Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1133917 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
chic2pimp:
Person dey score, Baboon dey complain. Na wa o. Dis one get as it be o.
Don't mind them
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chic2pimp(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dhellake:
Don't mind them

I tire o my brother
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
MEN LIE WOMEN LIE STATS DON'T cool

History has been made

Cristiano ronaldo is the first player in la liga history to score 15 goals in the first 8 rounds(he played 7)

Haters can go straight to hell.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
mcfarlin:
MEN LIE WOMEN LIE STATS DON'T cool

History has been made

Cristiano ronaldo is the first player in la liga history to score 15 goals in the first 8 rounds(he played 7)

Haters can go straight to hell.
Please how many of those goals are penalties??

Just asking grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
bykebyke:

Just asking grin

Barker fan grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
mcfarlin:

Barker fan grin
LMFAO! grin grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Up next el grand clasico.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2014
chic2pimp:
Person dey score, Baboon dey complain. Na wa o. Dis one get as it be o.

Real Madrid fans mocks Messi for missing Penalties
Barker fans mock Ronaldo for scoring Penalties

Dumb senseless logic for Barker fans. undecided
them reasoning get confirm k-leg

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2014
mcfarlin:

Barker fan grin
grin
true barking

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2014
bykebyke:

Just asking grin

when Messi scored 14 UCL goals, he had 4 PKs, maybe 3, Ronaldo had 2 PKs out of the 17 he scored last year and this season he would still lead the European Golden boot without the PKS so you tell me how this "penalty reliance" argument makes any sense.

Hala Madrid!

#justsaying

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
usbcable:

when Messi scored 14 UCL goals, he had 4 PKs, maybe 3, Ronaldo had 2 PKs out of the 17 he scored last year and this season he would still lead the European Golden boot without the PKS so you tell me how this "penalty reliance" argument makes any sense.

Hala Madrid!

#justsaying
Uhmm.. are you saying he doesn't rely on penalties? undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
bykebyke:

Yup he doesn't!

What percentage of 17 is 2?

And when did scoring penalties become a crime?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
mcfarlin:

Yup he doesn't!

What percentage of 17 is 2?

And when did scoring penalties become a crime?
dammit! grin You sabi tackle. I love this.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
bykebyke:

can you just get your brains out of your pants.
Since when did penalties stop being part of the game.

and fyi he doesn't.

BTW
that's one other aspect of the game Cr is better than la midget. go teach leo how to score penalties amd come back to talk.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Iaz93:
dammit! grin You sabi tackle. I love this.

U dey mind doz barkar fans??

Madrid has scored 30 goals in the last 8 matches played.

Yet they still have the illusion that madrid won't score against them in the bernabau.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
usbcable:

and fyi he doesn't.

BTW
that's one other aspect of the game Cr is better than la midget. go teach leo how to score penalties amd come back to talk.

3-4 seasons ago when la midget was averaging almost 2 penalties per game

And barkers opponents especially the smaller teams always got a player sent off every game it was fine by them.

Now the tables have turned they are now barking well they are barka fans grin grin grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
usbcable:

and fyi he doesn't.

BTW
Did I say penalties weren't part of the game?...no.

My question still remains..does cr7 not rely on penalties?

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
mcfarlin:

U dey mind doz barkar fans??

Madrid has scored 30 goals in the last 8 matches played.

Yet they still have the illusion that madrid won't score against them in the bernabau.
Hehehehe..I know your heart has been aching cause of our clean sheets...

Come 25th of this month,Messi is going to break Zarra's record at the Bernabeu,and we are going to keep a clean sheet against you guys.

Yes,you saw it here 1st!!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
bykebyke:

Did I say penalties weren't part of the game?...no.

My question still remains..does cr7 not rely on penalties?

two people have answered you yet you repeat thesame question.
read my answer and that of mcfarlin again.

Now my question does messi not rely on penalties?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
usbcable:

two people have answered you yet you repeat thesame question.
read my answer and that of mcfarlin again.

Now my question does messi not rely on penalties?
Give me a situation when he relied on a pk undecidedundecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
bykebyke:

Good gracious shocked
answer my question not ask a question in return
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
bykebyke:

Hehehehe..I know your heart has been aching cause of our clean sheets...

Come 25th of this month,Messi is going to break Zarra's record at the Bernabeu,and we are going to keep a clean sheet against you guys.

Yes,you saw it here 1st!!

[size=20]Hey take a chill pill barker fan

Your only real test against psg this season you failed woefully conceeding 3 and losing the game.

Yet psg didn't play with zlatan,lavezzi and thiago silva.

Trust me you will lose next week to madrid

You saw it here first
[/size]
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
i have seen barker fans post this picture below countless times.

Funny enough just as they are apt to believe any lie they also believed this stupid hoax/ fake information.

According to wikipedia:

The early origin of the penalty kick probably lies in rugby football, as shown in early match reports, for example in 1888: "Dewsbury was awarded a penalty kick in front of the goal"[5] The concept of a penalty goal for fouls within 2 yards (1.8 m) of the goal was suggested at a Sheffield FA meeting in 1879.[6] The invention of the penalty kick is also credited to the goalkeeper and businessman William McCrum in 1890 in Milford, County Armagh, Ireland.[7]

The Irish Football Association presented the idea to the International Football Association Board and finally after much debate, the board approved the idea on 2 June 1891.

grin grin grin Barcelona fans can believe any lie sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
barackohandso:

Platini: A German should win Ballon d'Or - not Ronaldo or Messi

and Platini said:

"I don't vote for the Ballon d'Or but, in principle, [in a World Cup year] it's a player who has produced big performances in the tournament who wins it," the Uefa president told beIn Sports. "So, it should be a German this year.

"It was like that until 2010, when Messi won in spite of having had an average World Cup, so nothing is certain for this year.

The quote above just says a lot about Messi winning the BDO back then. Same thing happened this year with his FIFA "father" blessing him with the player of the tournament award
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
No one really stood out for Germany during the World Cup undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 3:08am On Oct 20, 2014
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nickz(m): 6:33am On Oct 20, 2014
barackohandso:

Platini: A German should win Ballon d'Or - not Ronaldo or Messi
hohohohohohohoh

platini on cheap w33d
willing to talk to every camera at his front

is he tryna say sneijder/iniesta were robbed in 2010

going by this dumb logic,
the only player that deserves it should be khedira cheesy cheesy grincheesycheesy

i'll leave it to ribery to whip this niggs a55

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2014
bykebyke:

His hatrick against Real last year which you guys go about glorifying came about by scoring 2 penalties

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2014
Dhellake:
His hatrick against Real last year which you guys go about glorifying came about by scoring 2 penalties

U dey mind doz barker fans?

You need to visit their thread and laugh your heart out at their naivety.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2014
mcfarlin:

U dey mind doz barker fans?

You need to visit their thread and laugh your heart out at their naivety.

its becoming shameful embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.