Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

How Real Is MAC DAVE INVESTMENT? Hope It‘s Not A Scam? Pls Contribute... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Real Is MAC DAVE INVESTMENT? Hope It‘s Not A Scam? Pls Contribute... (7003 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Friends Please, I Did My BVN Twice. Hope It Won't Cause Problem? / SCAM!!! Pls Help Is Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Real Is MAC DAVE INVESTMENT? Hope It‘s Not A Scam? Pls Contribute... by omotola1(m): 1:30am On Apr 26, 2012
Hope Mac Dave investment is not another beautiful scam? Their profit margin is awesome & too robust to be true. If you have been paid please let‘s know. I am sceptical about investing with them.
Re: How Real Is MAC DAVE INVESTMENT? Hope It‘s Not A Scam? Pls Contribute... by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 26, 2012
it not only SMELL like a scam but also their website LOOKS like a scam...... here is what others have said about it:
I don't know if it's real or not but this website has an opinion about it
https://www.nairaland.com/848613/im-student-how-do-invest
"Mcdaveinvestment.com was registered only 8 days ago, so how come you claim to have been receiving payments to pay for your child's school fees and business from a week ago. even people that invested in the scam would not have received a dime since the investment period is 20days. To make the scam more ridiculous is the fact that the site is hosted on a Chinese server, for a company that claims to be over 30 years and is headquartered in the us.
A simple whois checkup would reveal some details of the site but a more comprehensive analysis can been seen here; http://www.statscrop.com/www/mcdaveinves
I am sure that eldext is involved in the scam as he had aggressively promoted this scam without providing any proof of payments received.
Please nairalanders avoid this Mcdaveinvestment, you are unlikely to get a dime from them."

Look at the registry info - do you really want to trust a company that was created on January 27th 2012?
http://whois.domaintools.com/mcdaveinves

link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120212102026AAjqM5K

sadly, most of the posts of the scammer who was trying to defraud people with mcdave investments, have been deleted (another warning sign), he got a new profile tryingto fool people that it was real but it backfired on his a.ss when someone pointed out that how can you be paid 8days later while this chinese website (pretending to be some US company) was just 8days old? duh!!!!

if after all this bad rap and SOUND WARNING, you still want to invest your money with such shaddy enterprise, then GOOD LUCK!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Real Is MAC DAVE INVESTMENT? Hope It‘s Not A Scam? Pls Contribute... by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 26, 2012
i replied TWICE to this thread and was BANNED each time.......so OP here are a few clues:
- they claim to be in business for the past 26yrs but yet no one has ever heard of them until THIS YEAR. not ONE SINGLE article about them prior to Jan 2012.
- claim to be a US company yet their website is hosted on a Chinese server
- website created via a Chinese server.
- their website was created on January 25th 2012, the same day a certain poster started flooding NL with this scam.
- google their web address + scam and see all the results.
- there are 2 thread on NL that talk specifically about this company.
- these scammer have used fake ID to claim that this company was real. it was proven that these IDs were fake and lied about this company
- do their website look professional to you?

taken from a "Yahoo answer" about this company.

if after all these ALARM BELLS you still want to deal with these people then, good luck!"

btw if you want to see my previous reply, simply click REPLY, and you will be able to view my earlier post that is hidden, and have access to all the links that will enlighten you.
Re: How Real Is MAC DAVE INVESTMENT? Hope It‘s Not A Scam? Pls Contribute... by jamace(m): 5:47am On Apr 26, 2012
Scam Scammer Scammest grin
Re: How Real Is MAC DAVE INVESTMENT? Hope It‘s Not A Scam? Pls Contribute... by bigiyaro(m): 6:44am On Apr 26, 2012
All my previous post on MAC DAVE were removed but i will never relent on telling anybody that cares to listen that MAC DAVE INVESTMENT ARE BIG TIME SCAMMERS.pls avoid them like a plague.NAIJA IDIOTS AT WORK.
Re: How Real Is MAC DAVE INVESTMENT? Hope It‘s Not A Scam? Pls Contribute... by omotola1(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2012
Thanks to u Mrbrowanjay and others for the worthwhile enlightenment. I as well had an hunch dat Naija guys are back with their money doubling tactics that will eventually collapse. Their ROI is exceedingly too much & it‘s a 20day tenor scheme. Pls guys u can post any business idea on this thread & let‘s succeed together.
Re: How Real Is MAC DAVE INVESTMENT? Hope It‘s Not A Scam? Pls Contribute... by FOD(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2012
It is a scam. Thread locked.

(1)

Diaper Business: How Lucrative? / Importing Goods From Dubai / Nigeria’ll Overtake US If It Has 24 Hours Electricity, Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.