Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

God Is Watching You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Watching You. (954 Views)

Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? / Is Watching Football Match A Sin Against God? / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Watching You. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
Your mum sells palm oil and yor dad sells cooking gas,and when people ask,you say they are into oil and gas.God is watchin you.you are 35,but becos of dat job,u say u are 25,God is watchin u.u ate bread and groundnut last night,but u told dat girl you ate chicken and chips,God is watchin you.i cant write all,pls evrybody shuld add his own idea.make sure it ends with "God is watchin you"
Re: God Is Watching You. by logicboy: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
Originakalokalo: Your mum sells palm oil and yor dad sells cooking gas,and when people ask,you say they are into oil and gas.God is watchin you.you are 35,but becos of dat job,u say u are 25,God is watchin u.u ate bread and groundnut last night,but u told dat girl you ate chicken and chips,God is watchin you.i cant write all,pls evrybody shuld add his own idea.make sure it ends with "God is watchin you"

You are having sweet pre-marital sex, God is watching you like a masturbating peeping-tom

You are smoking weed, God is watching you and inhaling the smoke and getting high
Re: God Is Watching You. by Ptolomeus(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
Originakalokalo: Your mum sells palm oil and yor dad sells cooking gas,and when people ask,you say they are into oil and gas.God is watchin you.you are 35,but becos of dat job,u say u are 25,God is watchin u.u ate bread and groundnut last night,but u told dat girl you ate chicken and chips,God is watchin you.i cant write all,pls evrybody shuld add his own idea.make sure it ends with "God is watchin you"

"God is watchin you"

According to what you say, that God must be very boring, and with very little work, it is a really stupid waste of time looking at me ...
I thought God was important, who performed miracles, was worried about world hunger and war ... but now I discover that God looks at me all the time ... Is that why so many children die of hunger every day?
Pathetic!
Re: God Is Watching You. by Jenwitemi(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2012
Is God actually watching YOU or watching WITH YOU?
Re: God Is Watching You. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
Your sister,mother,and father all has pot bellies and you insist that that girl must have flat tommy before you marry her.God is watching you.you live in ajegunle and yor facebook status read "V.I is cool today,i think i need a hot bath".God is watchin you.
Re: God Is Watching You. by Ptolomeus(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
Jenwitemi: Is God actually watching YOU or watching WITH YOU?

That should reply to you, please you agree.
Honestly and respectfully, I do not like men, though they are gods .. I do not like a man look at me so much.
I like women ... If possible, I would rather see the Virgin Mary.

Originakalokalo::

Your sister,mother,and father all has pot bellies and you insist that that girl must have flat tommy before you marry her.God is watching you.you live in ajegunle and yor facebook status read "V.I is cool today,i think i need a hot bath".God is watchin you.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens After Death / Christianity And Paganism. / This Is Good..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.