Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1130683 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yonce:

Lol. . . . . .why is his opinion relevant?

He deserves respect.. He made us thick and more competitive in Europe.

Our success story in Europe started when Jose came on board, if you are looking at it from 2010 to present.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ishiamu(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
monerozi5590:
The boss Jose has spoken and he is very correct.

"The captain of Real Madrid, who lifted the trophy just the other day and who is now a three-time European champion, had never played in a Champions League quarter-final when I arrived at Real Madrid in 2010," he said in an interview with Portuguese publication Expresso.

So wetin Mek we do?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
ishiamu:

So wetin Mek we do?

I just want you guys to know our recent success in Europe is tied to Mourinho
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
monerozi5590:

He deserves respect.. He made us thick and more competitive in Europe.

Our success story in Europe started when Jose came on board, if you are looking at it from 2010 to present.

Jose made us competitive in Europe?

How?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yonce:

Jose made us competitive in Europe?

How?

if you watched us loose to Juve then Arsenal then Bayern then Roma then Liverpool then Lyon.

Creating a record of consecutive exits in round of 16 until Arsenal did their thing this season, you will appreciate Jose Mourinho.

from 6 consecutive round of 16 exits to 3 consecutive semi finals narrowly lost to Barcelona (fraudulently), Bayern (Penalties) and Dortmund (Narrowly) you will appreciate the special one

He was rude, brash, divisive but he was as well brilliant and ensured a change in mentality of our players from lillies and sissies to fighters and winners.

He made Ramos what he is today from a Right back to Center back, so he knows what he is saying.

you may not like him or his ways (which is truly not fitting to societal norms) but his work speaks for him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na dat Liverpool and Lyon own pain pass

Liverpool was a show of shame
Lyon was a case of Higuain doing his usual loosing clear cut chances
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
usbcable:

if you watched us loose to Juve then Arsenal then Bayern then Roma then Liverpool then Lyon.

Creating a record of consecutive exits in round of 16 until Arsenal did their thing this season, you will appreciate Jose Mourinho.

from 6 consecutive round of 16 exits to 3 consecutive semi finals narrowly lost to Barcelona (fraudulently), Bayern (Penalties) and Dortmund (Narrowly) you will appreciate the special one

He was rude, brash, divisive but he was as well brilliant and ensured a change in mentality of our players from lillies and sissies to fighters and winners.

He made Ramos what he is today from a Right back to Center back, so he knows what he is saying.

you may not like him or his ways (which is truly not fitting to societal norms) but his work speaks for him

You are so on point.. You wouldn't have said it any better.

I am happy that we are on the same wavelength on this.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ishiamu(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
monerozi5590:

I just want you guys to know our recent success in Europe is tied to Mourinho

Oga was he not paid? Is it not his work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
ishiamu:

Oga was he not paid? Is it not his work?

You are very correct.......But he succeeded where many coaches failed.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
monerozi5590:

If you call what he achieved "success" what do we then call Ancelotti and Zidane's achievements

I only remember Jose for causing divison in the squad undecided

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ishiamu(m): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
monerozi5590:

He was the highest paid coach in the world cos he came after his ucl triumph with inter , so we expected such work
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2017
Real madrid rise all started with José mourinho

credits to him(he thrive during bsrka formidable days

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Jelal0007(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2017
chistar01:
C H A M P 1 2 N S ! ! !

I'll never understand why people support any other football club, I mean why would you see the best and go for mediocrity?

#HALAMADRID
Dude like seriously,the last time talked on twitter,u said the part of 'Why I want 2b bad' is 60% complete. Its being over a year,please when is it coming out finally? Thanks
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2017
HML to Morata, Lucas and kovacic they will all be getting married this weekend.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2017
Marco Asensio is a gem. If this board ever thinks of selling him ehn...
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2017
Krasid:
Marco Asensio is a gem. If this board ever thinks of selling him ehn...

well, if €350M offer comes along, I might sell......
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Alhajipaulo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
brandon180:
coming from a barca fan

The only team that can give madrid tough time in a final.is barca.and madrid knows it.
#Forca barca
tough time and we stll gon win.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
monerozi5590:
HML to Morata, Lucas and kovacic they will all be getting married this weekend.

Damn! Married so young. They've not clocked 30 yet, I wonder what Ronaldo is waiting for. embarassed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2017
Happy birthday Zizou!!! cheesy cheesy

Man of the year

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yonce:

Damn! Married so young. They've not clocked 30 yet, I wonder what Ronaldo is waiting for. embarassed

You dey mid CR in.

He is acting like those old men always scared f getting or becoming permanently responsible for somebody.

I no know why some people are scared to death of getting married.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 2:09am On Jun 24, 2017
usbcable:

You dey mid CR in.

He is acting like those old men always scared f getting or becoming permanently responsible for somebody.

I no know why some people are scared to death of getting married.

I don't think he's scared. . . . . .he's just being cautious
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Yonce:

I don't think he's scared. . . . . .he's just being cautious
Walahi. So many gold-diggers abound. If I was in his shoes, I would do same.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
Krasid:
Walahi. So many gold-diggers abound. If I was in his shoes, I would do same.

Fair enough.

Its hard for him to know which girl will really like him for who he is than more for his money.

But can't a prenuptial handle that?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
HBD to Messi.
No doubt he is the GOAT. We should stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
monerozi5590:
HBD to Messi.

As much as I respect your opinion about him being your greatest player ever, he is not mine. Speak for yourself.

6 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Can't wait for next season when opposition will have deploy means to counter zidane cross and nod tactics and Barca shall be great again.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
pelvicky:
Can't wait for next season when opposition will have deploy means to counter zidane cross and nod tactics and Barca shall be great again.

How many crosses did we make against Juve?

That's right.

We can be centric and floor oriented if we want.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by EmmGee: 6:35am On Jun 26, 2017
usbcable:

That's right.

Don't mind them. They think zizou knows only one tactic.

I understood that zidane is a tactical coach who studies his opponents when after our ucl first leg vs athletico he said "the key was to have an extra man (isco) in the midfield"

In that game we outclassed athletico in every aspect, just like vs juve.
We were literally too hot to handle
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
monerozi5590:
HBD to Messi.

Seriously?! Seriously?!

So if any fan thinks someone else beside Messi is the GOAT that means he's delusional and deceiving himself?

Wow. . . . .never expected these words from you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by yorhmienerd(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
So Madrid page is this dry??
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
usbcable:

That's right.
real Madrid is not the reason barca didn't win UCL.
Am talking about the league sir.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
yorhmienerd:
So Madrid page is this dry??
Comanpour water on it nah.

Dem beg you to comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1818) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.