Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) (343156 Views)

Poll: Should Juventus be Allowed to Add Anothe Star to thier jersey?

Yes: 86% (20 votes)
No: 13% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
Common True Juve Fans

Champions League (Guaranteed), Serie A and Coppa D'Italia Beckons

L'bianconeri welcome

Up Conte
Up Juve
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by Roland17(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
Roland17: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Up Juve
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by tayoccu(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2012
The old lady has a fan club on nairaland?
Tinz dey happen
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
Up Juve We face Novara tommorow by 2pm tommorow 29th April..Mirko Vucinic,Arturo Vidal and Leonardo Bonucci are absentees..im predicting 2-0
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2012
Juve 1 - 0 Novara (M.Vucinic)
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2012
Juve 2 - 0 (M.Boriello)
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2012
Juve 3 - 0 (A.Vidal)
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
Juve 4 - Novara 0 (M.Vucinic)
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2012
FT: 4-0 pirlo was excellent. 4 more games to go..Next up Juve vs Leece on Wednesday 2nd may
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by Roland17(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2012
When you tire you go pack your load grin grin
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
Roland17: When you tire you go pack your load grin grin
Whether i update or not..i forever follow 'the girl friend of italy'

1 Like

Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by chic2pimp(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2012
We all know there are only two teams in Serie A, AC MILAN and the Rest.

2 Likes

Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
chic2pimp: We all know there are only two teams in Serie A, AC MILAN and the Rest.
O yeah..what do you have compared to the old lady? How many stars do you have on your crest? forza juve
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by chic2pimp(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ofcourse we all know how you got most of that titles don't we?
Don't you Wonder why you haven't be as successful in the European CUP?
Y'all are a disgrace to Italian footy.
Inter sef has more CL titles that you lot.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2012
chic2pimp: Ofcourse we all know how you got most of that titles don't we?
Don't you Wonder why you haven't be as successful in the European CUP?
Y'all are a disgrace to Italian footy.
Inter sef has more CL titles that you lot.
O yeah we know that you were docked points too..or are you guys innocent? I wonder how we are League and Coppa Italia record holders...i wonder how we are 7th on trophies won by clubs internationally...''The girl friend of italy are ever proud'' cool
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by chic2pimp(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2012
mkmyers45: O yeah we know that you were docked points too..or are you guys innocent? I wonder how we are League and Coppa Italia record holders...i wonder how we are 7th on trophies won by clubs internationally...''The girl friend of italy are ever proud'' cool

The docking of points was done merely to appease juve fans tongue
If the Italian FA thought what Milan did was so bad, they would have demoted us.
As I said earlier y'all are nothing but calciopoli Local champions.
Get level on terms with Inter first(European Cup) before you start flexing Muscle with the big boys.
Which International trophies are we talking of here?........ World club trophy?
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 6:32am On Apr 30, 2012
chic2pimp:

The docking of points was done merely to appease juve fans tongue
If the Italian FA thought what Milan did was so bad, they would have demoted us.
As I said earlier y'all are nothing but calciopoli Local champions.
Get level on terms with Inter first(European Cup) before you start flexing Muscle with the big boys.
Which International trophies are we talking of here?........ World club trophy?
Hahaha..so you guys were bad atleast? Go Figure: [url]en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_confederation_and_inter-confederation_club_competition_winners#World_ranking_for_official_international_club_titles[/url]
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2012
Will Conte re-acquire Sebastian Giovinco from Parma and hope he will replace Alessandro DelPiero??
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by chic2pimp(m): 12:16am On May 01, 2012
mkmyers45: Hahaha..so you guys were bad atleast? Go Figure: [url]en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_confederation_and_inter-confederation_club_competition_winners#World_ranking_for_official_international_club_titles[/url]

Abeg stop showing us the list of the megedefede trophies you've won.Pls show us kwarect trophies jare.
Real Madrid to be the top club in the world. Do you think that's because of the countless La Liga or other Megedefede trophies they've won?
No it's because of the no of the European trophies they possess in their cabinet. Oya show us your own make we see
I promise to stop disturbing If you can post a minimum of 3 European cups
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 12:34am On May 01, 2012
chic2pimp:

Abeg stop showing us the list of the megedefede trophies you've won.Pls show us kwarect trophies jare.
Real Madrid to be the top club in the world. Do you think that's because of the countless La Liga or other Megedefede trophies they've won?
No it's because of the no of the European trophies they possess in their cabinet. Oya show us your own make we see
I promise to stop disturbing If you can post a minimum of 3 European cups
with eleven titles in confederation and inter-confederation competitions
(two Intercontinental Cups, two European Champion Clubs' Cup/UEFA Champions Leagues, one European Cup Winners' Cup, a record three UEFA Cups, one UEFA Intertoto Cup and two UEFA Super Cups) I have shown you ''three european cups'' so stop hating
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2012
Juve vs Lecce today at 8:45pm ..Lets Keep the dream
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by AjanleKoko: 9:15pm On May 02, 2012
Naija and follow follow.
Men don fall in behind Bianconeri grin

Make I test una. Who was the shirt sponsor in 1992?
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2012
AjanleKoko: Naija and follow follow.
Men don fall in behind Bianconeri grin

Make I test una. Who was the shirt sponsor in 1992?
Upim and Danone..Bro u sabi thing by that time?
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2012
FT: Juve 1(C.Marchiso) - Leece 1
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by AjanleKoko: 10:01pm On May 02, 2012
mkmyers45: Upim and Danone..Bro u sabi thing by that time?

You try small.
Who was the team skipper 1989/90 season?
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2012
AjanleKoko:

You try small.
Who was the team skipper 1989/90 season?
Sergio Brio (DF)..P.S: Which team do you follow?
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by AjanleKoko: 10:39pm On May 02, 2012
I supported Juve as a boy, 80s and 90s. Switched to Spain and Barcelona in '92 when they won the European cup.
I still support Barcelona, though with a great deal of respect for the Old Lady. Was sad when they suffered through the Calciopoli.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 10:46pm On May 02, 2012
AjanleKoko: I supported Juve as a boy, 80s and 90s. Switched to Spain and Barcelona in '92 when they won the European cup.
I still support Barcelona, though with a great deal of respect for the Old Lady. Was sad when they suffered through the Calciopoli.
Ok, at least we will be in the champions league nxt year...and maybe as Serie A and Coppa Italia Champs
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by chic2pimp(m): 12:55am On May 03, 2012
Errrrr..........Testing!Testing!.
Sad the error had to come from a dude I still regard as the world's best Goalie. A little ray for hope for Milan I hope.

mkmyers45: with eleven titles in confederation and inter-confederation competitions
(two Intercontinental Cups, two European Champion Clubs' Cup/UEFA Champions Leagues, one European Cup Winners' Cup, a record three UEFA Cups, one UEFA Intertoto Cup and two UEFA Super Cups) I have shown you ''three european cups'' so stop hating

There is no hating going here dude.
I talk say make you show us kwarect trophy nah Intertoto, Toyota and Emirates cup you still dey show. Which kain trophy cabinet be dis?
Ordinary Parma would be ashamed to list those roll of trophies as an achievement as you just did there.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by AjanleKoko: 8:16am On May 03, 2012
^^
True, the Old Lady's record in Europe is not impressive.
Losing so many European finals embarassed
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2012
chic2pimp: Errrrr..........Testing!Testing!.
Sad the error had to come from a dude I still regard as the world's best Goalie. A little ray for hope for Milan I hope.

There is no hating going here dude.
I talk say make you show us kwarect trophy nah Intertoto, Toyota and Emirates cup you still dey show. Which kain trophy cabinet be dis?
Ordinary Parma would be ashamed to list those roll of trophies as an achievement as you just did there.
Parma? what a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.