Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

See If Thread Is Funny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See If Thread Is Funny (2738 Views)

Husband And Wife(this Is Funny) / I Can Assure You This Is Funny. / JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See If Thread Is Funny by Ben13: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
Rob and Bill both went to work for a lumber mill. They both worked on the band saw. One day while working and talking to Bill, Rob bent too close to saw and the blade sliced one of his ears off. Bill immediately picked up the sliced ear with intention of being helpful to Rob.

He said: “Rob, don’t panic. See I have your ear here. It may be possible for the doctor to sew it back.”

Rob: “You fool, that’s not mine. My ear had a pencil behind it

1 Like

Re: See If Thread Is Funny by Ben13: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ur MOM sells palm oil and ur DAD sells cooking gas..u claim ur parents are into Oil and Gas grin
Ur mum's selling Stock fish, ur dad's changing money. U turn around n say ur parents are into stock exchange

1 Like

Re: See If Thread Is Funny by Ben13: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2012
During the wedding rehearsal, the groom approached the pastor with an unusual offer:

"Look, I'll give you $100 if you'll change the wedding vows. When you get to the part where I'm supposed to promise to 'love, honor and obey' and 'be faithful to her forever,' I'd appreciate it if you'd just leave that out."

He passed the minister a $100 bill and walked away satisfied.

On the day of the wedding, when it came time for the groom's vows, the pastor looked the young man in the eye and said:

"Will you promise to prostrate yourself before her, obey her every command and wish, serve her breakfast in bed every morning of your life, and swear eternally before God and your lovely wife that you will not ever even look at another woman, as long as you both shall live?"

The groom gulped and looked around, and said in a tiny voice, "Yes," then leaned toward the pastor and hissed, "I thought we had a deal."
The pastor put a $100 bill into the groom's hand and whispered: "She made me a better offer
grin

3 Likes

Re: See If Thread Is Funny by Ben13: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
One day Dave came home from his office and the first thing he did was to shoot his dog. Martin, his neighbor and friend saw this and asked the reason.

Dave said: “An unknown person called my office and informed me that my best friend was fooling around with my wife.”

Martin was mighty relieved.

1 Like

Re: See If Thread Is Funny by dani1luv: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2012
which time you arrive?? undecided
Re: See If Thread Is Funny by GeeCee(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
From prison?
Re: See If Thread Is Funny by Ben13: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
Lol see bad belle G.C
Dani wassup?? As u fitn't do anything, I did it! tongue cheesy
Re: See If Thread Is Funny by Ruqaya(f): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2012
Some are funny, while some are not.
Re: See If Thread Is Funny by swtchicgurl: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
cool
Re: See If Thread Is Funny by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2012
swtchicgurl: cool

how re u
Re: See If Thread Is Funny by sylve11: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2012
cool
Re: See If Thread Is Funny by swtchicgurl: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2012
~vicky~:

how re u

fine sis! ow r u too? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See If Thread Is Funny by Ben13: 5:57pm On May 01, 2012
Girl: how much do you luv me?
boyfriend: I love u so much, I cant measure.
Girl: no just tell me naaa...
Boy: okay I am like a phone and you are my sim card, there's no me without u
Girl: aaaaaawww that is so romantic
Boy: (says 2 himself) see mumu!!! What if I'm a china fone wit 3 sims?
shocked cheesy
Re: See If Thread Is Funny by swtchicgurl: 8:16am On May 02, 2012
Ben-10:
shocked cheesy

lol grin

choi! boys are bad gan ooo angry angry angry
Re: See If Thread Is Funny by ekeroyal(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2012
Benson, never posting fresh jokes. Just goes around scoops peoples jokes & creates a thread. In fact I won't laugh, lead by exam you're a mod or a you a dom? tongue

1 Like

Re: See If Thread Is Funny by bright007(f): 10:11pm On May 03, 2012
Ben-10 is finally back from Mars abi na Maduguri?hope those boko haram guys havnt recruited u?
Re: See If Thread Is Funny by Ben13: 4:56pm On May 10, 2012
Lol Ekeroyal, are the jokes funny?? If they are, just laff n move on. Ok? wink
hehe...Bright, wia have u been? tongue grin
Re: See If Thread Is Funny by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 10, 2012
Ben-10:
shocked cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
badt boy grin
Re: See If Thread Is Funny by Ajibel(m): 3:28am On May 11, 2012
If the op could have been much more original, leave out 'dirts' and tried to have impressed himself with the jokes by reading it aloud to his mirror,the thread could have been 10& funnily ok, but he did none and so its.......
Re: See If Thread Is Funny by bright007(f): 6:01am On May 11, 2012
....And so its wat?

(1) (Reply)

50 Ways To Meet Your Girlfriend's Demands When You Don't Have The Resources / Woman Jumps From A Building And Her Butt Implant Explodes,saving Her / When You Pluck Banana From An Edo Womans Compound Without Her Permission (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.