Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1134966 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
VivaLaByke:

No he's not.

A player whose only attribute is kick and hope is not going far.

Will be playing for Real Sociedad in 5years time.
you wish your club signed him, he would've been starting for you since Shitty players like Papa Denis and Delofail can start, Delofail who was Spain's worst player in the recently concluded U21 tournament
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you wish your club signed him, he would've been starting for you since Shitty players like Papa Denis and Delofail can start, Delofail who was Spain's worst player in the recently concluded U21 tournament
What did Asensio do apart from scoring three against Macedonian miners?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
VivaLaByke:

What did Asensio do apart from scoring three against Macedonian miners?

Delofail was Spain's worst player despite being their captain while Asensio was top 3 player for Spain, anyways no need for arguments, we like Asensio like that, keep starting Almighty Delofail, an Everton reject
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
We all love the squad now as it is.
We all love the coach as well.
But most have forgotten to shown some.love yo papa Perez for making it all happen.

I myself despised the man in the early days but I now just admire his vision and his success at it.

Now my fear is what happens after he leaves?
He won't be around forever.

I hope whoever succeeds him is .more visionary than he is .

Viva Perez
Viva Presidente
Hala Madrid

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Laliga refs.... undecided cry
Poor Halilovic
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
usbcable:
We all love the squad now as it is.
We all love the coach as well.
But most have forgotten to shown some.love yo papa Perez for making it all happen.

I myself despised the man in the early days but I now just admire his vision and his success at it.

Now my fear is what happens after he leaves?
He won't be around forever.

I hope whoever succeeds him is .more visionary than he is .

Viva Perez
Viva Presidente
Hala Madrid
His vision?

LOL... grin

Man copied Barcelona's blueprints.

If not,He would still be signing new galacticos yearly....LOL..his vision. grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:32am On Aug 19, 2017
There are seven madridistas on the 24-man shortlist for the award.
ristiano Ronaldo, Carvajal, Kroos, Marcelo, Modric, Keylor Navas and Ramos have all been included on the shortlist for The Best FIFA Men's Player award. The seven players are part of a 24-man list, which will be reduced to three finalists in the middle of September. The winner will be announced at a gala to take place in London on the 23rd of October.

I am happy that Carvajal is getting FIFA recognition.

Perez please increase his wage. Carvajal is the best right back in the world.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 7:03am On Aug 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:

His vision?

LOL... grin

If not,He would still be signing new galacticos yearly....LOL..his vision. grin grin grin

undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:

His vision?

LOL... grin

You can look up why Castilla is nicknamed "La Fabrica".

While at that don't forget to check out the " Quinta Del Buitre" on the internet.

Real Madrid Castilla academy had always been light years ahead of La Masia.

So as always Real did it before Barca.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2017
usbcable:

You can look up why Castilla is nicknamed "La Fabrica".

While at that don't forget to check out the " Quinta Del Buitre" on the internet.

Real Madrid Castilla academy had always been light years ahead of La Masia.

So as always Real did it before Barca.
Okay yes...Perez just thought to himself and said.

"Hmmm,I will stop buying Galacticos and start buying technical midfielders."

grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2017
Yonce:

undecided undecided
Well obviously.

Bums like Arda Turan,Andre Gomes and Paco Alcancer cost money.

So you had to go through the trouble of putting my name in the pic. undecided

Freak. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Well obviously.

Bums like Arda Turan,Andre Gomes and Paco Alcancer cost money.

So you had to go through the trouble of putting my name in the pic. undecided

Freak. grin

Fùck off. . . . . undecided

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2017
Yonce:

Fùck off. . . . . undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Freak.

Make yourself useful for once,what app did you use for it?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Freak.

Drama Queen.

I'm sure you'll deactivate this account too when Barca loses and you're on your period.

Now fùck off. undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Make yourself useful for once,what app did you use for it?

grin grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Yonce:

Drama Queen.

I'm sure you'll deactivate this account too when Barca loses and you're on your period.

Now fùck off. undecided
Yes...I deactivated because Barca lost...Olodo oshi.

Coconut head. grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Okay yes...Perez just thought to himself and said.

"Hmmm,I will stop buying Galacticos and start buying technical midfielders."

grin

He added the Galactico idea to the home grown policy.

In his first stint things didn't turn out so well as hoped but 2nd time running you can see the results for yourself.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2017
Yonce:

grin grin grin grin
??
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Yes...I deactivated because Barca lost...Olodo oshi.

Coconut head. grin grin

This comeback is sooo lame grin

Fùck off my mentions Drag queen. undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yonce:

This comeback is sooo lame grin

Fùck off my mentions Drag queen. undecided
You entered my mentions you freak. undecided undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:

You entered my mentions you freak. undecided undecided

VivaLaByke:
Where that Yonce sef?

The only reasonable Madridista on this platform,even though she's quite stupid. grin grin

undecided undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yonce:

undecided undecided
August 17...mumu. lipsrsealed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:

August 17...mumu. lipsrsealed

Till now yet you won't scram like the cockroach you are. undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Achraf Hakimi will stay with Real Madrid's first team and be Carvajal 's substitute. Every position is covered by two players now

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
hardeycute:

Achraf Hakimi will stay with Real Madrid's first team and be Carvajal 's substitute. Every position is covered by two players now

Hakimi is very good. Thank you Zidane.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2017

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2017
I expect to see heavy rotations today.

Villarreal is around the corner.

Sor likely Nacho and Theo will be in the defence today
So will we see Ceballos/Llorente in the midfield
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Its first game of the season, i really don't think there will be rotations and you know deportivo used to be a negative ground for us.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bale's 9 game goal drought comes to an end.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Number of consecutive games with goals scored by Real Madrid

kiss
and still counting
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
usbcable:
Number of consecutive games with goals scored by Real Madrid

kiss
and still counting
We are doing Tap-ins all night

2-0
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
hardeycute:
We are doing Tap-ins all night

2-0

We have done golazo's back to back with Barca.
Time for a change. We like variety

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.