Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1128714 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (1815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ronaldo grin grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
purplekayc:
I must watch this match again

You should!!!

It takes a certain kind of class to make the best defence in Europe look like tge great wall of Jericho cool
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by purplekayc(m): 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Yonce:

You should!!!

It takes a certain kind of class to make the best defence in Europe look like tge great wall of Jericho cool
caudrado was inexperienced he should have let it go
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by purplekayc(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Krasid:
Ronaldo grin grin
new hair cut?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Krasid:
Ronaldo grin grin

Not feeling this new look embarassed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Yonce:

Not feeling this new look embarassed

Its a change.
Change is always good as it brings new perspective
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
usbcable:

Its a change.
Change is always good as it brings new perspective

I agree. I wonder how he'll feel playing against United come August cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lordemperoris100(m): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Yonce:

I agree. I wonder how he'll feel playing against United come August cheesy
ronaldo will hit manure without mercy.

no emotional nonsense (if given chance that day will score a hat trick)

highest he can do is not to celebrate the goals (he is a brutal professional

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
I am bold to say that Carvajal is the best right back in the world.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by taiocol: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
monerozi5590:
I am bold to say that Carvajal is the best right back in the world.
You have walker, Picszek andvAlves bro grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
taiocol:

Lol.
Carvajal doesn't only defend, he scores and he also provides assist.

Please go and watch the goal he scored against Seville in the European super cup,it was a beauty.

Furthermore, also watch the assist he gave Benzema against Napoli, it was superb. He also assisted Ronaldo twice, one against Bayern and the other against juventus and those two assist were beautifully taken.

He has provided so many assists this season and he has also defended very well.

He is simply the best
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by taiocol: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2017
monerozi5590:

Lol.
Carvajal doesn't only defend, he scores and he also provides assist.

Please go and watch the goal he scored against Seville in the European super cup,it was a beauty.

Furthermore, also watch the assist he gave Benzema against Napoli, it was superb. He also assisted Ronaldo twice, one against Bayern and the other against juventus and those two assist were beautifully taken.

He has provided so many assists this season and he has also defended very well.

He is simply the best

The same players I listed do all of those even though carvajal is more attacking minded so are the others more defensive and still give the assist
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2017
taiocol:

the only player beta than Dani is alves
how can u even compare picszek and walker to Dani?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2017
To those calling us cross and nod FC

grin

Use what you have to get what you want.
Change when its necessary

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2017
groundnutoil:
the only player beta than Dani is alves
how can u even compare picszek and walker to Dani?
That Thug?

He ain't better than Dani
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by EmmGee: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2017
usbcable:
To those calling us cross and nod FC

grin

Use what you have to get what you want.
Change when its necessary
They wee naw say Zidane his a fraud.
Wish kain fraud ko sabi this tactic
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Madrid don't know how to treat their players, this is one thing i don't like about them.

Here is what Pepe has to say.

"I didn't say goodbye to Zidane because Zidane and Real Madrid knew I was going before I did; Real Madrid's behaviour has not been correct.
"The club did not defend me over tax issues, they knew I was up to date with no problem but did not speak.
"It is clear that I will not continue at Real Madrid. One stage is over and, from now on, another one will start.
"I have given ten years to this club with pride and have given my body and soul.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
monerozi5590:
Madrid don't know how to treat their players, this is one thing i don't like about them.

Here is what Pepe has to say.

"I didn't say goodbye to Zidane because Zidane and Real Madrid knew I was going before I did; Real Madrid's behaviour has not been correct.
"The club did not defend me over tax issues, they knew I was up to date with no problem but did not speak.
"It is clear that I will not continue at Real Madrid. One stage is over and, from now on, another one will start.
"I have given ten years to this club with pride and have given my body and soul.

Same way they dropped Iker like a hot potato after many years with us embarassed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yonce:

Same way they dropped Iker like a hot potato after many years with us embarassed

This is one thing Madrid need to correct.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Pepe has said goodbye to Real Madrid and his fans with a message on Instagram. "10 years later, I have to say goodbye and leave this club," he said. "Everyday that I wore this shirt I did it with the illusion of always. I can only thank all of you who have supported me," he wrote. "Real Madrid and your love will always be part of my story, my life. Thanks always," he concluded

Feel like crying right now. Every story has an end. Thank you Pepe.

You will be missed, you are one of the best center backs in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
I noticed a particular footballer is missing while the unexpected one is included

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by purplekayc(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
usbcable:
I noticed a particular footballer is missing while the unexpected one is included
grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2017
usbcable:
That Thug?
He ain't better than Dani
lol marginally bro he is
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2017
Let me leave this here.

Look at number 20.

I also couldn't find someone there

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Emaprince: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2017
usbcable:
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Madrid should not sell Morata. He is a good cover for Benzema.

Check out the fantastic header he scored yesterday against Columbia. A Ronaldo like goal.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
monerozi5590:
Madrid should not sell Morata. He is a good cover for Benzema.

Check out the fantastic header he scored yesterday against Columbia. A Ronaldo like goal.

I'm thinking Asensio would be a better replacement for Benzema
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
congrats guys been a while, i was almost torn to bits when Madzukichhhhhn did what he did..

halamadrid and viva madrid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
morata should no go anywhere, he deserves to be given a chance, he his lethal and thats a fact and i just feel ZIDANE hasnt given the boy his fair chance and he hasnt proven that he deserves to start.

at the end of the day he wants to play for madrid and should be given the chance.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Morata is leaving for Man Utd.... He has agreed personal terms with Man Utd.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
The boss Jose has spoken and he is very correct.

"The captain of Real Madrid, who lifted the trophy just the other day and who is now a three-time European champion, had never played in a Champions League quarter-final when I arrived at Real Madrid in 2010," he said in an interview with Portuguese publication Expresso.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
monerozi5590:
The boss Jose has spoken and he is very correct.

"The captain of Real Madrid, who lifted the trophy just the other day and who is now a three-time European champion, had never played in a Champions League quarter-final when I arrived at Real Madrid in 2010," he said in an interview with Portuguese publication Expresso.

Lol. . . . . .why is his opinion relevant?

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (1815) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.