Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave (5327 Views)

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by youlaw: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2006
I'm presently 28yrs old and married I have a very lovely daughter she's 5 months. The problem is now I still have over 8 girlfriends. How? I'll call them carry overs of my bachelor days and like 6 of them know I'm married and I have a daughter. 3 of thems still says they don't care I must marry them. The remaining 3 does not see anything wrong with me still going out with them and sleeping with them. The remaining two does not know that I'm married and one of them is already talking to me about marriage and the last one once threatened to kill herself 'cos she did not see me for one week. I want a way out of all of these mess. I don't want to hurt my wife (she actually knows I'm dating one of these girls). Please advise me. the problem is those girls will do anything if i tell them i want to quit. pls you can also send your advise to adnero1@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by whiteroses(f): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2006
good for you grin but i'm sorry anyway why can't you stick to a girl during your bachelor days, you chose to play girls and that is what you get, it feels good to hear someone confess about having problems when they dog girls out. i'm not hating you. try and break up with those other girls if she'll die let her die she's only lying. gooluck in anything you chose to do.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by kajad(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2006
is this a joke or something cos i m not laughing angry angry
lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Rhodalyn(f): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2006
@kajad cheesy cheesy cheesy

@youlaw
you must be a very handsome man then shocked shocked wink wink the moment you said those vowels to your wife, you should have left all you dishes and plates behind you dont seem very disturbed about it do you? angry
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Hotstepper(f): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2006
it ahs nuthing to do with him being handsome, maybe hez good in bed and treats women the way they deserve to be treated tongue
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by whitelexi(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2006
Nothing has spoiled yet, The issue is how to get them off u, apparently, u promised to marry them which is bad. You have been a naughty naughty boy, but right now, u need to start being straight! Inform your wife first, dont let her find out by surprise, settle that with her first cos thats the first step in the right direction. Next, u need to stop see these girls, make it clear that u are no longer available, find reasons to break up with them, where there is a wind, therein lies an exit lol
If u need tips on ditching girls consult me personally, we can work out something
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Rhodalyn(f): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2006
Hotstepper:

it ahs nuthing to do with him being handsome, maybe hez good in bed and treats women the way they deserve to be treated tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i admire the way your love isnt based on looks alone wink kiss kiss
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by kajad(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2006
Believe this crap; you will believe anything!!!
Even Bill Gates cannot afford so many steady girls; and he’s married with a daughter; a responsible father too. Perhaps your days have more than 24 hours in it.
Why not get more women since you got what they want; you can tell you wife to go to hell since they will all do what you ask. I don’t see any problem here!

on second thought are these women PAYG (pay as you go)?
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Rhodalyn(f): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2006
smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by kajad(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2006
wetin dey laugh you? can't you see i m pissed angry angry angry
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by mamaput(f): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2006
Very call all of them on the same day at the same time.
They will hate you for ever.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by dominobaby(f): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2006
U do realy need help. Firstly, y not talk it over with ur wife rather than let these ladies do the unthinkable n ruin things 4 u both.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by 2chukwu(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2006
This na     TEMPTATION
wit a little CONFUSION             
                   INFATUATION

all my friendz the call me no 10 coz
i dey play like okocha and score like[b] RONALDHINO[/b]
MY MAN BIKO MAKE TRY FINISH WETIN U START,
HAHHA kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by whitelexi(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2006
This na TEMPTATION
wit a little CONFUSION
INFATUATION

@2Chukwu: I'm in love with dat song oh
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Bright2(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2006
Oh man,are u sure u are not greedy during ur bachelor dayz?well if u are an African man,then u can marry all of them as tradition demand so far u can take care of them all it's allowed,it's not abormination .If u cant & u dont want them all, then where ever u got dat possibility of gathering them,also go back there,get another possibility
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Bright2(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2006
Oh man,are u sure u are not greedy during ur bachelor dayz?well if u are an African man,then u can marry all of them as tradition demand so far u can take care of them all it's allowed,it's not abormination .If u cant & u dont want them all, then where ever u got dat possibility of gathering them,also go back there,get another possibility & dispers them.GOOD LUCK.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2006
Bright2:

Oh man,are u sure u are not greedy during your bachelor dayz?well if u are an African man,then u can marry all of them as tradition demand so far u can take care of them all it's allowed,it's not abormination .

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by musicclown(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2006
I think this is a fairy tale. I am going to bed. I can't imagine myself so so confused. i pray it doesn't happen to me. If I where u I would have taken some decisions b4 gettin married.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by youlaw: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2006
Thanks for all these, you said I should break up with them how? I've tried but nothing seems working. Kajad you don't have to believe put let's pray one day you find yourself in my shoes. I was able to keep them all because they are not in the same location: Lagos, P/H, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Abuja. Even if breaking up with all of them is easy there is one that is not cos i don't know how i'll do it without leaving her more battered than i met her. Now she seems so happy she found love not knowing it's shadow and my wife once saw her text on my fone and it was almost hell. I can't also let my wife know not that i fear her put I respect and value her so much I can't bear to see her unhappy not to talk of see her cry. Playing this game means nothing to me I'll play it you won't wanna go but now I'm sensing danger ahead. Last week someone called my wife from my office and told her she was my girlfriend. Till date I don't know who the person is I don't have a girlfriend in the office and she used the office line. How the person got her number I don't know cos i have a direct line on my table and I don't call her thru PABX. Now I'm determined to stop but how?
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by kajad(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2006
I no need God’s help to beat person wey I fit beat, so your prayer to put me in your shoe no go work! wink

Now, if the girls are scattered in different towns, its makes more sense. I know just how to end such things, but that is only if you have made up your mind on this. No half measures; no one last take or you will blow everything. Are you ready for it? Haba!! Bobo drop something now, consultancy na free?

Tell all the girls you are BORN AGAIN! In a way you are. Even the one you think will freak out will pray for you. Whenever, you speak with them preach the love of God to them, never see any of them in private; never start another harlem. And never fail to send me something when this is over! Perhaps the phone number of the girls for a start. Good Luck! wink
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by gem87(f): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2006
This is the most ridiculous thing i've heard how did you do it?
I'm not trying to judge you but you are in a mess u r cheating on your wife as well as deceiving all the ladies u're deceiving, anyway br it off wiv all of them and stic to your wife because if something happens to you they'll all leave you and your wife will always be there. Family is very important.
Seriously, leave those women and stic to what rightfully belongs to you besides this is the 21st century polygamy is not advisable i think.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by 2chukwu(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2006
That version of P-square is strictkly meant for only youlaw[i][/i]

He only and only him will understand it far beta than anyone and even like it more than
you whitelexi

The Holy Book of 2chukwu Chapter 5 Ver:2-1 says

Thou that play shall pay!

B4 i 4get whitelexi which of that songs version  do u like u said  grin undecided lipsrsealed grin sad
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by reniks(f): 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2006
These carry overs of yours will seriously affect your marital G.P.A o.Haba you sure had fun as a bachelor,9 girls that just won't let go.What's the secret?In various states?Thumbs up!!Anyway sha you need to get your priorities right.I suppose your wife and your lovely daughter are important to you.So you have to be straight with the girls and dump them as fast as you can.Rather than being concerned about not hurting them,you should think of not hurting your wife and ruining things for your baby.You said you don't know to break up with them,well am no expert in that area.I suppose you could tell them first,stop calling or visiting them,show all the signs that you are through with them and stuff.They should be smart enough to take a cue or are they that desperate.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by curiousNja(f): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2006
Now that is just sick. You sure you have not caught some STDs yet? That is just sick.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by whiteroses(f): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2006
I'm with you curiousnja. i was going to say that, but he's so sharp anyway
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Rhea(f): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2006
Youlaw,

Your narration actually fits that of a playa playa. There's absolutely no qualms with that. Problem is: you're now married. At 28, it seems you got married because you probably had a good job and then decided to settle down. Some guys do face/are about to face the same dilemma you find yourself in today.

Here's how it orks. You have a cute little girl. Anyday you step out of the line, think of your little daughter as the injured party and the victim of your excesses.

I presume your rendezvous with your girlfriends do not take place in your home. Hence, you actually have to go to them. That's the part you have to deal with. Stop going to them. Resist all attempts to visit them. Shunning all at the same time may be a bit too optimistic; so trim the number to 2, before you finally bid them all goodbye.

I presme you still maintain a rosy relationship with your wife. Improve on it, and keep your family intact. That's the only true treasure you have on earth. They'll always be there for you thru all weather.

Jus' my two cents!
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by whitelexi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2006
B4 i 4get whitelexi which of that songs version do u like u said

P-Square's version's the only one i've heard sha and its the one i was refering to. grin
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by tonysmart: 5:43am On Apr 02, 2006
You have more than a problem, you have over 8 problems with an easy solution. Tell all of them you have HIV and hopefully they will leave you alone. Love is not blind. Good luck player. shocked
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by dominobaby(f): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2006
Tonysmart! Tell dem all he's got HIV? omg! Lol
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Hotstepper(f): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2006
@Rhodalyn, datz ma life ooooooooo, and i don't tell guys they r cute tongue especially if am dating u
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by dracosh(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2006
that it really nice. you must love women. or sex. or fun. anyway, if you make them all happy, carry on. you played them so far, you can still play them. keep going. i wonder how u never get tired, undecided
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2006
Thois is so damn effed up. Its ppl like you that make me wish marriage was a contract, breach of which is punishable by death. EIGHT GIRLS?? Why dont you just add like 12 more, or even like 200 and be like king solomon? You are not ready to quit yet, that's what's doing you. If you had said maybe one or two, i would sympathize with you. Randy dandy. angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must I Wear Our Wedding Ring? / Toshiba 49" 4k Uhd Smart Tv For Sale / I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.