Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:06 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (96975 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2012
Here it is, barry's support and resistance. Enjoy. Study it first o because its breakouts I use it to trade

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2012
mckemsoc:

Am not a professional in analyzing market hence providin signal for people nor myself but i've been studyin fxmovi's alert signals right 4rm d 1st day he started dropin signals. And i've observe the following:
1. All his signals start by 8am & closed on or b4 US index opened 2:30p Nigerian time (but it must close btw 1pm & 2:30pm )

3. He only (most times about 80%) giv signals on GBP & EUR pairing USD

2. Close to 90% of all his signals is "fall" bet xcept last weekend that US index was so bad, promptin his "Rise" bet on monday whch wz disastrous.

So, Gurus in d house is that tellin you anything? Do'nt laugh @ me but dis is my inference from d above listed observatns( u correct me if i get it wrong)

1. Most @ times, it seems GBP & EUR pairin USD falls b4 openin of US index because of people's uncertainty of US market b4 its openin everyday.

2. Usin easycopy's kind of method, once d market touched the green line ( likely highest point 4 d day) he'll send a signal that it'll fall b4 US index opens ( @least 4rm 1pm-2:30pm).

@naijaobi, i believ wit my observation & inferences, u understand my opinion of the lenght of time u may need (especially 4 placin d bet by 8am Nigerian time) if we want to increase d duration of our betin.

Please, dis is just my observation, it may be wrong or right but strickly wot i observed. Thanks.
U TOO MUCH BRO.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2012
blink182: Here it is, barry's support and resistance. Enjoy. Study it first o because its breakouts I use it to trade
WOW..THATS GOOD BRO...HW DO U MEAN IT BREAKS OUT? AND PLZ CUD U JST TEL US A BIT ABT THE INDICATOR... ARE THE RESISTANCE AND SUPPORT LEVEL FOR THE DAY CHANGES OR IS IS CONSTANT...
Thanks bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2012
mckemsoc: German Index, French index and UK index will all FALL today.
Entry Time should be 7:10am GMT (8:10 Nigerian time)
BET duration: 50 minutes

Note: This alert was'nt generated by me but by a guru in the house whch i receiv tru e-mail. Just for those that does'nt have access to d mailing. Thanks.

The German Trade Data came out this morning and the export fell by 1.7%.
The French are also in budget deficit.
The UK may/may not be affected. But the German and French indices are way to go.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2012
I forgot to add that before u place ur bet, know what the next tick should look like. Speculations for the German index for today falls within the range of 6,079.35 - 6,105.18. At the moment, as I'm writing this, its at 6,082. So its advisable to wait till it rises up a little before you trade.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2012
naijaobi:
WOW..THATS GOOD BRO...HW DO U MEAN IT BREAKS OUT? AND PLZ CUD U JST TEL US A BIT ABT THE INDICATOR... ARE THE RESISTANCE AND SUPPORT LEVEL FOR THE DAY CHANGES OR IS IS CONSTANT...
Thanks bro
Bros I de work, I beg just install and study. Na break out I be de use am trade, as in if e break the market go move go front small
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2012
Winning in indices its becomin easier by the day,,,am so happy at least those of us that can't have access to be monitorin charts due to engagement can at least still be winnin in BOM
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2012
prince123: Winning in indices its becomin easier by the day,,,am so happy at least those of us that can't have access to be monitorin charts due to engagement can at least still be winnin in BOM
Oya give tutorial na, make we de win too grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2012
prince123: Winning in indices its becomin easier by the day,,,am so happy at least those of us that can't have access to be monitorin charts due to engagement can at least still be winnin in BOM

You know what bro, you are very correct. Its so stressfree and easy to predict. I stayed up late yesterday waiting for Japan Current Account Figures. As soon as the result came out, there was no doubt there the market was headed.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2012
All 3 indices (Germany, French and UK) eventually closed in profit.

Account now rescued from near-death... cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2012
Just won on d uk index! Nice one bro!

mckemsoc: German Index, French index and UK index will all FALL today.
Entry Time should be 7:10am GMT (8:10 Nigerian time)
BET duration: 50 minutes

Note: This alert was'nt generated by me but by a guru in the house whch i receiv tru e-mail. Just for those that does'nt have access to d mailing. Thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2012
TGIF....Make time pass sharp sharp make i close for work go find time go through Easy and Blink strategy this weekend
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2012
All the three free signals (Japan Index, Germany Index and UK index) sent by fxbomovi this morning won. Wow...8 winnings between yesterday and now. My account don dey heavy o.. Thanks be to Baba God.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2012
There is a saying on wall street....that .....bulls make money,bears make money but pigs get slaugthered,meaning dont be greed.
I hope people can see reason why indices are better than fx
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2012
toluxa1:

You know what bro, you are very correct. Its so stressfree and easy to predict. I stayed up late yesterday waiting for Japan Current Account Figures. As soon as the result came out, there was no doubt there the market was headed.
Thanks bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2012
@Naijaobi, am not sure that should be directed to me
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2012
Me don see say Йą indices be the way forward.cos man go they office/site they do the stuff,,but can't do that with forex chart,,,so Йą to start they perfect on indices,,,any advice will be highly appreciated,,,
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2012
yeah,i am happy people are back on critical analysis of markets,thumbs up but beyond market analysis u must have market insight which u dont geton tv screen,what is d thinking of traders
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2012
pappy2000: There is a saying on wall street....that .....bulls make money,bears make money but pigs get slaugthered,meaning dont be greed.
I hope people can see reason why indices are better than fx
I have seen it bro over and over again,,
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2012
Today's European crunch is a BIG GAIN.

Great Weekend already!!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2012
oya guys lets start testing our system place a VIRTUAL bet on GOLD/USD and SILVER too now both RISE IN 10HRS. ABEG I GO STILL UPLOAD D STUFF FOR U GUYS OOO NA BBANDS INDICATOR AND FX ANYLIZER WITH MY AUTO PIVOT INDICATORS wan do d magic oooo i go still upload am for una oooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2012
Today's European loss is a BIG GAIN for us.

Oops..London bridge is also falling DOWN!!!

The US indices are still waiting. *smiles*

Great Weekend already!!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2012
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2012
easycopyrh: oya guys lets start testing our system place a VIRTUAL bet on GOLD/USD and SILVER too now both RISE IN 10HRS. ABEG I GO STILL UPLOAD D STUFF FOR U GUYS OOO NA BBANDS INDICATOR AND FX ANYLIZER WITH MY AUTO PIVOT INDICATORS wan do d magic oooo i go still upload am for una oooo
NO WAHALA BRO..WE DEY WITH YOU...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2012
easycopyrh: oya guys lets start testing our system place a VIRTUAL bet on GOLD/USD and SILVER too now both RISE IN 10HRS. ABEG I GO STILL UPLOAD D STUFF FOR U GUYS OOO NA BBANDS INDICATOR AND FX ANYLIZER WITH MY AUTO PIVOT INDICATORS wan do d magic oooo i go still upload am for una oooo

Close or 10 hours? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2012
easycopyrh: oya guys lets start testing our system place a VIRTUAL bet on GOLD/USD and SILVER too now both[b] RISE IN 10HRS[/b]. ABEG I GO STILL UPLOAD D STUFF FOR U GUYS OOO NA BBANDS INDICATOR AND FX ANYLIZER WITH MY AUTO PIVOT INDICATORS wan do d magic oooo i go still upload am for una oooo
THAT MEANS WE'LL CHANGE THE START TIME FROM NOW TO SOMETHING ELSE SO THAT THE "HOURS" WILL SHOW..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2012
Yeah, that's what I did. Mine starts at 10:30am
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2012
when are we going to have our old pappy back?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2012
D
mkmyers45: Season 2 thingz....

https://www.nairaland.com/958643/betonmarket-alerts-season-2

Do we really need to start a season 2 thread? There is a lot of info on this thread o, won't that be lost?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2012
mkmyers45: Season 2 thingz....

https://www.nairaland.com/958643/betonmarket-alerts-season-2

Thought it would hit 100pages watermark before we create the season 2
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2012
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2012
ayox2003:

Thought it would hit 100pages watermark before we create the season 2

we'll exhaust the 100 page watermark today from all indications....

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.