Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! (24726 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. / How To Really Say When A Guy Is Dieing For You - Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy: so dump to read or see the date...move go front jor. Afin! angry
did she give u your money back grin
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2012
mondi_cheeks: did she give u your money back grin
I have made 100X what she got from since I stopped spending on girls. She was last bus stop and possibly a road block for otters.

If a girl will get anything from me now, she has to earn it, not necessarily by sex, but her ways.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy: I have made 100X what she got from since I stopped spending on girls.
yet u failed to see a dermatologist undecided but I agree wit u never spend money on people who aren't worth it
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
mondi_cheeks: yet u failed to see a dermatologist undecided but I agree wit u never spend money on people who aren't worth it
babe, y cant u just leave me alone ehn? wetin I do u oooo.

Those pics u see where all taken in school. My school no beans u hear?
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by dmcdad: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy: babe, y cant u just leave me alone ehn? wetin I do u oooo.

Those pics u see where all taken in school. My school no beans u hear?
Lol... It is not a small sumtin.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
grin
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
dmcdad:
Lol... It is not a small sumtin.
she think say na home-boy I be. I be hard core business man. No time. As from January sef, she go hardly see me here to talk about my looks again.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by dmcdad: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy: she think say na home-boy I be. I be hard core business man. No time. As from January sef, she go hardly see me here to talk about my looks again.
No dy bother urself.. She dy front
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2012
dmcdad:
No dy bother urself.. She dy front
i know...
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
2sexy: i be mumu ooo. What is the main purpose my thread sef? Ok, then i join those massive failure in NECO

grin
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by deshclones(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
@2sexy...bro ur biography will never be complete if this your ex is not mentioned...that gal really messed you up real good..that you are yet to let go and meet another gal 3yrs after..she swear for you ni?..o boy werrin the gal carry that still enthralls you??..what part of naija do you stay that restricts you from meeting cute gorgeous gals?..o boy your matter don tire me..send me a pm lemme hook you up with a pretty gal...am serious..desh wants you to be happy.!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
deshclones: @2sexy...bro ur biography will never be complete if this your ex is not mentioned...that gal really messed you up real good..that you are yet to let go and meet another gal 3yrs after..she swear for you ni?..o boy werrin the gal carry that still enthralls you??..what part of naija do you stay that restricts you from meeting cute gorgeous gals?..o boy your matter don tire me..send me a pm lemme hook you up with a pretty gal...am serious..desh wants you to be happy.!
OOOHHH.. Thank you bro. But I swear I have put all this behind me. Look at the date this was written please. Na the ediot wey go bump the thing from its grave na him cause all this catacata.

Okay no worry I go PM u. But seriously, I don let everything die since she begged me in the name of God.

Here is her word: "2sexy, please if there is anyway I have wronged you, please I beg you in the name of God find a place in your heart to forgive me" she said that, almost 5 times. she even said she does not regret anything that she did with anyone but the only thing she regretted is what she did to me.

Bro,I no be lucifer or satan not to forgive her under such condition na, she has never begged me like that before.

Plus slimyem and idowuogbo wey advise me say make i let her go.

Na the person wey dug this thread na him cause all this wahala.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
val_dee: Op me val_dee worse pass your own.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-tmM8OQUr5ZM/TWt7jTZFuiI/AAAAAAAABOI/SsdQ8hz8SVs/s1600/crybaby.png[/img]

I am become Cry baby. I steal my mama money because of girl, I steal my papa money because of girl. I come don to her mmaga. she no even let me do sef. I contacted gonorrhea and syphilis from her

shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by nitrogen(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
dmcdad: **Following**
**Following too** grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 190theclown: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
deshclones: @2sexy...bro ur biography will never be complete if this your ex is not mentioned...that gal really messed you up real good..that you are yet to let go and meet another gal 3yrs after..she swear for you ni?..o boy werrin the gal carry that still enthralls you??..what part of naija do you stay that restricts you from meeting cute gorgeous gals?..[size=28pt]o boy your matter don tire me[/size]..send me a pm lemme hook you up with a pretty gal...am serious..desh wants you to be happy.!

grin grin grin grin grin

this is why i like desclones grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin grin grin grin

this is why i like desclones grin grin grin grin
why u dey do like this na? ehn?
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by dbabylove: 1:59am On May 09, 2013
My name is Sharon, I am here to testify to the good work of the Dr Love . 4 years ago, my husband left home, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails, no sign of him anywhere. my daughter got sick with multiple sclerosis, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i paid over $6800 and still nothing happened, I lost hope. completely, my daughter ??s situation got worse each day.last month, I saw a posting concerning the good.works of the whole professionals, I gave them a try ? i paid about $2000, for all three spells (Bring Lover. back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was. sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back,three days later, I got a new job with a loan and finance company, right now, my daughter??s condition is.getting better each day and I trust she would be well in a matter of days.I want to thank, drlovespellcaster@yahoo. com for their efforts and for bringing my life back to normal and so close to. perfection.
My name is Sharon, I live in Chicago.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 190: 3:23am On May 09, 2013
dbabylove: My name is Sharon, I am here to testify to the good work of the Dr Love . 4 years ago, my husband left home, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails, no sign of him anywhere. my daughter got sick with multiple sclerosis, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i paid over $6800 and still nothing happened, I lost hope. completely, my daughter ??s situation got worse each day.last month, I saw a posting concerning the good.works of the whole professionals, I gave them a try ? i paid about $2000, for all three spells (Bring Lover. back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was. sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back,three days later, I got a new job with a loan and finance company, right now, my daughter??s condition is.getting better each day and I trust she would be well in a matter of days.I want to thank, drlovespellcaster@yahoo. com for their efforts and for bringing my life back to normal and so close to. perfection.
My name is Sharon, I live in Chicago.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sexyus: 3:37am On May 09, 2013
Who b d fool wey dug dis thread? Dem swear for d person family?
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Princessmel(f): 4:00am On May 09, 2013
2sexy.us:
Hahahahahahaha old thread diggers are the werstttt
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by carlos1(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2013
tellwsdom: Sorry, did u say u didnt yansh her?? ....You knw yansh gurl, u come here dey form chairmansad..Guy, are u a learner sad

What is d big deal about yanshing a gal and why do some guys feel its d ultimate. I think we r d ones dat make dese gals feel they r doing us a favour wen actually na dem dey enjoy d tin pass. Please i dnt see anytin big about yanshing a gurl after spending on her.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 10, 2013
2sexy.us:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Judelar(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
My name is Anastasia and my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help pe0ple to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him….. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my partner came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Lawrence, you are truly talented and gifted
email:drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com All thanks to the source of my happiness{ DR. Lawrence}.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by nitrogen(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
Judelar:
My name is Anastasia and my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help pe0ple to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him….. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my partner came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Lawrence, you are truly talented and gifted
email:drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com All thanks to the source of my happiness{ DR. Lawrence}.
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
I haff died with laughter. 2sexy, please visit Dr lawrence o
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by cycline404(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
Welcome to the Wise Men Team...
But u tail for Mugu Sha...

Anyway do ur part with her and leave the rest alongside u fit hook sha..
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by udemzyudex(m): 5:24am On Oct 04, 2013
girls don't like nice guys even when dey always say they need one. ..

being clingy, needy,predictable and giving away ur power easily just to please her won't make her respect u instead she will take u for granted. . ..
GIRLS DON'T LIKE NICE GUYS..

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Nuzo1(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2013
Glad you've moved on and doing great things for yourself.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in helping girls out with money or gifts irrespective of how they feel about you. Problem is when you go out of your way to do this in the hope of getting something in return. cheesy

That aside, I applaud you for not seeking any sexual gratification from her now she's down. Some men will gladly take advantage of her situation to get back at her. These set of men feel the only way they can get even with a lady is to sleep with her. That sounds like a low self esteem problem to me.

There are very reasonable girls out there who truly appreciate well behaved nice guys. But majority of ladies out there seem to be wired to have a soft spot for masochism.
So yes... if you are Mr niceguy, big chances are that most girls you come across will take you for granted.

Tho it may take a long time and mockery, it still pays to be a nice guy.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by lertee(f): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2013
Good for you.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 190theclown: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2013
annoonymous: i never believe my problem can be solve with the powers of DR OKO solutionhome@outlook.com after i have been scam by many spell caster who pretend to be real and powerful, i was married to my lovely husband for 6years and things was going fine until one day when we had a serious quarrel over an undisclosed issue, and he told me that he can not longer continue with the marriage and he divorce me, i can not stay alone without this man, this really make me go crazy and lead to the help of a spell caster to bring him back to me and no one was able to do it for me among the spell caster i contacted initially until i contact Dr Oko who cast a spell for me with guarantee, i trusted him base on the conversation we had together, and i obey his instruction that he gave to me, and believe after the days he told me that my husband will come back to me, my husband actually came back to me. this is really amazing story cause i never thought i will still live in the same roof with my husband, please contact this best spell caster on his email address: solutionhome@outlook.com truly here is the solution home to all problems.once more i really appreciate you good work, please keep this good work cause there is alot of people that need your help. thanks from Cecilia.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Temperament N Love. / Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts / How Important Is Money In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.