Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1117343 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1812) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2018
yawns...Bayern to do the Lord's work grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2018
LosVikingos:
Only Cristiano RONALDO can jump this high and deliver the ball with this accuracy.

That was the jump and accuracy that ended the stressful night grin

But so bad some certain fanbase find it hard to see it.

his jump power is out of this world

5 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2018
Neimar:
yawns...Bayern to do the Lord's work grin

Neimar Neimar... Ha fa na... Have you not gotten over it yet? cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2018
LosVikingos:

Neimar Neimar... Ha fa na... Have you not gotten over it yet? cheesy

nah....till next week if Bayern fail na to support Liverpool grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2018
Neimar:

And if Liverpool failed?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2018
LosVikingos:
And if Liverpool failed?

na to support Germany for world cup grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Neimar:

na to support Germany for world cup grin

Germany for world Cup?

Why not Spain or Argentina?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Betdey: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Congratulations to our customer.

Stake: N100

Amount Won: N1,054,707.38

Hurry and place your bet here >> www.betdey.com

You might be next.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Our players have a whole week to prepare for the clash in Munich. But nacho will continue his recovery in the indoor gym.
We need him fit.

#halamadrid
#PAorLA13
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SarcasticSage(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
usbcable:

Casemiro needs the bench to reset his brains.
Since Zidane refused to make Llorente compete against him
Llorente isn't ready to compete with d big boys. he would get his chances but for now let Casemiro flourish. he has earned it
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SarcasticSage(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Neimar:

why not support d winning team for once nua baba. stop beefing d progress of Madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
LosVikingos:

Germany for world Cup?

Why not Spain or Argentina?

Argentina dy go fill space
Spain errm dem nr go fit win am
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
SarcasticSage:

why not support d winning team for once nua baba. stop beefing d progress of Madrid

lol....make una pass semis first
last yr I supported juventus buh as Madrid wallop dem I clapped for dem specially cos of MODRIC
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
SarcasticSage:

Llorente isn't ready to compete with d big boys. he would get his chances but for now let Casemiro flourish. he has earned it

Right now, casemiro is not even in my own First Eleven at Real Madrid.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
It was five years ago today that Casemiro made his debut for Real Madrid.
#tanker

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Bayern on my mind lipsrsealed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by paroh137(m): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2018
usbcable:
The curse of a former player embarassed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:18am On Apr 21, 2018
usbcable:
we have come this far, no turning back.
We did it against psg and juventus. Why can't we do it again against Bayern.

They should be the one bothered about playing against us.

#Halamadrid

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2018
usbcable:

Lol, me too
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2018
Happy Birthday To Isco The Magician.

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2018
Miremoses1:
we have come this far, no turning back.
We did it against psg and juventus. Why can't we do it again against Bayern.

They should be the one bothered about playing against us.

#Halamadrid

Yeah, they should fear us more... But again when you realize it is football and anything can happen, the heartbeat will be on the rise cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2018
LosVikingos:
Happy Birthday To Isco The Magician.
the best nuttmegger grin

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2018
LosVikingos:

Yeah, they should fear us more... But again when you realize it is football and anything can happen, the heartbeat will be on the rise cheesy
we are playing against the second best team in the world after Madrid. We are not the favorite but still I'm not bothered.
I just hope we play a good football, come out with good result and take it back to Santiago.

No pressure. Bayern are champions of Germany, still we have beaten them home and away. Unlike a certain team sitting on the top of La liga that lost to an Italian club, a team barka fans labelled as the weakest team in the UCL.

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2018
monerozi5590:

Right now, casemiro is not even in my own First Eleven at Real Madrid.
what's up with this reactionary attitude?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

what's up with this reactionary attitude?
his kindda right about not including Casemiro in his own starting 11. Casemiro sometimes plays like a confused fellow. Buh I think his regaining his senses now.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Miremoses1:
his kindda right about not including Casemiro in his own starting 11. Casemiro sometimes plays like a confused fellow. Buh I think his regaining his senses now.

Which is why I said its reactionary. Casimiro has been one of our most important players in the past three years and has put in shifts to balance our side on our way to the trophies we've won throughout that time. Form is temporary and players go through ups and downs, this is when we as fans should get behind such players and remember what he's capable of and what he did rather than shifting on him. Same thing happened to Ronaldo in the league for the first half or so and some Madrid fans were also calling for his head. Lucas also went through a bad patch and people were screaming for him to be sold now both Ronaldo and Vasquez have been our top performers

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Which is why I said its reactionary. Casimiro has been one of our most important players in the past three years and has put in shifts to balance our side on our way to the trophies we've won throughout that time. Form is temporary and players go through ups and downs, this is when we as fans should get behind such players and remember what he's capable of and what he did rather than shifting on him. Same thing happened to Ronaldo in the league for the first half or so and some Madrid fans were also calling for his head. Lucas also went through a bad patch and people were screaming for him to be sold now both Ronaldo and Vasquez have been our top performers

I like Casemiro a lot but he has refused to improve. Casemiro don't know how to control the ball in tight space. He is easily dispose of the ball when under pressure. I expected him to have worked on this aspect of his game by now but he hasn't.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

you are Damn right. I for one have never had doubt about Casemiro's ability or question his position in our starting 11. Vasquez at some point looked like he had missed his way and looked like a frustrated figure. But over the seasons and especially under zizou he has found his path and has hit great form on the way.
As for Cristiano a. k. a world best, I have never had doubt on him. I could still remember when I watched him when he was still a man united player. I knew he would be a great player, then the rumours of him coming to bernabue started surfacing. I knew at that point that if we signed him, our stories would change and a new god will surface in Madrid after Alfredo Stéfano Di Stéfano Laulhé .He has led us to many success that we wouldn't imagine will be possible.
Even at the beginning of this season when he wasn't playing well, I knew it was just a minor thing and I overlooked it. Now look where his at again.

Sorry for the long essay. all I'm saying is that I have never for once had doubts on our playing except for casilla.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
monerozi5590:

I like Casemiro a lot but he has refused to improve. Casemiro don't know how to control the ball in tight space. He is easily dispose of the ball when under pressure. I expected him to have worked on this aspect of his game by now but he hasn't.
luckily for us, he shows up in big matches.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
paroh137:

The curse of a former player embarassed

I know right!
We did Morata wrong and he flung us out of UCL in 2015

I hope James doesn't get the same revenge on us cry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yonce:

I know right!
We did Morata wrong and he flung us out of UCL in 2015

I hope James doesn't get the same revenge on us cry
any time I remembered that morata's goal. I feel like shooting that dude. He really f##ked us up
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SarcasticSage(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
monerozi5590:

if u have 2 of the best magicians in midfield around u week in week out u wud surely feel what casemiro is feeling#Get d ball pass to them let them do the work. To me casemiro has improved ova tym but he can do quite much bera. I love Madrid midfielders in general tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1812) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.