Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

MWWA2012: Mobile Web West Africa 2012 At Oriental Hotel, Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / MWWA2012: Mobile Web West Africa 2012 At Oriental Hotel, Lagos (3871 Views)

25 Quotes From Blogging Experts At West Africa Bloggers Conference / The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today / Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MWWA2012: Mobile Web West Africa 2012 At Oriental Hotel, Lagos by mukina2: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2012

An integral part of the Mobile Web Africa series, Mobile Web West Africa is returning to Lagos and we cannot wait.

#MWWA2012 is going to be 2 days of interaction and presentations designed to advance the harnessing of the internet and applications on mobile devices.

Mobile Web West Africa promises to be the event of 2012 and we want anyone involved in the mobile ecosystem to participate and contribute

Mobile Web West Africa 2012 event happening now at the Lagos Oriental Hotel on Victoria Island.
Updates:

- Nigeria is the 4th largest market with the most developers in Africa - Sommers

- RIM is planning to launch a monetisation platform for developers on the Blackberry App World for Nigeria by the end of this year

- We are focused on building our user base in the west.US, UK, Canada and Italy is where much of the traffic to Nollywood love comes from,less than 8% of traffic comes from Africa, Film producers increase their chances of generating income from films.Issues facing Nollywood; Piracy and monetisation.Nollywood's estimates $300million worth should be in the billions but most of it is lost to pirates, I'm a capitalist, I'm not greedy, but I love money" - Jason Njoku Of Iroko TV
Re: MWWA2012: Mobile Web West Africa 2012 At Oriental Hotel, Lagos by mukina2: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2012

Re: MWWA2012: Mobile Web West Africa 2012 At Oriental Hotel, Lagos by mygsmnairacom(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
"Taking the monetisation and content creation dialogue to the next level.

In the next three months, I'll no longer be giving you cash; instead, I'll teach you how to fish https://www.nairaland.com/923056/smart-ways-reduce-extended-family
Re: MWWA2012: Mobile Web West Africa 2012 At Oriental Hotel, Lagos by Godmann(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
Rubbish marketers that cannot add value.

Can you tell me in specifics what you want to achieve?

mygsmnaira.com:
"Taking the monetisation and content creation dialogue to the next level.

In the next three months, I'll no longer be giving you cash; instead, I'll teach you how to fish https://www.nairaland.com/923056/smart-ways-reduce-extended-family

How will monetisation and content creation dialogue affect our ordinary lives? What do you mean by next level? Define it.

I hate vague marketers; liars
Re: MWWA2012: Mobile Web West Africa 2012 At Oriental Hotel, Lagos by mygsmnairacom(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
Godman_n: Rubbish marketers that cannot add value.

Can you tell me in specifics what you want to achieve?

How will monetisation and content creation dialogue affect our ordinary lives? What do you mean by next level? Define it.

I hate vague marketers; liars

Mr. Godman, why are you so bitter? Don't just go about venting your frustrations. I simply liked the theme of MWWA 2012, which is clearly written in one of the pictures provided by Mukina, and wrote it out. Why are you losing your marbles over that?

Btw, what value did your own post add to this thread?
Re: MWWA2012: Mobile Web West Africa 2012 At Oriental Hotel, Lagos by greentea1: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
mygsmnaira.com:

Mr. Godman, why are you so bitter? Don't just go about venting your frustrations. I simply liked the theme of MWWA 2012, which is clearly written in one of the pictures provided by Mukina, and wrote it out. Why are you losing your marbles over that?

Btw, what value did your own post add to this thread?
[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: MWWA2012: Mobile Web West Africa 2012 At Oriental Hotel, Lagos by yawatide(f): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2012
Quick question:
Should an event/company that is promoting mobile trends have a website (in this case, mobilewestafrica.com) that is optimized for mobile? In other words, wouldn't it be nice to practice what you preach?
Re: MWWA2012: Mobile Web West Africa 2012 At Oriental Hotel, Lagos by Engineer11985(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2012
Thats really nice

(1) (Reply)

13 Advantages Of Blogger.com Over Other Blogging Platforms / How To Start Your Own Online Radio Station (tutorials) / Introducing The World Best School Management System Web Application-S.D.O.S.M.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.