Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1134510 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Is it a crime to be a World Champion?

cc hopefullandlord

yonce

morenozi5590

jonbellion

pharoh

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
hardeycute:
cc hopefullandlord
yonce
morenozi5590
jonbellion
pharoh
Would like to see the first half of the calendar!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Danilo is on his way to Man City, news to be confirmed in few hours time.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Serge Aurier of PSG would be a perfect replacement for Danilo.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
madrid bring 40m make w give u Loic Remy
Loic who? what kind of joke is this?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Morata is way better than Mbappe and i have been checking the news to see that PSG signs Mbappe. I seriously don't want that guy in madrid, we are covered adequately upfront already.

That fixture is not so bad to me but the first half is when we really need to perform before going for the world club cup. The fixtures next year is really packed so lets do well in the first half and see how it goes.

Our main goal for next year is to perform domestically especially to retain la liga, we have seen and done it all in the champions league.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pharoh:
Morata is way better than Mbappe and i have been checking the news to see that PSG signs Mbappe. I seriously don't want that guy in madrid, we are covered adequately upfront already.

That fixture is not so bad to me but the first half is when we really need to perform before going for the world club cup. The fixtures next year is really packed so lets do well in the first half and see how it goes.

Our main goal for next year is to perform domestically especially to retain la liga, we have seen and done it all in the champions league.
We definitely need a back up striker to support Benz. Who do you recommend if not Mbappe?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pharoh:

I'll be more than satisfied with a domestic double. cool

Champions league will just be the pizzazz of our campaign if we should still retain it.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
monerozi5590:

That's one less own goal to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
monerozi5590:

Would like to see the first half of the calendar!

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pharoh:

I also do not need Mbappe at Madrid.I need him to perform for another season..
I prefer a D.Costa

World cup played a major factor in Motata's exit .
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BoleAndFish: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pharoh:

We're not!!! Benzema is not reliable. You know how many goals he foolishly gave away last season? Especially in very important matches. He is not forceful also. We need a striker who's smart in front of the goal.

I don't think mbape will be fit for the team though but we need to change Benzema!!!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benzema and Ronaldo are parfect for each other.

The team is built around Ronaldo.

4 3 3 formation is just on paper. Ronaldo is always in the opposition eighteen yard box.

Sometime or most times you will see Benz. drifting wide just to give Cr7 some space at the center of our attack.
How many strikers do you think will do that?.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=hardeycute post=58697109][/quote]

See set up.. Lol.. If we win the FIFA World Club Championship, Barcelona will do guard of honour for us.

Can't wait to see that happening.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Krasid:
We definitely need a back up striker to support Benz. Who do you recommend if not Mbappe?

You want to buy a player for how much to be a backup striker and waste on the bench?. We don't need that bro, lets use what we have this year and manage the players we have. There are so many unhappy players in the midfield and forward positions who can slot in for BBC anytime.

We are definitely not buying any supporting striker this year i think and i will not be happy if they give someone else the opportunity they never gave morata.

hardeycute:
I also do not need Mbappe at Madrid.I need him to perform for another season..
I prefer a D.Costa

World cup played a major factor in Motata's exit .

Even if he performs we don't need him and morata cannot play with Ronaldo but the world cup is a major factor anyway.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
BoleAndFish:
We're not!!! Benzema is not reliable. You know how many goals he foolishly gave away last season? Especially in very important matches. He is not forceful also. We need a striker who's smart in front of the goal.

I don't think mbape will be fit for the team though but we need to change Benzema!!!

Monerozi has answered you perfectly and that's why most forwards did not succeed at barcelona because the team was built around messi until enrique.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BoleAndFish: 4:51am On Jul 22, 2017
monerozi5590:

4 3 3 formation is just on paper. Ronaldo is always in the opposition eighteen yard box.

Sometime or most times you will see Benz. drifting wide just to give Cr7 some space at the center of our attack.
Pharoh:

Monerozi has answered you perfectly and that's why most forwards did not succeed at barcelona because the team was built around messi until enrique.
It's not just about how he blends into the team. His wastefulness in front of goal is what I can't take. This guy always has opportunities to score several goals and he doesn't. Most times, he's either clueless or too weak. Don't tell me it's because he creating room for Ronaldo. By missing goals? I don't like him. angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 5:08am On Jul 22, 2017
hardeycute:

cc hopefullandlord

yonce

morenozi5590

jonbellion

pharoh

doesn't look too tough though

what determines the level of toughness would be more down to fixtures in other competitions
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2017
modric should be able to shield the #10 curse

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2017
Is it only me that is worried about our last seven matches apart from Leganes. And that is the exact period the UCL gets heated. undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2017
monerozi5590:

Yes, Benz is not reliable as a striker but he is the best fit for Ronaldo. No ambitious striker would ever cope with Ronaldo and I believe that's why Perez and Zidane like the guy.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Rajmeista:
Is it only me that is worried about our last seven matches apart from Leganes. And that is the exact period the UCL gets heated. undecided
same here ooooi
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
It has always been like that for years.

Rajmeista:
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sanchez01: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
madrid bring 40m make w give u Loic Remy
Loic who grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
hardeycute:

cc hopefullandlord

yonce

morenozi5590

jonbellion

pharoh

La liga marketing and scheduling committees are part of those making the league unpopular with this kind of schedule.

No level playing arrangements. Barcelona matches always comes up after 30 something matches have been played.

Everything done in the league is always in favor of just the 2teams. Why then would the other teams thrive.

Hence revenue will not grow as Much as epl
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sanchez01: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
monerozi5590:
The one player I hate the most. I pray his transfer pulls through.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sanchez01: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
usbcable:

La liga marketing and scheduling committees are part of those making the league unpopular with this kind of schedule.

No level playing arrangements. Barcelona matches always comes up after 30 something matches have been played.

Everything done in the league is always in favor of just the 2teams. Why then would the other teams thrive.

Hence revenue will not grow as Much as epl
I disagree. You cannot compare the BPL to any other league in the world. Most of the leagues where you have more than four to seven star teams are that way because they have all had their fair share of the league before declining.

On the bright side, the La Liga, from inception, is always about who blinks first between us and Barcelona, which makes a whole lot of attention shift towards the league.

No league comes close to the EPL and truth be told, it has nothing to do with their fixtures. Almost every team in England is considered an attraction, all thanks to their aggressive media.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
growth will always be restricted or slow in a non-compatitive and fair environment.

The leagues are business themselves composed of many businesses/companies (the football clubs).

If undue advantage is always accorded to just 2 teams as against the remaining 16 then why would you expect the $$$ to come into the league.

EPL is growing in leaps and bounds simply because every team has a great plain level competition from TV rights and sharing of marketing revenue etc unlike La Liga.

Basically the other teams in La Liga are treated as second class clubs in the first division.

and just as you rightly said it has plainly remained as who blinks first between Real and Barca.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 12:52am On Jul 23, 2017
I understand the argument here but it all depends how success has to be measured.
* Success in non local league competitions?
* Success in terms of players getting good wages apart from the so called stars
* Success in terms of revenue accrued to the club from all available source?.

I am sure la liga is doing okay in one of the above at least but their reason why the tv money is not shared equally sounds compelling somehow to be honest. Though i really want to see the other clubs doing financially okay as well but generally money no dey spain like that ooo and one wonders where Barca and Madrid is getting all the money from.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 2:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Numbers

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2017
Sanchez01:
The one player I hate the most. I pray his transfer pulls through.
It is official already...... Danilo is now a city player
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2017
I would love him to recover his form at city.

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.