Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University (3352 Views)

NGSDP NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE (NAPTIN): A FEDERAL SCAM? / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Salary Structure Of NTA, FRCN And VON? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University by dafetta: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2012
Pls wats d new salary structure for an assistant lecturer with a masters degree in a federal university.
Re: Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University by smsmoney(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
Between N125K and N160K
Re: Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University by praxs(m): 5:37am On Oct 25, 2015
smsmoney:
Between N125K and N160K
are u sure of this figure sir
Re: Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University by MCJIKEL22(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2015
What about lecturers?...anyone know their salary range?
Re: Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University by ajatim(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
lecturers 250k to 350k it depends.
Re: Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
What about lecturers?...anyone know their salary range?

What position? GA, AL, L2, L1, Snr, Reader, Prof.
Re: Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University by praxs(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
ejibaba:

i will like to know for AL and L2, as a starter with m.sc and five publications
Re: Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University by MCJIKEL22(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
ejibaba:

Do you know the salary range of all?,If you do,then type it
Re: Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
praxs:
i will like to know for AL and L2, as a starter with m.sc and five publications

AL is between 110-130. Depending on the university dts after all the deductions like TAX cos different state with their deductions, NHIS, ASUU, Contributory pension etc.

L2 is between 140-160 with all d above deductions.
Re: Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University by praxs(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
ejibaba:

AL is between 110-130. Depending on the university dts after all the deductions like TAX cos different state with their deductions, NHIS, ASUU, Contributory pension etc.

L2 is between 140-160 with all d above deductions.
thanx for that... Still wanna enquire one chances of being employed as l2 with msc and five publications
Re: Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
praxs:
thanx for that... Still wanna enquire one chances of being employed as l2 with msc and five publications

Man what about experience?? With a reasonable years of experience u shd get it...however, it depends on U and God. 5 publications as L2 is normal not so impressive. What abt PhD admission? With this u can bargain for it well...It's a game of luck shaaa but you can get it. With few years experience u deserve it and with a PhD in view dts ur right placement.
Re: Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University by praxs(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
ejibaba:

Man what about experience?? With a reasonable years of experience u shd get it...however, it depends on U and God. 5 publications as L2 is normal not so impressive. What abt PhD admission? With this u can bargain for it well...It's a game of luck shaaa but you can get it. With few years experience u deserve it and with a PhD in view dts ur right placement.
thanx for the infor brother, u are really being helpful. Have no work experience, but have secured phd admission although yet to start.... Some told me i might be considered for l2 while some say my best luck is Al.. Considering its a state uni with no phd holder currently in the dept
Re: Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
praxs:
thanx for the infor brother, u are really being helpful. Have no work experience, but have secured phd admission although yet to start.... Some told me i might be considered for l2 while some say my best luck is Al.. Considering its a state uni with no phd holder currently in the dept
your best luck can never be AL...Your best luck is L2...whether State or Federal university...Just God and divine favour it happened to someone i know. I even know some with a Bsc that got AL instead of GA with 2 papers only. So if baba God wants you to fly u sure will get it cos u can get it
Re: Salary Structure Of An Assistant Lecturer In A Federal University by praxs(m): 4:24am On Oct 26, 2015
ejibaba:

your best luck can never be AL...Your best luck is L2...whether State or Federal university...Just God and divine favour it happened to someone i know. I even know some with a Bsc that got AL instead of GA with 2 papers only. So if baba God wants you to fly u sure will get it cos u can get it
thanx for the encouragement...God bless you sir

(1) (Reply)

O'neal Inco / Apply 2 NAICOM / Wema Bank As Finally Called for their aptitude test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.