Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! (24727 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. / How To Really Say When A Guy Is Dieing For You - Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2014
Morganekate:
My name is MORGAN KATE, and I am from i USA. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ozil, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Ozil e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Ozil, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you contact Dr Ozil on his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com OR drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his mobile number call him +2347032618863
you and your cohorts should stop derailing ...Dr podolski
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by CarolynMartin: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2014
Seriously i was flattened when my Husband of 8 years left to be with another woman in Texas. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I couldn't bear it anymore. and i reached out to the Internet for help, until i hit on the real thing, and that is you Lord Lugard. I almost gave up trying to get my Ex Husband back and having a contented family again.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work, and immediately after 24 hours, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was penitent for everything that he has done. And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. Lord Lugard you do a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about you. You are the diamond in the rough. Thank you Lord Lugard You are talented and you give off yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magical love spells for me and Sergio. He is back to me just the way it was when we first met.. from the depths of my soul! I am immensely happy now. Thank you and God bless you so much sir. now my man is back to me just in 24 hours, as you have said it..wow.. i am fully rewarded. Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations.. Here is Lord Lugard's Website: website: http://miracletemplespells.webs.com and his Email: miracletemple@live.com. Carolyn Martin frm New York..

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Alexsophia: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2014
GREETINGS.....

My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like him to be my husband, but i love him so much that i will rather die to let him go off me, that was how i met this great man of DR. TEBE online, he told me that everything will be fine that he can do a spell that will make my parent love him and allow me to marry him without any quarrel thoroughly it came to pass my mum and dad love him most than before we are now happily married,please help me in thanking him for his help, here is the email: greattebespelltemple@gmail.com His web site address is http://greattebespelltemple.webs.com ALSO CONTACT HIM FOR HELP IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM. You can call him with this number: +2348143048153.

YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK http://linamerline05..com

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by JOYYCEE: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello every one i have just met with this priest of the reunitingexspell@gmail.com when i read a testimony of a lady of his great work, and i finally find out that he is really a truthful spell caster and so powerful and he is the most powerful spell caster that i have ever see. i wish i have met him before. and my husband have just come back to me and every thing happened just the way he had said it i am so happy that i have met with him and now i have my husband back to my self and to our kids. if you all that are here have not tried him you just have to do so and get your heart desires fulfilled. stop been doubting i have tested him and i am now a fulfilled woman. REUNITING EX SPELL TEMPLE IS GREAT.THANK YOU FOR THE HAPPINESS YOU BROUGHT ON ME. you can reach him if need be at reunitingexspell@gmail.com Thank you Dr Magbu Sidney Huster
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Alexsophia: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
GREETINGS.....

My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like him to be my husband, but i love him so much that i will rather die to let him go off me, that was how i met this great man of DR. TEBE online, he told me that everything will be fine that he can do a spell that will make my parent love him and allow me to marry him without any quarrel thoroughly it came to pass my mum and dad love him most than before we are now happily married,please help me in thanking him for his help, here is the email: greattebespelltemple@gmail.com His web site address is http://greattebespelltemple.webs.com ALSO CONTACT HIM FOR HELP IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM. You can call him with this number: +2348143048153.

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by ann1111: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
I am Mrs ANDERSON ANN from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband Barry Morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara who en charm him with his beauty, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend Miss Rose and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Iyayi. who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss Rose ask me to contact Dr Iyayi. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness and that he never knew what came upon him that he will never leave me again or the kids.it was the spell that was casted on him that was working on him. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr.Iyayi on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com. or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com You can also contact him through his mobile: +2347032617285.
You can also view my testimony on my blogger site: http://andersonann511..com/201 .He is the best spell caster.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by stacybrown160: 1:17am On Oct 09, 2014
BEWARE! THESE PEOPLE ARE BIG SCAMS BUT MALAIKA IS REAL.
Dr Malaika doesn’t ask for testimonies and he doesn’t charge. His email is odogwumalaika@gmail.com He is genuine and people get to meet him by luck.
But right now am your luck if you meet him. Every other testimonies of spell casters you read here are scams.
Dr Malaika lives in Nigeria and I happened to meet him by chance after a friend told me about how he brought back
her ex and restored her lost womb. She also told me about how Dr Malaika cures all forms of illness ranging from
HIV to Cancer, Fibroid, and Infertility and also Money spells. I followed those other internet testimonies and was
hugely scammed to the extent that I wanted to kill myself. Dr Malaika turned my situation around, He made my ex
come crawling on his knees to have him back. All I spent was $250 used in purchasing the materials used for the spell.
His email address is odogwumalaika@gmail.com mobile: +2348097302201 but please don’t make him know that I published
him on net. He is just wonderful and I wish whoever that finds him good luck.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by johnsonautio: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2014
I had my first Baby through the help of a Dr UKPOYAN. i have been married for 15years without a child i and my partner has went to different hospitals to do medical check up if we are okay but our result always comes out positive that we are okay, we have waited for years trying to conceive but nothing we still have no child of our own it was like i and my partner was course never to have children in life But today through the help of Dr UKPOYAN i became pregnant last Summer and i have given birth to a baby Boy this year, i am really happy all my sadness has been turned into unlimited joy in case you need the help of this Dr just contact him via his email address DR.UKPOYANSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Daviekysbec: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
GREETINGS...................

My name DAVIES BECKY i live in USA and i got married to JOHN KELVIN after seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to a female friend and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR OZIL and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before tow days, that my husband will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My husband called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all other spell casters. Anybody who need the help of the this spell caster DR OZIL contact him through his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can also contact him through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ you can contact him if you need his help in your relationship or anything contact him his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can call him on his phone number: +2347032618863

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Daviekysbec: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2014
GREETINGS...................

My name DAVIES BECKY i live in USA and i got married to JOHN KELVIN after seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to a female friend and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR OZIL and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before tow days, that my husband will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My husband called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all other spell casters. Anybody who need the help of the this spell caster DR OZIL contact him through his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can also contact him through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ you can contact him if you need his help in your relationship or anything contact him his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can call him on his phone number: +2347032618863

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by RolandJohnson1: 6:07am On Oct 11, 2014
My name is Jessie Bender from USA My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to Philippine for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from Philippine.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted Dr.ogala for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr.ogala contact him through his email:Holyspellcast@gmail.com.Or Holyspellcast@yahoo.com.and you can also call him +2348072371282 THANKS.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by RolandJohnson1: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2014
I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tell +2348071398555
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by RolandJohnson1: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2014
My husband has abandon me and the kids for the the past 8months now,
and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is Holyspellcast@gmail.com Or Holyspellcast@yahoo.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 2days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,once again his email is Holyspellcast@gmail.com Or Holyspellcast@yahoo.com
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by ann1111: 11:40am On Oct 19, 2014
Hello
I am ROBERTSON ANGELIA from CALIFORNIA, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster DR.IYAYI, how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him through his email address driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com because I was absolutely desperate to get my husband back. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my two kids. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought magic could be the solution. i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I was floored that his spells worked, if you need help, contact him via email: driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com, or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com
OR YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS MOBILE: +2347032617285 and i assure you things will turn around for you....
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by ann1111: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2014
Hello
I am ROBERTSON ANGELIA from CALIFORNIA, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster DR.IYAYI, how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him through his email address driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com because I was absolutely desperate to get my husband back. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my two kids. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought magic could be the solution. i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I was floored that his spells worked, if you need help, contact him via email: driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com, or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com
OR YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS MOBILE: +2347032617285 and i assure you things will turn around for you........

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by ann1111: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Hello
I am ROBERTSON ANGELIA from CALIFORNIA, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster DR.IYAYI, how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him through his email address driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com because I was absolutely desperate to get my husband back. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my two kids. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought magic could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with DR. IYAYI, he gave me hope that he will restore my marriage. I felt confident that he will actually make my husband to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spellcaster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don't know what I would have done without DR. IYAYI, DR. IYAYI does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I was floored that his spells worked, if you need help, contact him via email: driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com, or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com
OR YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS MOBILE: +2347032617285 and i assure you things will turn around for you....

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by sandraruths2: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2014
I never knew people still have powers and make things happened this way. My name is sandra ruths am from American. my boyfriend Slay Scot left me for another girl for three months' ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love who dis virgin me when i was 21 years old. about two years ago, A friend of mine kido matthew told me he saw some testimonies of this great Dr osauyi that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my boyfriend is going to call me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through. i still can't believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr osauyi for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great priest here is the email address OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM.com or you can call the great man on +2347064294395

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Etetejake(m): 2:27am On Jan 03, 2015
SELFWORTH:
Boring . Boring. Boring.

Sugar coated one sided story. All these small boys complaining about spending money on women. Please grow up! It makes you sound like a small minded person. Don't do it if dont beleive in it.

There is joy in giving but only for those who are not looking for something in return. :-

U just nail it. But at least, u show appreciation wen u r been giving. I don't mean having sex but compensating with true luv.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by williamspaul22(m): 2:05am On Mar 21, 2015
If I ask a gal out once nd she says no, I wont ask you out again. Opportunity comes but once, how many fine boys dey chaik am in a day. tongue
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by kuqya: 9:28am On May 05, 2015
Hello all,
Why must we be confused by all this online scammers when we all know that there has never been any other oracle apart from the the great spell casters called lama lama oracle temple, The great oracle and also i my self called kuq ya that is greatest of all, Kuq ya means GREATEST AMONG ALL THE SPELL CASTERS. This oracle has been in existence for so many years even before i was born i inherited it from my great grand father. Since we have been existing we have never failed in solving any kind of problem anyone must have been having cos we know the spirits that we serve we never lets us down, We perform various sacrifice to this spirits from time to time to make our powerful and doings effective. This temple is out on the internet to tell all of you that is wasting your time and also your hard earned money dealing with all this hungry souls that called themselves spell casters by bring cause to themselves by claiming to be what they are not, We advise you all that you should stop it as it is not right to do such, Because those spell casters that called themselves different names / temples are scammers,You will do this greatest oracle good by doing that.They are scammers and all those testimony there are posted by them also and not the people they have help,They are doing all this to get money to fed there-self and there family members !!! BE WARNED ALL OF YOU THAT NEED HELP FROM SPELL CASTERS AS IT IS BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU WE HAVE DECIDED TO COME ONLINE TO REDUCE AND STOP ALL THIS FAKE SPELL CASTERS, AS WE GOT PERMISSION FROM THE FBI !!.. I have made so many of them online that are spoiling this great temple good work go back to the sea and some blind. I am Dr Kuq Ya the messenger to the great oracle of Nigeria,Indian,Indonesia,Singapore,UK,USA,Uganda,japan,Spain,Germany,Paris,Dubai,South Africa. To mention but a few..We are know well there as the great temple that has helped them get many of there ANCESTRAL problems solve in recent times. But we are also Hello all, Why must we be confused by all this online scammers when we all know that there has never been any other oracle apart from the the great spell casters called lama lama oracle temple, The great oracle and also i my self called kuq ya that is greatest of all, Kuq ya means GREATEST AMONG ALL THE SPELL CASTERS. This oracle has been in existence for so many years even before i was born i inherited it from my great grand father. Since we have been existing we have never failed in solving any kind of problem anyone must have been having cos we know the spirits that we serve we never lets us down, We perform various sacrifice to this spirits from time to time to make our powerful and doings effective. This temple is out on the internet to tell all of you that is wasting your time and also your hard earned money dealing with all this hungry souls that called themselves spell casters by bring cause to themselves by claiming to be what they are not, We advise you all that you should stop it as it is not right to do such, Because those spell casters that called themselves different names / temples are scammers,You will do this greatest oracle good by doing that.They are scammers and all those testimony there are posted by them also and not the people they have help,They are doing all this to get money to fed there-self and there family members !!! BE WARNED ALL OF YOU THAT NEED HELP FROM SPELL CASTERS AS IT IS BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU WE HAVE DECIDED TO COME ONLINE TO REDUCE AND STOP ALL THIS FAKE SPELL CASTERS, AS WE GOT PERMISSION FROM THE FBI !!.. I have made so many of them online that are spoiling this great temple good work go back to the sea and some blind. I am Dr Kuq Ya the messenger to the great oracle of Nigeria,Indian,Indonesia,Singapore,UK,USA,Uganda,japan,Spain,Germany,Paris,Dubai,South Africa. To mention but a few..We are know well there as the great temple that has helped them get many of there ANCESTRAL problems solve in recent times. But we are also extending this great offer to those that have any kind of problem, when i mean any kind of problem i mean any problem at all you might be having in this life,Such as getting your lover back,you want to be rich, you feel like using charms on someone to get something you like from him or her or getting your scam many back, wining a lottery, to mention but a few. KUQ YA IS HERE FOR YOUR SERVICES AND PLEASE STOP DEALING WITH THOSE SO CALLED SPELL CASTERS THAT HAVE REALLY MESSED UP THIS WORK ONLINE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ONLINE,BUT THE PRESIDENTS OF THE ABOVE COUNTRIES CALLED ME ON PHONE AND ALSO PERSONALLY HOLD A MEETING AND THEY ASK ME THE MESSENGER TO START ADVERTING AND TELL ALL ABOUT THIS GREATEST ORACLE THAT IS SO DURABLE, PERFECT, MARVELOUS, AND GOOD WORKS TO AVOID THIS SCAMMING THAT IS GOING ON ONLINE. I WILL BE ENDING HERE NOW, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING BOTHERING YOUR MIND AND YOU NEED PERMANENT SOLUTION TO IT WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECT OR HARM, KINDLY SEND AN EMAIL TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS: great.spellcaster@yahoo.com Thanks and may the spirits guide you to read and understand what i said and also we will be awaiting response from you all that have problems that want it solve at once.Thanks for your patronage as you come. To enhance fast communication, Kindly send down your Name : Country: State: Address: More about the kind of help you want here: Phone number: Age: Gender : Job: and any other information's you know it will be so helpful on the kind of work and help you wish for here. Because we solve any kind of problem in this life. NOTE : MY GMAIL ACCOUNT IS NOW BAD AS YOU CAN ONLY GET ME ON THIS EMAIL : great.spellcaster@yahoo.com. So don't contact me via me gmail account. And also our spell casting here has no side effect, As it is just to grant you your heart desires without any problem.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by joegriffin2: 3:41pm On May 15, 2015
Here is my testimony i have been playing lottery for three years and i have not winning, The last time i won big was 5000USD and that was a year ago but last week a friend of my introduced me to a spell caster from Africa and i was told that he can help me through the use of traditional voodoo i did not believe it and i say let me just give a try to know how real it . My friend the spell caster told me to get the ticket and play the lottery and i won $107million .there is nofin i can do much than to thank Dr Gaga of drgagaspellcast@gmail.com or drgagaspellcast@yahoo.com
cause he alone i believe can make you win. I promise that i will make people know about him and that is what i am doing online now contact him today and be happy... drgagaspellcast@gmail.com or drgagaspellcast@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Temperament N Love. / Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts / How Important Is Money In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.