Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1134613 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nomski0:

Yes, there was network today........the signal was clear. cool
lol
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
I love the goal by Modric.
Tight spac3 yet the shot and execution was be exceptional.

RM is lucky to have him
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2014
usbcable: I love the goal by Modric.
Tight spac3 yet the shot and execution was be exceptional.

RM is lucky to have him

Don't be too happy, when he starts giving regular performances like that F.P, our very own trigger selling and buying boss might consider selling him! just saying....... kudos to the boy's. the catalans just woke up and season just got tighter!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2014
fredoooooo:

BBC is working perfectly ? tongue ... hala Madrid !!!! cheesy
Nomski0:
Yes, there was network today........the signal was clear. cool
fredoooooo:

BBC is working perfectly ? tongue ... hala Madrid !!!! cheesy

more like BBM IS active
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
ortopazz:

more like BBM IS active
actually Benz gives room for Cr and Gb to shine.
he creates the outlets for them to operate better.

His only prob is he misfires when taking aim attimes.

but on the average his goal return per season is not bad for a striker.

Although he can do better if he puts his mind to it.
he has the strenght and skill but he under utilises it
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
liveLongNprospa: Nnaa dis our group..mk we try active small Na... Abi r los Blancos fans too busy making money grin

Where you dey all these days

You need to do your bit to keeping the thread active tongue

lol.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
usbcable:

Where you dey all these days

You need to do your bit to keeping the thread active tongue

lol.

Mr, did you hear about Manchester United being interested in Ronnie again? They're determined to drag him back to old Trafford. embarassed

In other news, Barca finally lost! ALLELUIA!! cool grin

*inserts gif of me dancing shoki*

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nomski0:

Mr, did you hear about Manchester United being interested in Ronnie again? They're determined to drag him back to old Trafford. embarassed

me wifey is presently listening to dat song.
lol.

thank God we never bought that ediot called Cavani.

Ronnie will break Rauls records before leaving.
so no shaking.he stays.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nitlad: 12:59am On Oct 01, 2014
Nomski0: Mr, did you hear about Manchester United being interested in Ronnie again? They're determined to drag him back to old Trafford. embarassed

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2014
Ronnie should at least equal that Raul's record tonight, he can even break it tonight, with Cr7, everything is possible
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2014
Looking foward to an exciting game tonight.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ludogorets go hear am today... grin grin

Anticipating a large scoreline. Something like 10 - 1 or 9 - 1 or 11 - 0

Ronnie will score 7 grin
Bale will score 1
James will score 2 smiley
Benzema, Modric and Co., will do the assists undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Iaz93: Ludogorets go hear am today... grin grin

Ronnie will score 7 grin
Bale will score 1

Benzema must score tonight oooooo.
haba he is a striker too like ronnie and gareth.

I hope Cr scores an hatrick atbleast tonight.

Hala Madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chistar01(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2014

Ronnie will score 7 grin
Bale will score 1
Benzema needs to score.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by scantee(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Madrid and their ojoro penalty smh.. Even ur cry baby peneldo could not score one of d fake penalty....@usbcable am waiting 4 u...(hate mama-gee) anti messi...my band boys are warming up
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
scantee: Madrid and their ojoro penalty smh.. Even ur cry baby peneldo could not score one of d fake penalty....@usbcable am waiting 4 u...(hate mama-gee) anti messi...my band boys are warming up

You just couldn't let it pass.
later when I say Cules cant breathe 24hours without CR tots passing through their brains YOU INCLUSIVE.

you will deny it to the high heavens.
lol
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
dear madridisma
congrats on our narrow escape.
grin
thank God Benzema scored
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2014

Ronnie will score 7 grin
Bale will score 1
Haha. Na ludo?

I'm glad we came back to win them sha.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
For blocking Ronaldo's Penalty. That keeper should anticipate a major increase in his wages.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nitlad: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ksslib: Haha. Na ludo?

I'm glad we came back to win them sha.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dhelake: Ronnie should at least equal that Raul's record tonight, he can even break it tonight, with Cr7, everything is possible
Cut off the fingers you used in typing all thisgrin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
bykebyke:
Cut off the fingers you used in typing all thesegrin

Truth is he is aiming to do just that.
and once he does he is off to city of Manchester.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
usbcable:

Whatever he does,I could care Less!!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
usbcable: dear madridisma
congrats on our narrow escape.
grin
thank God Benzema scored

Those Bulgarians were brutal............especially that Marcelinho guy. I wonder what they feed him. embarassed

Finally........Benzema scored! cheesy

I can't wait till we meet Liverpool. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Marcelinho(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nomski0:

Those Bulgarians were brutal............especially that Marcelinho guy. I wonder what they feed him. embarassed

Shea!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nomski0:

thank God that we won and
THANK GOD Benzema scored. grin

as for Liverpool aint expecting much opposition although they should size up better than the other two.
even if they lost to Basel they will be stronger.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by DAvIt0(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nomski0:

Can't wait also... Forget our loss to Basel.

Liverpool should be back strong by then
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
DAvIt0:

Can't wait also... Forget our loss to Basel.

Liverpool should be back strong by then
i hope we beat you guys silly to avenge the 4-1 loss.
angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
usbcable:

he could never run away. if messi doesnt break it before him , then the day he breaks raul's, the very next week messi breaks his.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
usbcable:

To collect his pension
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
ddippset: he could never run away. if messi doesnt break it before him , then the day he breaks raul's, the very next week messi breaks his.
erm
I was refering to Raul's records with RM
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Ronnie has 70 goals already, he scored a goal for sporting Lisbon during UCL playoffs , I don't understand why that is not included when such goals are included in Rauls record

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.