Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? (16301 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? / Can A Christian Be Possessed By The Devil Or Demons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? by Orikinla(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
The following warning is not meant to frighten you, but to help you.

Are You Possessed By the Spirit of the Dog?

Many people in Nigeria and the rest of the world are possessed by the Spirit of the Dog, but since majority of them are ignorant of the existence they don’t even know that they are exhibiting the characteristics in their lifestyles and may continue living in the bondage of the Spirit of the Dog till their last days on earth.

Dog eat dog is a common saying which is in fact true, but people have not seen it spiritually and so have not been delivered from the Spirit of the Dog, so dog eat dog has become the most prevalent way of life on earth with majority of humanity behaving and living like dogs even though they claim not be animals, but have we seen much difference between most humans and animals? In fact, there is more balance of nature in the jungle than in the city! It is not common to see cattle attacking and killing themselves or other animals of the same species attacking themselves as humans attack their fellow humans every day in recurrent human conflicts of crimes and wars. In fact, from Adam and Eve to date, we have seen worse violence among humans than among animals! So, where is the human civilization?
What makes humans more civilized than animals?
Our higher IQs and sense of worthiness?
Our belief systems and pursuit of our origins?
The societies we have built over the centuries?
The so called wonders of the world?
Gigantic buildings like the Tower of Babel?
Spacecrafts launching and probing into the heavens?
Academic, technical and professional institutions producing aristocrats and technocrats of either meritocracy or plutocracy of democracy?
Because we make and put on clothes, build and live in houses and make and drive vehicles?
But as the saying goes, the hood does not make the monk.
What makes us civilized are not the perishable possessions and lifestyles we have, but the appreciation of the values and virtues of human dignity, integrity and nobility.

In Nigeria where there are more churches than even schools and millions of Nigerians are regular church goers, majority of those who claim to be Christians are possessed by the Spirit of the Dog and their so called pastors, reverend ministers, bishops and prophets do not have the gift of discernment to see through them even when their behaviour shows it all. But many of the Christian ministers themselves are possessed by the Spirit of the Dog! That is why majority of them don’t even preach to warn their congregants. Therefore, both church and congregants remain in the bondage of the Spirit of the Dog.

King David of Israel who was a real and true anointed man of God knew about the existence of the Spirit of the Dog and prayed against it in Psalm 22 when he prayed for deliverance from the power of the dog. So, that is enough proof of the spiritual danger of the Spirit of the Dog.

Examine yourself thoroughly and if you notice the characteristics of dog eat dog attitude in your life, then you are possessed by the Spirit of the Dog and the only way to be freed from the bondage is repentance and deliverance, because your total reformation and transformation can only be achieved by edification. Then, you shall be freed from the evil Spirit of the Dog that is still roaming and prowling for more preys. In most cases it goes about as a friendly dog wagging its tail playfully, but beware of the wolf in sheep clothing.

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, author of In the House of Dogs and other books.

Re: Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? by Ptolomeus(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2012
"In Nigeria where there are more churches than even schools and millions of Nigerians are regular church goers, majority of those who claim to be Christians are possessed by the Spirit of the Dog and their so called pastors, reverend ministers, bishops and prophets do not have the gift of discernment"

I agree with you.
It is shameful that a country has more churches than schools!
This is the result of European heritage.
When I see many Nigerians that the country's backwardness is due to the old traditions, and I compare with the price of European heritage, I understand that the answer is different.
"They took the gold and left us the Bible ..."
I agree with you that priests and pastors are sick, sick of greed and gluttony. Who pays is the people.

"King David of Israel who was a real and true anointed man of God"
King David also had a spirit of dog.
It was an adulterer, and inexplicably God accepted that adultery, but for ordinary mortals (except Abraham, Noah and some other) adultery is sin.
Re: Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? by Orikinla(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2012
Ptolomeus: "In Nigeria where there are more churches than even schools and millions of Nigerians are regular church goers, majority of those who claim to be Christians are possessed by the Spirit of the Dog and their so called pastors, reverend ministers, bishops and prophets do not have the gift of discernment"

I agree with you.
It is shameful that a country has more churches than schools!
This is the result of European heritage.
When I see many Nigerians that the country's backwardness is due to the old traditions, and I compare with the price of European heritage, I understand that the answer is different.
"They took the gold and left us the Bible ..."
I agree with you that priests and pastors are sick, sick of greed and gluttony. Who pays is the people.

"King David of Israel who was a real and true anointed man of God"
King David also had a spirit of dog.
It was an adulterer, and inexplicably God accepted that adultery, but for ordinary mortals (except Abraham, Noah and some other) adultery is sin.

God delivered David from the power of the dog.
Re: Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? by Jenwitemi(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
Is the bible god himself not afflicted by this spirit of the dog? The bible said he was. Afterall, the bible god was eating up other gods in the same book. It's a god eat god world on the pages of the bible.
Re: Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
What a hopeless thread... why does everything have to sound so occultic?
Re: Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? by Jenwitemi(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
Just play along, bro. grin
musKeeto: What a hopeless thread... why does everything have to sound so occultic?
Re: Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
lmao, oh my bad..
Re: Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? by mkmyers45(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
Oh Dear not again...... undecided undecided
Re: Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
Orikinla:

God delivered David from the power of the dog.
God delivered David?
David did not blame God (also Abraham, Nohe, Solomon ...) to be proven adulterer. That takes away that god authority to prohibit adultery and promiscuity. That God has a double standard, since according to who is the sinner, will or will not be punished.

Put another way: that God does not punish his friends and allows the greatest debauchery, he represses entantop fools forbidding sex.

Your comment made ​​me think ...
God delivered me like David, so I'm happy, I have sex as often as I am not sexually repressed, I have sex with women and I not need to mastur.bate in the dark and then feel a sinner ...
I am free
Alleluia!
Re: Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? by Orikinla(m): 6:06am On Apr 29, 2012
Ptolomeus:
God delivered David?
David did not blame God (also Abraham, Nohe, Solomon ...) to be proven adulterer. That takes away that god authority to prohibit adultery and promiscuity. That God has a double standard, since according to who is the sinner, will or will not be punished.

Put another way: that God does not punish his friends and allows the greatest debauchery, he represses entantop fools forbidding sex.

Your comment made ​​me think ...
God delivered me like David, so I'm happy, I have sex as often as I am not sexually repressed, I have sex with women and I not need to mastur.bate in the dark and then feel a sinner ...
I am free
Alleluia!
. You are mistaken by saying you are free to have sex as often as you like. Like a dog? There is no dignity in iniquity. It's not everybody who commits fornication that is possessed by the spirit of the dog, but those who are nymphomaniacs and males who have sex like dogs. When a true Christian commits sin, he or she is ashamed and unhappy and will repent. But those who are possessed by the spirit of the dog have no sense of shame or guilt like commercial sex workers and promiscuous people who hop from bed to bed to date and mate with different people like dogs. That is why even pagans call loose girls, dogs and loose guys, goats. So, we already know the existence of the evil spirit of the dog. And it can pass from parents to their children if such parents never went for deliverance before marriage. The spirit of the dog enters people through sexual intercourse.
Re: Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2012
Also
Spirit of bee - when you like sweet things..
Spirit of monkey - you always make strange sounds
Spirit of baboon - you black but your yansh white
Spirit of hippo - your waist big like satellite
Re: Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? by Ptolomeus(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2012
Orikinla: . You are mistaken by saying you are free to have sex as often as you like. Like a dog? There is no dignity in iniquity. It's not everybody who commits fornication that is possessed by the spirit of the dog, but those who are nymphomaniacs and males who have sex like dogs. When a true Christian commits sin, he or she is ashamed and unhappy and will repent. But those who are possessed by the spirit of the dog have no sense of shame or guilt like commercial sex workers and promiscuous people who hop from bed to bed to date and mate with different people like dogs. That is why even pagans call loose girls, dogs and loose guys, goats. So, we already know the existence of the evil spirit of the dog. And it can pass from parents to their children if such parents never went for deliverance before marriage. The spirit of the dog enters people through sexual intercourse.
They also have dog spirit of those who are sexu.ally repressed, and to relieve frustration mastur.bate in the dark ... then feel guilty ... These people have the spirit of those who practice dog ... not a healthy sex life and honest (not I speak of promiscuity).
Many Christian priests have been convicted of pedo.philia. We call this dirty amasn who love and have se.x? How should we call the pedo.phile priests?
That is something nasty ... filthy ... advised not to have se.x, they say that se.x is sin, and finally vio.late innocent children ...
Please!
Let bigotry and that speech, nobody believed or practiced.

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs That A Church Doesnt Get Grace - Paul Ellis / Red Sea: Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exod / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.