Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... (3736 Views)

Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year / No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by kay1one(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2012
In 2011, Buhari, A Then Contestant For The Post Of President, Was At Logger Heads With The Publisher Of THISDAY NEWSPAPERS! The Issue?; Thisday Newspapers Had Conducted An Ipos Poll Showing That The Then President GOODLUCK JONATHAN, Was Likely To Win The Elections. He Felt The Poll Was Dubious (Ipos Is An Internationally Recognized Polling Agency) And Would Likely Affect His Chances Of Winning The Election. He Threatened To Sue The Publisher: Nduka Obiagena And To Ask/Summon The EFCC (Nigeria's Crime Fighting Body) To Investigate The Latter's Source Of Wealth. Today The 26th Of April, 2 Bombs Have Gone Off At 2 Of Thisday's Offices In Abuja And Kaduna!... I've Been Left Wondering If The Rumors Of An Ex-Military Former Head Of State Trying To Make The Country Ungovernable For Are True?! Just Asking!
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by Jakumo(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2012
Without question, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden is the red-handed culprit who directly ordered the fatal bombing of those two newspaper offices in Abuja and Kaduna, Nigeria, since his series of doomed-to-fail lawsuits against the free press, generally filed in futile retaliation against publications that simply speak the truth, always wind up DOA dead on arrival in the court of law.

In addition to the dozens of drafted Nigerian Youth Corp election officials who were mob-lynched by Buhari's illiterate followers when defeat loomed yet again for their pay-master and rabble-rousing instigator in Nigeria's most recent presidential polls, Buhari's subsequent terror campaign of suicide bombings across northern Nigeria has also added to the grim toll of innocent victims murdered out of sheer spite, by that blood-thirsty mad-man.

Ayatollah Buhari, who lost his little mind years ago, as exemplified by his history of publicly threatening to commit violent offences, and then of following through on those threats by ordering actual mass murders, constitutes a clear and present danger to the peace and political stability of Nigeria specifically, and of sub-Saharan Africa in consequence. As a financier, importer and rabid proponent of Islamic fundamentalist terror, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden is a malignant blight on the political landscape of Africa which must be sterilized, cauterized and excised from the mortal realm as a matter of great urgency, and in the most expedient manner that presents itself to Nigerian authorities, or better still, to MI6, the CIA or Mossad.

This vermin MUST be terminated with extreme prejudice NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by Afam4eva(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
Hmm once again.
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2012
Well, there is no clear-cut evidence linking him to the current bombing or being the sponsor of the Boko haram. Therefore, he is presumed innocent until proved otherwise. However, i think he should be 'monitored'.
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by kay1one(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2012
obasy09: Well, there is no clear-cut evidence linking him to the current bombing or being the sponsor of the Boko haram. Therefore, he is presumed innocent until proved otherwise. However, i think he should be 'monitored'.

True!... But at least he can be 'confronted'! *LOLZ!... In developed countries dis man would have at least been 'brought in for questioning'!
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by hercules07: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
GEJ in his wildest dreams can not bring in Buhari for questioning, GEJ knows who the sponsors of BH are, if he had any evidence linking Buhari to it, he would have prosecuted him a long time ago.
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by egift(m): 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2012
The Poster is dilutional, sucking the JonaSambo cool aid feeding bottle and have Parkinson’s disease. Everyone knows that Boko Haram is back 100% by PDP top shots. Now that it is spinning out of control, they are looking for how people to rope into their mess.

kay-1 leg: I have some question for you.
1. Do you think PDP will not cease the opportunity to tarnish Buhari's image if he had link to Boko Haram?
2. Who told you that all the suspects arrested have not said anything capable of arresting other members?

You are under rating the capacity of the Nigerian security apparatus, our security agencies are more than capable to pin-point anything. Its just that the Presidency is protecting people that should be paying for the lose of Nigerian lives.
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by honeric01(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
Too many fools roaming about on NL, dang i wish there is a way to ignore some fools on this forum. angry
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by LFJ: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2012
Jakumo: Without question, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden is the red-handed culprit who directly ordered the fatal bombing of those two newspaper offices in Abuja and Kaduna, Nigeria, since his series of doomed-to-fail lawsuits against the free press, generally filed in futile retaliation against publications that simply speak the truth, always wind up DOA dead on arrival in the court of law.

In addition to the dozens of drafted Nigerian Youth Corp election officials who were mob-lynched by Buhari's illiterate followers when defeat loomed yet again for their pay-master and rabble-rousing instigator in Nigeria's most recent presidential polls, Buhari's subsequent terror campaign of suicide bombings across northern Nigeria has also added to the grim toll of innocent victims murdered out of sheer spite, by that blood-thirsty mad-man.

Ayatollah Buhari, who lost his little mind years ago, as exemplified by his history of publicly threatening to commit violent offences, and then of following through on those threats by ordering actual mass murders, constitutes a clear and present danger to the peace and political stability of Nigeria specifically, and of sub-Saharan Africa in consequence. As a financier, importer and rabid proponent of Islamic fundamentalist terror, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden is a malignant blight on the political landscape of Africa which must be sterilized, cauterized and excised from the mortal realm as a matter of great urgency, and in the most expedient manner that presents itself to Nigerian authorities, or better still, to MI6, the CIA or Mossad.

Even if this man kill one of your relative, I think it is time to forgive and forget.
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by egift(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
LFJ:
Even if this man kill one of your relative, I think it is time to forgive and forget.

Its sad that Jakumo's hatred know know bound. Worst, is he is fueling that hatred with falsehood - perhaps its the only thing that help him sleep.
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by LFJ: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
egift:

Its sad that Jakumo's hatred know know bound. Worst, is he is fueling that hatred with falsehood - perhaps its the only thing that help him sleep.

The guy is a comedian; no right thinking person will take him serious. I guess one of his relative was affected by Buhari's War Against Indiscipline.
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by kay1one(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
Interesting... Buhari has supporters! This isn't necessarily about him but about the country. If there's anyway to stop the menace of suicide bombings, it should be explored!
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by texazzpete(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
kay-1one:
Interesting... Buhari has supporters! This isn't necessarily about him but about the country. If there's anyway to stop the menace of suicide bombings, it should be explored!

Anything? Including sacrificing you to Ogun for posting m0r0nic topics on Nairaland?

So if it were up to you, you'd arrest Buhari just because he once made some complaints against the ThisDay owner?

With logic like this, no wonder Nigeria is so underdeveloped.
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by passionate88: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
LFJ:

will u forgive and forget?.
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by Jakumo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden has amused himself for the past two years by ordering his Boko Haram fundamentalist terror squads to bomb churches and innocent civilians. That random butchery under way in northern Nigeria, unseen ever in Nigeria's entire peace-time history, has evidently lost some of its novelty value to Buhari, as he wallows and stews in his all-consuming bitterness over the fixed losing hand dealt him by life. Insane with blood-lust, and desperate for any excuse to ratchet up the terror, Buhari obviously decided to step up his game and lunge for the throat of his old favorite - the free press.

Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden's newly expanded campaign of hate thus focuses its unbridled wrath on the free press, an institution long despised by the deposed dictator, dating back to his military tyranny during the 1980's - Nigeria's dark age, when the then despot locked up and killed media reporters with relish and open delight.

Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by honeric01(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
^^^

The man does not even know if you exist, why are you dying of bitterness? sad sad sad
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by Jakumo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
honeric01: ^^^

The man does not even know if you exist, since he is already dying of bitterness over his failed life sad sad sad

Couldn't agree more. And I hope it stays that way ha ha ha ha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by BlackPikiN(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
Buhari will rot in hell.

I remember how his supporters killed innocent corpers. Buhari could tell his supporters to stop the killings.

Satan punish Buhari.

I lost a friend. I lost a friend!

Obinna Okpokiri R.I.P

http://saharareporters.com/article/murder-obinna-okpokiri-and-colleagues-and-promise-new-dawn

Buhari will never rest in peace. May he rot in hell. Bastard
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by BlackPikiN(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by supremebeing09: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
Jakumo: Without question, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden is the red-handed culprit who directly ordered the fatal bombing of those two newspaper offices in Abuja and Kaduna, Nigeria, since his series of doomed-to-fail lawsuits against the free press, generally filed in futile retaliation against publications that simply speak the truth, always wind up DOA dead on arrival in the court of law.

AYATOLLAH BUHARI BIN LADEN?!!! BOY! FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

IT IS SUCH A SHAME THE AUTHORITY CANNOT SUMMON THE ALLEGED SPONSOR(S) TO REFUTE SUCH CLAIMS. POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS NO MORE. THE SAME SUSPECTS WILL BE IN THE SAME CIRCLE DEALING WITH THE PRESIDENT. BUT STUPID PUPPETS CANNOT LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, WE HAVE LEGAL LAWS AND CONSTITUTIONS THAT CAN NOT BE IMPLEMENTED. IF BUHARI PUBLICLY THREATENED TO COMMIT VIOLENT OFFENCES, HE SHOULD BE SUMMONED TO ELABORATE FURTHER ON SUCH COMMENTS. BUT THE FOOLS WILL ALL DRINK AND LAUGH TOGETHER AND YET, INNOCENT CITIZENS CONTINUE TO PAY THE PRICE FOR THE INCOMPETENCE AND MISMANAGEMENT OF OUR "LEADERS" sad sad sad

PS: I'M NOT SAYING BUHARI IS THE PROBLEM - I KNOW PEOPLE ARE QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, HENCE MY WORD "ALLEGED" - INNOCENT UNTIL GUILTY. MY POINT IS OUR LEADERS CANNOT GARNER THE COURAGE TO DRILL HIM ON SUCH ALLEGATIONS. BUT ALL THINGS GO REALLY.
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by honeric01(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2012
Indeed! Yesterday was tragic, but the subsidy issue is now backpage news. I got this email last night:

WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO READ IN THE NEWS TMRW AND WEEKS AHEAD:

1.Multiple bomb blasts rocks 3 cities......
2.Boko Haram targets media Houses as..
3.Bombs rattles Thisday, Leadership others.........
4.Black Thursday as bomb hits..........
5. 30 dead 15 injured in multiple bomb blasts

INSTEAD OF:

1. Ammended recommendations of the Oil subsidy reports ready for..........
2. EFCC yet to get Oil Subsidy Report....
3. Ad Hoc Committee reinvites 17 companies, Dankwambo......
4. The Board of NNPC,PPRA others indicted........
5. N1.07 trillion to be paid in 3 months, Ahmadu Ali,Diezani to be interrogated.....pls fwd....
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by egift(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
Jakumo shame on you that with your loud mouth in insulting Buhari, neither you nor Jonathan have the impetus to order his arrest, shame on you tongue

BTW those images you post, it mocks your childishness. With my nearly 8years as a graphic designer, I can stick Jona's head and that of yours on any object and it will fit. But I will not degrade my person by joining you in that pit lantern where you are anguishing in PDP's "fresh air".
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by Jakumo(m): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2012
egift: Jakumo shame on you that with your loud mouth in insulting Buhari, neither you nor Jonathan have the impetus to order his arrest, shame on you tongue

With my nearly 8years as a graphic designer, I can stick my head up my any hollow cylindrical object, and it will fit.

Thank you Jeeesus. I can feeeeeeel another vision taking shape in my mind's-eye. Anyways, we'll get back to that later, anxious though you may be, to hear the exclusive details that punters normally get billed $50 a minute to hear on their cellphones. Patience, young grasshopper, patience.

"Patience, my asz, said the first vulture to the second, I'm fittin'a straight-up kill me some chit to eat"

On a deadly serious note, if you have ever ventured into the Forest of Demons in search of the sort of Big Game ONLY found there, you would never question the authenticity of images brought back by those who do brave it all and face those unspeakable horrors, albeit with industrial-strength Jujumotive Means, comprising orrregnalu, Aba-made, Aba-Coupled TRADITIONAL protection from evil spirits and other Disgruntled Enemies of Frogress.

Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by aduboy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
Boko Haram is PDP and PDP is Boko haram- Azazi. All these corrupt people that are scared of Buhari should please shut up and leave the man alone. He is the messiah in the waiting for Nigeria
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by nuclearboy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
There was a time I actually found Jakumo hilarious - the language, passion etc! It seemed original and was an invitation to laugh! That was in the past!

Now, there is a sense of desperation, a pandering to idiocy, a desire to be heard so primitively desperate that pity flows through one's veins seeing the effect, either of drugs taking over or final acceptance of being gay! Come out of the closet, dude!

BUT Buhari is NOT gay! Slim, handsome and a veritable giant in this polity but not such as to tend towards such as you apparently desire!

May I suggest you turn your rheumy eyes and insane notions towards an exhumed Adedibus corpse and "enjoy" yourself in the type of putrid company you advertise yourself as!
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by Jakumo(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2012
Thank you Jeesus ! Only Enemies of Frogess need dispair.
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by nuclearboy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2012
"Dispair" indeed!

Now run along pervert, and find another thread to spam with your half-baked no-brainer comments and childish pictures!
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by Jakumo(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2012
Thanks for your interest sir, but I am not available to the male gender, and I am EXTREMELY selective with women. I am flattered none the less by your attention. Have a good day !

Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by nuclearboy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2012
cheesy tongue
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by kay1one(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2012
I Think Anybody Saying That PDP is BokoHaram And Vice versa; Though Arguable, Did Not Read That Post Well. The Main Issue Bothers On Poor Governance (which i totally agree with) And Not SPONSORSHIP!
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by Rhino5dm: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2012
Which version of boko haram was this south southern governor trying to employ? Only fools would still be pointing fingers at buhari, when it is now an open secret that PDP is boko haram,boko haram is PDP.

In a telephone conversation with Huhuonline.com, Eruani said: “Governor Sylva
called me one early morning, and I answered and said Good morning Your Excellency. Sylva responded, Please don’t call me that, I heard the President wants to remove me as Governor and install you, so that is why you refused to return as commissioner? “Let me tell you something. THIS WILL BE THE LAST FIGHT; I WILL
KILL PRESIDENT JONATHAN, HIS WIFE, PATIENCE AND YOU. YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THERE IS BOKOHARAM. I WILL MOBILIZE THEM TO YENAGOA AND WILL SINK THE STATE IF YOU PEOPLE MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE ME".
Re: Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... by kay1one(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
It seems BokoHaram Is Almost Turning Into An Ideology! A Huge Chunk Of The Responsibility Still Lies On Naija's Security Apparatus To Not Just Prevent Bombings But To Investigate And Catch The Culprits Whether Via Sponsorship; The Oligarchs, Or Via Practice Or Even Support; Moral Or Psychological!...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi / Air Chief Advises Officers On Rules Of Engagement / Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.