Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) (343334 Views)

Poll: Should Juventus be Allowed to Add Anothe Star to thier jersey?

Yes: 86% (20 votes)
No: 13% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by chic2pimp(m): 12:29am On Nov 04, 2012
Soory folks just had to do this

EHHHHHN ALHAJI, ALHAJI, ALHAJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l7Po5uOyN4&feature=related
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 6:34am On Nov 04, 2012
Every go thing comes to an end...
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 12:12am On Nov 08, 2012
Very impressive performance from the Old Lady , but we will need to continue with this form especially in a fortnight's time when Chelsea come visiting. I hope Massimo saw Chelsea's game against Shakhtar so as the study their defensive weaknesses as exposed by Willian.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 3:09am On Nov 12, 2012
Comprehensive victory against Pescara and Quagliarella getting a hat-trick. International break then we resume Serie A on Sunday 25th away to AC Milan at the San Siro. Massimo Carrera and Antonio Conte should still endevour to bring a striker who can score at least 15 goals from January to May 2013 during the Winter transfer.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by dakronik(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2012
The return of the gifted one ANTONIO CONTE... The next Sir Alex in europe
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 1:30am On Apr 07, 2013
I can smell the Scudetto. Not so convincing win against pescara . Attention shifts to second leg tie against die roten.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
Looks like Napoli will claim all 3 points against a hapless Genoa. Still 9 points gap
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
Disappointed in their performance tonight.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by dayokanu(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by dakronik(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2013
jeebz: Disappointed in their performance tonight.
dont be. People tend to forget that this team lacks big name players. By beign in the last eight is an achievment considering that this is a project that started two years ago. You cant compare juve to a team like bayern which has players lyk robben gomez pizzaro etc on the bench where else juve have names lyk padoin giacherini peluso etc on the bench. With three or four quality names brought in in the summer, juve will reach the same level as bayern barca and madrid but patience is the watchword.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
Tevez, Llorente, Sebastian Giovinco, Vucinic, leading the line this season, Juve mean business.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
jeebz: Tevez, Llorente, Sebastian Giovinco,Vucinic, leading the line this season, Juve mean business.

Scratch that....we need another person there who is more physical...
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
The Atomic ant can play just behind Llorente , supplying through balls and Crosses. Tevez can also partner Llorente in attack.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by chic2pimp(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Even though I hate your guts, From one Italian to another, I say Big congrats.

As an Azzuri Fan, this can only bode well for the National Team. It needs a Milan and a Juve at the top of their games.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by fredoooooo: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
chic2pimp:
Even though I hate your guts, From one Italian to another, I say Big congrats.

As an Azzuri Fan, this can only bode well for the National Team. It needs a Milan and a Juve at the top of their games.

Yeye Italian people , good job by these ladri called rubentini.
Bro na chinko we go dey write in front of ya jersey now ..., useless italiani grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by chic2pimp(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
fredoooooo:

Yeye Italian people , good job by these ladri called rubentini.
Bro na chinko we go dey write in front of ya jersey now ..., useless italiani grin grin grin grin

You sir are a "wasteman" grin grin...... Style, substance and Panache nah we get am. If I were in your shoes, me sef go jealous us italianoss grin grin grin

Finally kwarect investment. Opelope Anointing grin grin. We'll win the CL in 2-3. Mark my words cool
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by fredoooooo: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
chic2pimp:

You sir are a "wasteman" grin grin...... Style, substance and Panache nah we get am. If I were in your shoes, me sef go jealous us italianoss grin grin grin

Finally kwarect investment. Opelope Anointing grin grin. We'll win the CL in 2-3. Mark my words cool

Hahahahahaha Asia champions league or which one, the only team that can do that in Italy is juventus (rubentini) not that ya yeye chinkoism milanesi. If you like draw Chinese dragon with Chinese and Italian alphabets in front of ya jersey no one fear the Milan teams anymore grin grin cheesy cheesy
But I love montella.. mia aeroplanino(my aeroplane)
My boys for under the bridge in Lagos go beat Milan now , you wan bet ? grin grin grin
Na so una useless reach now. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by chic2pimp(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
fredoooooo:

Hahahahahaha Asia champions league or which one, the only team that can do that in Italy is juventus (rubentini) not that ya yeye chinkoism milanesi. If you like draw Chinese dragon with Chinese and Italian alphabets in front of ya jersey no one fear the Milan teams anymore grin grin cheesy cheesy
But I love montella.. mia aeroplanino(my aeroplane)
My boys for under the bridge in Lagos go beat Milan now , you wan bet ? grin grin grin
Na so una useless reach now. grin cheesy grin

Amadioha will strike you tonight wahlai tahlai. grin grin grin. You are just a hater. A big one at that. The haterade wey u dey drink, na hin go choke you wahlai angry angry grin.

If we no win the CL in 2-3years, i go give you muki to marry angry smiley. 3 years lasan. Shut it you hater grin. No wonder you dey support agbero clubs both home and abroad sad angry.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by fredoooooo: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
chic2pimp:

Amadioha will strike you tonight wahlai tahlai. grin grin grin. You are just a hater. A big one at that. The haterade wey u dey drink, na hin go choke you wahlai angry angry grin.

If we no win the CL in 2-3years, i go give you muki to marry angry smiley. 3 years lasan. Shut it you hater grin. No wonder you dey support agbero clubs both home and abroad sad angry.

Amadioha is uncle Sangos best friend , and dem no dey strike their family .... dem no dey use initiate do sacrifice e no possible grin grin
I don't do haterade na truthrade be my best drink and dem say truth is bitter grin (which means truth is Hennessy or Heineken) grin grin
As per that mukina2 she's already at home and you know wetin Yoruba talk about wife wey refuse to go after a long time in her hubby house ,dem go call her winch . grin grin look I called baba if you put gida na ban be that ,I trust that beautiful old winch grin grin
I still stand on my point ,na before una be giant now Enyimba better pass una .... yeye Italiani grin grin
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by Appleyard(m): 3:02am On May 09, 2017
tayoccu:
The old lady has a fan club on nairaland?
Tinz dey happen

Yeah... very interesting. There is a fan page on whatsapp contact me to get added.. 08037809496
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by chic2pimp(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2017
Congrats Fellas. Richly deserved. I'm torn tbh. Under normal circumstances, i'd like u lot to loose but I reallly can't bare to see Gigi loose yet another CL final . What an incredibly diligent and Loyal servant He's been to both Club and country.

2 Likes

Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by dekronik: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Napoli tink say dem fit win Scudetto did year (2018) abi? Notin fr dem
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by bazkid24(m): 12:11am On May 16, 2018
Hello?
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by raumdeuter: 11:50am On May 16, 2018
Nothing for napoli. Vecchia Signora
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by bazkid24(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2018
Let's revive this thread now
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by purplekayc(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ronaldo Jersey already selling in Turin Italy

Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by chic2pimp(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nihilistjr nah your New club thread dis.

Let Me take this opportunity all you Ronaldo Fans to the greatest football league in the world. Yes Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Serie A
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
We fans from before before nko?

1 Like

Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by A40(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Cuadrado gotta drop that number like a hot potato
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by Nihilstjnr: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
chic2pimp:
Nihilistjr nah your New club thread dis.

Let Me take this opportunity all you Ronaldo Fans to the greatest football league in the world. Yes Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Serie A

grin grin grin
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by chic2pimp(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
We fans from before before nko?

Una still dey dere. Nah for life una be.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by dekronik: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
We are expecting plenty new Ronaldo fanz. Welcome to Calcio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.