Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

Do You Share Same Surname With Your Spouse??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Share Same Surname With Your Spouse??? (1059 Views)

What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Share Same Surname With Your Spouse??? by dkings101(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2012
Do you and your spouse share the same surname before marriage?? and for the ladies, hw do you feel not having to change ur surname which could have affected all ur childhood and other document bearing ur surname from birth.
Re: Do You Share Same Surname With Your Spouse??? by blingzzy: 12:30pm On May 24, 2012
dkings101: Do you and your spouse share the same surname before marriage?? and for the ladies, hw do you feel not having to change ur surname which could have affected all ur childhood and other document bearing ur surname from birth.

dkings please am a member here before i traveled to malaysia..please i need shipping tracking site and banking also. this is my email cute4reail@yahooo.com or cuteossy4sure@yahoo.com or can have you phone and email address please waiting to hear from you...we'v got business to do my guy some guys here will be interested for that okay....am tryinh to send you personal message here but i couldn't find one thats why am posting it here
Re: Do You Share Same Surname With Your Spouse??? by blingzzy: 12:31pm On May 24, 2012
dkings101: Do you and your spouse share the same surname before marriage?? and for the ladies, hw do you feel not having to change ur surname which could have affected all ur childhood and other document bearing ur surname from birth.

dkings please am a member here before i traveled to malaysia..please i need shipping tracking site and banking also. this is my email cute4reail@yahooo.com or cuteossy4sure@yahoo.com or can have you phone and email address please waiting to hear from you...we'v got business to do my guy some guys here will be interested for that okay....am tryinh to send you personal message here but i couldn't find one thats why am posting it here

(1) (Reply)

A Man's Coldheartedness;after She Converted To His Religion...... / Marriagewithout Trust And Commitment / What Would You Do If You Just Realised You Were Switched At Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.