Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1134871 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
Greetings to everyone gracing this thread . . . especially my fellow los blancos, friends of real Madrid, fans of our eternal rivals and other football lovers. Special thanks to usbcable as you have really kept the fire burning despite my prolong absence due to one unfortunate circumstance but to God be all glory.

Its time again for another season but am not so tuned in to their champions league ambition as they really missed a great opportunity to take it the last time and it will always be difficult every year due to the competition with Barcelona. I think the focus for me will be on the domestic trophies and just like medjai observed . . . . i am looking forward to the mini classicos in the Segunda division.

usbcable: @ MODRIC

i no know for the people wey wan buy the guy.

he tire me too.

No be only you but we just have to accept it when you have a coach that believes mostly in ready made products ( no matter the age ) to get the job done and a president that can throw his weights and money around to get what he wants. Anyway after the purchase of kaka with his influence . . . . i strongly believe there are better competitors for him right now as these arabs and russians can as well throw money around lavishly. We were in the frame to get santi carzola and the same david silva they are trying to chase right now before mourinho actually came but it went sour at some point.

Anyway always a madridista no matter what and we are up for it in order not to go empty handed this season.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2012
medjai: Fixed
Cheating/forgery is the name. Barca is the club. Now that is FIXED!
We beat your club so tey your manager run comot. grin grin grin

Meanwhile, dem dey jealous us. grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
Benfica just slapped y'all a manita
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:13am On Jul 28, 2012
its better it came in a friendly match.

@pharoh,
welcome back missed you alot.
I hope the issue has now been resolved positively and finally?
me too no too get time like before again.I am now saddled with more work in the office that i hardly have time to do anything but work.
I only just quickly glance through my mails only.

@FBS,
bro no mind those lucozade boost jersey boys jare.
if they dont fix(manipulate) people then they are outta business.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2012
usbcable: its better it came in a friendly match.
@FBS,
bro no mind those lucozade boost jersey boys jare.
if they dont fix(manipulate) people then they are outta business.
lol @lucozade boost jersey. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
Joselu has been sold to Hoffenheim. Barca B has very little to worry about this coming season.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
WELCOME TO LALIGA BBVA 2012 - 2013

De las glorias deportivas
que campean por España
va el Madrid con su bandera
limpia y blanca que no empaña

Club castizo y generoso,
todo nervio y corazón,
veteranos y noveles,
veteranos y noveles,
miran siempre tus laureles
con respeto y emoción

¡Hala Madrid!, ¡Hala Madrid!
Noble y bélico adalid,
caballero del honor.
¡Hala Madrid!, ¡Hala Madrid!
A triunfar en buena lid,
defendiendo tu color

¡Hala Madrid!, Hala Madrid!, Hala Madrid!
Enemigo en la contienda,
cuando pierde da la mano
sin envidias ni rencores,
como bueno y fiel hermano
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2012
^^From whence did you purloin this? Or you speak Spanish too?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2012
medjai: ^^From whence did you purloin this? Or you speak Spanish too?

that is the official anthem of real madrid.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2012
We played a serious match yesterday and undeservedly drew.

Kudos to Los che GK he was the hero yesterday.

1 down 37 to go.

next we play barcelona in the supercopa

hala madrid

Castilla also plays Barcelona's junior team.

double edge classico just like two seasons ago.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2012
Undeservedly drew bawo? More like y'all were lucky to draw. Soldado's goal after Tino had sliced your defence was wrongly called as offside.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2012
BBCSport
QPR and Real Madrid agree a deal that could see ex-Chelsea defender Ricardo Carvalho move to Loftus Road on a season-long loan #bbcfootball

if una dey loan out carvalho, abeg who come be the defenders for madrid now? i no current.

but wenger for take dis loan ooo. this one no go bad for bench na, at least better than djourou
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2012
Carvalho is a very good defender, but well past his prime.
Sergio Ramos I think is the best defender they have at Madrid, followed by Pepe, who is really good though undisciplined. Marcelo is more an attacking wingback than a defender. Arbeloa and Albiol are just average at best, and lucky to be playing in such a big club.

Madrid compensates for their lack of defensive quality with a ferocious attack. One of the most lethal in European football.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sergio Ramos is a whining scrub.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
4llerbuntu: BBCSport
QPR and Real Madrid agree a deal that could see ex-Chelsea defender Ricardo Carvalho move to Loftus Road on a season-long loan #bbcfootball

if una dey loan out carvalho, abeg who come be the defenders for madrid now? i no current.

but wenger for take dis loan ooo. this one no go bad for bench na, at least better than djourou

Pepe
Ramos
Marcelo
Arbeloa
Coentrao
Albiol
Varane

On the honorable list
nacho
alex

On a make shift basis
Lass
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
AjanleKoko: Carvalho is a very good defender, but well past his prime.
CORRECT AND SPOT ON

AjanleKoko: Sergio Ramos I think is the best defender they have at Madrid, followed by Pepe, who is really good though undisciplined.
Depends on which side of the fence you belong.
Pepe is way more disciplined in obeying and executing tactical instructions than Ramos. Undeniably Ramos is a blessing as he functions well in that role of a Center half. but I prefer the verocity and DM adaptability qualities of Pepe. Morever he pampers the Midget and his cohorts in a very tender manner. grin

AjanleKoko: Marcelo is more an attacking wingback than a defender.
His attacking skills compensates for his lapses in defence and thats why THE ONLY ONE usually plays Coentrao when we need to defend more than attack.

AjanleKoko: Arbeloa and Albiol are just average at best, and lucky to be playing in such a big club.
not the best in their positions but well above average(at least for Arbeloa). Arbeloa is a utility player that can play well in both the left and right wings of the field (how many defenders can do this very well as he does).

AjanleKoko: Madrid compensates for their lack of defensive quality with a ferocious attack. One of the most lethal in European football.
Just like Barcelona.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
AjanleKoko: Carvalho is a very good defender, but well past his prime.
CORRECT AND SPOT ON

AjanleKoko: Sergio Ramos I think is the best defender they have at Madrid, followed by Pepe, who is really good though undisciplined.
Depends on which side of the fence you belong.
Pepe is way more disciplined in obeying and executing tactical instructions than Ramos. Undeniably Ramos is a blessing as he functions well in that role of a Center half. but I prefer the verocity and DM adaptability qualities of Pepe. Morever he pampers the Midget and his cohorts in a very tender manner. grin

AjanleKoko: Marcelo is more an attacking wingback than a defender.
His attacking skills compensates for his lapses in defence and thats why THE ONLY ONE usually plays Coentrao when we need to defend more than attack.

AjanleKoko: Arbeloa and Albiol are just average at best, and lucky to be playing in such a big club.
not the best in their positions but well above average(at least for Arbeloa). Arbeloa is a utility player that can play well in both the left and right wings of the field (how many defenders can do this very well as he does).

AjanleKoko: Madrid compensates for their lack of defensive quality with a ferocious attack. One of the most lethal in European football.
Just like Barcelona.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
next is another classico

this time its

Real Madrid Castilla vs Barcelona B

hala madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by scantee(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2012
Kedu maka ahia? (hw mrkt)
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2012
^^

Ahia di o ma grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2012
O di ma indeed. You've lost the league already cheesy

Real Madrid has announced that it has signed a partnership agreement with Tottenham and reached agreement for the transfer of Luka Modric, subject to medical revision.

The Croatia player made 160 appearances for Totteham, scoring 17 goals, and moves for a fee thought to be worth, €35 million, plus another €7m in various add-ons.

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez Rodriguez added: "The strong relationship and affinity between our two clubs has resulted in the cementing of a longer-term partnership and the successful transfer of Luka Modric.

"We are delighted to welcome Luka and look forward to working closely with Tottenham in the coming years."
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2012
^^
Too early to make comments. Right now I am only interested in Barca lifting the Supercup at the Bernabeu, and also keeping a 5-point gap over Madrid till the end of the first half of the league.

Madrid or not, Luka is a fantasic player. His creativity was a bit subdued at Spurs. Did you guys see him against Spain at the Euros? He went toe-to-toe with the Great Four of Spain (Xavi-Iniesta-Alonso-Busquets) and coped admirably. I think Mou is trying to match Xavi-Busquets Iniesta with Alonso-Ozil-Modric. Not bad on paper. Also implies that Kaka is on his way out.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
Me thinks Madrid need more than just Modric (I've always maintained he has consistency issues)
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:10am On Aug 30, 2012
scantee: Kedu maka ahia? (hw mrkt)
Castilla di give you guys a STFU scoreline

and tonight

the first team di a WTF lets kick some catalan A** outta here to drive home the point
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2012
medjai: O di ma indeed. You've lost the league already cheesy

thanks AJ,
For bringing him back from the euphoria of oblivion.
2 out of 38 stairs and you feel you've won already.
LMFAO
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2012
A-40:
Me thinks Madrid need more than just Modric (I've always maintained he has consistency issues)

I used to think what do we need Modric for but now i feel thank God we got him
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:20am On Aug 30, 2012
Pharoh: ^^

Ahia di o ma grin

2 goals same as the midget
no penalties(reference to medjai)

yet dem say he dont deserve it.
instead outta spite they first say iker deserves it
now that iker is outta da race they jump ship singing the hymn of iniesta deserving it.

SMH for their blind hatred for the prince from madeira
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2012
[size=20pt]ALL HAIL THE SPECIAL ONE[/size]

THE ONLY ONE to have won
the league
FA cup
and super cup

in four major leagues of the world

VAMOS JOSE FELIX MOURINHO
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TexasR: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hala Madrid
Super cup winners
La Liga Champions
Home of the special one,the only one
Home of the face of modern day soccer,fine boy with too much levels;Cristiano Ronaldo
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chic2pimp(m): 12:02am On Sep 01, 2012
Na wa oooo.....Una go sign 40 Year Old Michael Essien.....Goodluck with that sha.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
Lucio seemed useless till he won the ucl with inter including a win against barcelona(that includes messi/xavi/iniesta)
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2012
BTW.

i initially felt modric was not needed, but seems now that he may actually solve a lotta probs for us.

WELCOME LUCA
WELCOME MICHEAL

may your arrivals lead to achieving ucl glory this season.

Hala madrid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.