affordable Hosting Company You Can Start To Use, 100% Uptime, Free SSL. E.T.C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.