Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! (24694 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. / How To Really Say When A Guy Is Dieing For You - Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 3:33am On Apr 26, 2012
Back in 2008, I was a TYPICAL MAGA,MUGU 90... I would call this girl almost everday,
hardly said no to her request,
I bought a phone,paid courier fee, bought new line and recharge card...

I would send her money from the little I have (despite that, the ediot would say how much did I send to her sef? Money that gets finished when she had to transport to her bank) shuo? I B YA PAPA?

Anyway, she wouldn't even allow me kiss her or touch,especially when she started seeing one guy whom she claimed loves her and that he buys her things. She was completely overwhelmed by this guy. Sometime I would call and she would sound so rude...

This went on till the guy F.U.CKED her. She later cried that she lost her virginity to the guy. She pleaded and wanted to see me after a few months of having sex with the other guy and I allowed her and right in my eyes another guy(her ex as I found out) took her out at about 8pm and she wasn't back till after 10pm. I called but she wasn't picking my calls but when she did, she said sorry and that she would explain when she gets back. The guy didn't even give her a dime... I still gave her 4500 as t fair back to Portharcourt where she schooled and I never sexed her. . .

That was what lead me to end the relationship.

Fast forward to this present day, she desperately want me back. . . All the guys had used and dumped her and the last time I saw her, I read frustration and regret written all over her. I believe she had been paid back in her own coin for what she did to me.

Though she had pleaded for forgiveness over the phone and I told her I have forgiven her and out the blue, she was begging me again. Well, I smiled and told her its no big deal.

Anyway, I was at the park with her and she was talking to me but I could hardly look at her and I guessed she sensed that I probably still had that issue in mind that was what prompted her to start apologizing(apologies after 3 years) funny!

My guy I no fit look her face o. The face no good to look at all.

Did I say she once said I wasn't handsome when I asked her about my looks?

Story don change. . . At the park, she could stop looking at me and after much talk she asked if I had become a yahoo guy(possibly because of my outfit and looks-bobo don fine na)but me I no gree look her for face o o o. Why? Her looks isn't any interesting anymore,looking old and with black spots of dead pimples all over her face. What happened to this girl? I honestly don't know.

Infact, in order to make myself comfortable, I had to look for a clean chick to stair at just to feed my hungry eyes.

No she is acting nice, now she read to do anything, even a BJ(so I sensed) but its TOO LATE! Am gone for good!

The thing is start today, me I no dey spend money on girl o o o. This days, I would prefer to walk into a fast food joint alone, eat to my satisfaction and walk out, yeah thats what I do. I do that often compared to the days when I used to starve myself because of one daughter of eve.

Yeah. . . The experience really made me to hide the good part of me and I had to mixed it with a little baditude. Lol. Nah. .. I can't date a girl anymore without f.u.c.king her. That era don pass. . . No more mister nice guy cos ova 70% of Nigeria girls don't like a mr nice guy.

Infact, I tried being nice with another girl and was calling her often with attention to go with, before I knew it, I started noticing some silly attitude from her. I had to cut off from her and never called in four good months! Only for her to flash me but I never called. She flashed 3days then called me one day and was saying blah blah she's missing me. Heck! Who told her I needed someone to say that to me? A typical example of giving a naija girl too much attention and she ends up mis-behaving.

Am just saying this to help some guys out there. Learn and Never form mugu Like I did o o o. A word is enuf 4d wise(maybe 4d MUGU)

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Andrew3(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2012
Your Explanation make c0itus the major priority in that relationship.
Why lay so much emphasis on c0itus in a relationship? it wont work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by newmusic: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
Goodluck bro
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 190: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
Nice one op

I hope downcasted shares his own tale soonest

these ex's and their nigerian bf's sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Killz3(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
190: Nice one op

I hope downcasted shares his own tale soonest

these ex's and their nigerian bf's sef undecided
wink wink
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 190: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
^Gerrout jor grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by olumaxi(m): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2012
Omo,dis na super story season 1..and u r d award winnin MUMU BUT DON WISE ACTOR OF D YEAR..u said d gal has pimple n dark spots,mayb she has contractd aids..i gues she nids ur financial suport..n if i were u,i'l lyk to harvest 4rm wea v bin sowin al dis yl..even if na once..use raincoat sha o

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 190: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2012
grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by tellwsdom: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2012
Sorry, did u say u didnt yansh her?? ....You knw yansh gurl, u come here dey form chairmansad..Guy, are u a learner sad

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2012
tellwsdom: Sorry, did u say u didnt yansh her?? ....You knw yansh gurl, u come here dey form chairmansad..Guy, are u a learner sad
u b mumu o. U no see d date? O boy I don pass dat level

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2012
www.mugu- maga.com

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by tellwsdom: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2012
2sexy: u b mumu o. U no see d date? O boy I don pass dat level
oh!! u don get sense now abi??...I'm impressed winkwink
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
Another recharge card and transport money story undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 190: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Another recharge card and transport money story undecided

grin
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by stpat1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
You be correct guy 2sexy, u don soji well well. I know some guys will continue to still fall mugu sha well na dem sabi.

For me those girly matter na small thing, the secret is that just make sure u spend the money you make on your self, buy clothes wella, shoes, electronics, so that even for your mind you no get money to give her, your effizzy alone don glue them. You'll see scrambling to be in charge of the house, dey want to sleep inside ur ac chilling aparte. Na dem go know where dem go go find money cook (that's if u have time to eat d food sha).

Guys be warned, chicks don't appreciate nice guys. A word is enough for the wise

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by dmcdad: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
**Following**
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by SELFWORTH: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
Boring . Boring. Boring.

Sugar coated one sided story. All these small boys complaining about spending money on women. Please grow up! It makes you sound like a small minded person. Don't do it if dont beleive in it.

There is joy in giving but only for those who are not looking for something in return. :-

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
SELFWORTH: Boring . Boring. Boring.

Sugar coated one sided story. All these small boys complaining about spending money on women. Please grow up! It makes you sound like a small minded person. Don't do it if dont beleive in it.

There is joy in giving but only for those who are not looking for something in return. :-
see one of them dumb hoes who think a relationship is a source of income.
Lol@ joy in giving...and get called a maga behind? No thanks.

22 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Rocktation(f): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
DheBuck:
see one of them dumb hoes who think a relationship is a source of income.
Lol@ joy in giving...and get called a maga behind? No thanks.

I know you didn't just call that man, a ho. Smh. Funny you.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Koolking(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
2sexy: apologizing(apologies after 3 years) funny! ova 70% of Nigeria girls don't like a mr nice guy

Why did she wait this long?

Is this really true? I have heard this line from a lot of guys. Is it worth the hype? I have been acting the gentleman but been treated ungentlemanly. Is it the mainstream of some our girls that nice guys are 'magas' in Nigeria? Or is it just to give a dog a bad name to hang it?
Throw more light bro.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
dmcdad: **Following**
na wetin u dey follow? Y dont u p'ple read d date b4 tying.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by dmcdad: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
2sexy: na wetin u dey follow? Y dont u p'ple read d date b4 tying.
Na later I cûm see the date. I cûm thank God say I no bin waste my time the make any long post. Btw, who go invoke d thread even?
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
funny!!
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
dmcdad:
Na later I cûm see the date. I cûm thank God say I no bin waste my time the make any long post. Btw, who go invoke d thread even?
u dey mind people? U no know say many people dey silly. Juts many wey comment here without seeing the date, na so the person sef do na
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
Koolking:

Why did she wait this long?

Is this really true? I have heard this line from a lot of guys. Is it worth the hype? I have been acting the gentleman but been treated ungentlemanly. Is it the mainstream of some our girls that nice guys are 'magas' in Nigeria? Or is it just to give a dog a bad name to hang it?
Throw more light bro.

That is their instinct... majority of them and not many realise it

===>https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by lightheart(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
@Op, so nobodi giv you 24 matchet strokes for ur 'muguness'?? U can't just mugu finish and go free like that, then come dey form wiseup and advice tins. Oya face the wall sharpali sharpali!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 190theclown: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
lightheart: @Op, so nobodi giv you 24 matchet strokes for ur 'muguness'?? U can't just mugu finish and go free like that, then come dey form wiseup and advice tins. Oya face the wall sharpali sharpali!!!!

are you going to machete 2sexy grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
Rocktation:

I know you didn't just call that man, a ho. Smh. Funny you.
my bad...didnt know the sex ,commented based on the post.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 3:45am On Dec 15, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Another recharge card and transport money story undecided
so dump to read or see the date...move go front jor. Afin! angry

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 3:49am On Dec 15, 2012
lightheart: @Op, so nobodi giv you 24 matchet strokes for ur 'muguness'?? U can't just mugu finish and go free like that, then come dey form wiseup and advice tins. Oya face the wall sharpali sharpali!!!!
I don pass that level na... besides why e b say una nno dey see the date.

You know how many times she com beg me? O boy no play o. I know how many guys who will gladly accept her back just for the sex but guy, I value my life abeg...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by lightheart(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy: I don pass that level na... besides why e b say una nno dey see the date.

You know how many times she com beg me? O boy no play o. I know how many guys who will gladly accept her back just for the sex but guy, I value my life abeg...

But I ask you?? grin

190-the-clown:

are you going to machete 2sexy  

24 strokes of the machete. No play play for the mata grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cruel Things Men Do To Women / Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.