Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1133796 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Miremoses1:
that's another problem.

Unpopular Opinion

I think scoring wouldn't really be our problem without Ronaldo

Hear me out before biting me

I think what we really need to get is a striker like Kane that is capable of scoring all types of goals and I think we'd cope with goalscoring

First off, Ronaldo scored lots of goals but also took many more shots than any other player (I think he has the most shots per game in Europe). with him gone it means other players would take those shots which would spread around the team, the team would be built around collective unit and understanding more than the "try to get Ronaldo to the end of chances" which we usually play before

Also in terms of free kicks I think the team could get better and score more from them as while Ronaldo got worse and worse in terms of freekick, the other players that are also good at it couldn't take them much because of hierarchy (look at James in Bayern) the likes of Marco Asensio (who scored a brilliant freekick against Valencia last season), Isco, Kroos (who scored one this world cup), Modrić, Bale would take more and there's a possibility we start scoring more from freekicks. also there would be no more annoying sight of Ronaldo taking direct freekicks from acute angles as Kroos would make it an indirect freekick instead by centering it

Bale, with all his injuries, fitness issues and inability to break into the team got 21 goals last season, if he stays healthy its not unreasonable to think he'll double this tally IF he stays fit enough and has the faith of Lope

I think goals may not really be the problem of the team with Ronaldo gone, what would really be the problem of the team is getting those clutch goals against big teams in important fixtures especially during UCL knockout rounds. I don't see any player in the world doing what he did against Rubentus home and away, I don't see any player doing what he did against PSG home and away. those 7 goals he scored in 4 games showed 7 goals on stat table but its importance go beyond that. so while we may replace the number of his goals, we can't replace his important goals and his leadership so its sad for me to say I don't see us winning UCL next season without him even if we end up scoring the same number of goals as we did last season because some goals are more equal than others

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:14am On Jul 14, 2018
usbcable:

the below is where you inferred it

No body inferred anything contrary to this as well.
seems you the one strawmanning the rest of us sir grin
Let's agree to disagree
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2018
FIFA will pay Real Madrid €4.3M for their players in the World Cup. The second most paid team after Manchester City (€4.4M).
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
yawns.....open to the book of lamentations grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hazard played well today.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Miremoses1:
Hazard played well today.

You are right but De bruyne played better. If not for Lukaku heavy touches, De bruyne would have had three assists.

To me, De bruyne is my man of the match.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
neezar:
elclasico won't be the centre of attraction as before

many people watched the game because of Messi and Ronaldo, not for other players

i see other madridistas leaving too
Real Madrid club is bigger than any individual.The biggest football club in the world with so much history.No player is greater than the club.If you for one second think I will now support Juventus because Cristiano Ronaldo has now signed with them Then you are absolutely correct!!! cry cry cry...buh I'm still a madridista for life cool cool cool

Hala Madrid!!!
Hala juve grin

5 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
monerozi5590:

You are right but De bruyne played better. If not for Lukaku heavy touches, De bruyne would have had three assists.

To me, De bruyne is my man of the match.
I only mentioned Hazard because of the transfer rumours.

De bruyne was amazing but Hazard impressed me more.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Hazard determination to come to Madrid is admirable. I don’t think we need him but if he doesn’t get signed, I’ll feel quite sorry for him especially after the way he’s put himself out there so many times. This feels like another Aubameyang 2.0 again
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Melvyn11:
Hazard determination to come to Madrid is admirable. I don’t think we need him but if he doesn’t get signed, I’ll feel quite sorry for him especially after the way he’s put himself out there so many times. This feels like another Aubameyang 2.0 again
i just sidon dey look the matter,something tells me that there is an offer already,but make we dey look
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2018
madrid5:
i just sidon dey look the matter,something tells me that there is an offer already,but make we dey look
I don't think Flo really likes Hazard. His no 1 choice is Neymar then Mbappe. We already have Isco who is similar to Hazard and Hazard is not big as a brand.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

I don't think Flo really likes Hazard. His no 1 choice is Neymar then Mbappe. We already have Isco who is similar to Hazard and Hazard is not big as a brand.
okay,but buying the psg boys this summer is nearly impossible,if na isco and sickbale dey lead our attack next season den na better trophiless be that,and i dont think isco is similar to hazard at all,na because say hazard short you dey talk am,hazard is way faster than isco,is like saying bernado silva and sane are similar
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2018
madrid5:
okay,but buying the psg boys this summer is nearly impossible,if na isco and sickbale dey lead our attack next season den na better trophiless be that,and i dont think isco is similar to hazard at all,na because say hazard short you dey talk am,hazard is way faster than isco,is like saying bernado silva and sane are similar
Both of them dribbles exactly the same, likes to slow down counters alot and kings of side ways dribbling. hazard may be faster but Isco is even a better dribbler . Hazard is isco with better speed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

hazard and isco are way different players. Just because they both dribble a lot doesn't mean they are similar.

Also don't forget Hazard is a winger while isco isn't.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 8:12am On Jul 15, 2018
we need a goalscorer to replace Ronaldo. We have Asensio, Isco and Bale in
Hazard's position (& Perez wants Asensio to play more). Zidane left Madrid partly
because he wanted Hazard and Perez didn't. Madrid have never rated Hazard. Madrid have made no approach, Hazard is just begging which is becoming irritating.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2018
Good luck to our boys today(modric, kovacic and Varane).

#worldcupfinal.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

Both of them dribbles exactly the same, likes to slow down counters alot and kings of side ways dribbling. hazard may be faster but Isco is even a better dribbler . Hazard is isco with better speed
isco a better dribbler? are we talking about the same isco,isco is more skillful doesnt mean he is a better dribbler,hazard dribbles with body feints[same as messi or maradona],about both killing counters i dont agree either,at least the hazard at this world cup
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2018
i dont think croatia stands a chance today,but football is a crazy game
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2018
madrid5:
isco a better dribbler? are we talking about the same isco,isco is more skillful doesnt mean he is a better dribbler,hazard dribbles with body feints[same as messi or maradona],about both killing counters i dont agree either,at least the hazard at this world cup
Hazard kills counters and Isco is definitely a better dribbler and more effective. At best Hazard is just an upgrade on Isco.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
hazard and isco are way different players. Just because they both dribble a lot doesn't mean they are similar.

Also don't forget Hazard is a winger while isco isn't.
Isco players wing for Spain at times. Isco does what
Hazard does, twist, turn and run past few players and give a pass.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

Hazard kills counters and Isco is definitely a better dribbler and more effective. At best Hazard is just an upgrade on Isco.
isco is a better dribbler for were,abeg give me one single stat that support this narrative,infact name one game wey isco don dribble like belgium vs brazil,bros na only being spanish dey save isco you think they both swap clubs for the past 4 seasons we will be having this conversation,i just they laugh bro at worst hazard is isco,a slow dribbler.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

Isco players wing for Spain at times. Isco does what
Hazard does, twist, turn and run past few players and give a pass.
isco playing on the wing actually killed spain this world with david silva at the other side,no width at all.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2018
how will modric fare against kante and co today?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2018
madrid5:
isco is a better dribbler for were,abeg give me one single stat that support this narrative,infact name one game wey isco don dribble like belgium vs brazil,bros na only being spanish dey save isco you think they both swap clubs for the past 4 seasons we will be having this conversation,i just they laugh bro at worst hazard is isco,a slow dribbler.
You are missing my point . We need a Ronaldo replacement not an upgrade on Isco. What Hazard offers we already have Isco for that. Isco on his day is a better dribbler than hazard and that's a fact.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2018
madrid5:
how will modric fare against kante and co today?
lol, I won't be surprised to see kante man-marking him today.

If modric doesn't show up today, then croatia is as good as gone.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

You are missing my point . We need a Ronaldo replacement not an upgrade on Isco. What Hazard offers we already have Isco for that. Isco on his day is a better dribbler than hazard and that's a fact.
i didnt miss your piont i just strongly disagree with that last part,no way is sco a better dribbler than hazard,at least back it up with fact,lets not forget hazard is twice faster and scores more goals despite playing in a very defensive chelsea side, i nor just agree with you at all
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
lol, I won't be surprised to see kante man-marking him today.

If modric doesn't show up today, then croatia is as good as gone.
oboy that france midfield is no joke,them too solid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2018
madrid5:
i didnt miss your piont i just strongly disagree with that last part,no way is sco a better dribbler than hazard,at least back it up with fact,lets not forget hazard is twice faster and scores more goals despite playing in a very defensive chelsea side, i nor just agree with you at all
Twice what? Hahahhahahaha.... Isco completed the same number of dribbles as Hazard in this World Cup despite playing less min . Isco is better Jor.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2018
I saw a video of the Japanese Fans picking trash from the stand after each of Japan matches. Those guys are damn clean.

Just thinking aloud. CR7 is the best header of the ball i have ever seen. Yes, he is better than Drogba and Kluivet in headers.
The questions are. Who will be attacking those crosses and corners?
Who will be taking the PKs, especially in a tense atmosphere like the second leg against Juve.
Who will be scoring goals out of nowhere like CR7 always does?

CR7 is the Greatest Real Madrid Player ever. His dedication and work ethics speak volume.
He will surely be missed. No one can replace him, not even Neymar or Mbappe. So Madridistas lets stop saying CR7 replacement.

Wishing Modric and his team good luck tonight.

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

Twice what? Hahahhahahaha.... Isco completed the same number of dribbles as Hazard in this World Cup despite playing less min . Isco is better Jor.
really abeg back am up, iwan seee am, i know same hazard completed 10 dribbles against brazil and belgium the highest in a single game since 1966,make i go check
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2018
monerozi5590:
I saw a video of the Japanese Fans picking trash from the stand after each of Japan matches. Those guys are damn clean.

Just thinking aloud. CR7 is the best header of the ball i have ever seen. Yes, he is better than Drogba and Kluivet in headers.
The questions are. Who will be attacking those crosses and corners?
Who will be taking the PKs, especially in a tense atmosphere like the second leg against Juve.
Who will be scoring goals out of nowhere like CR7 always does?

CR7 is the Greatest Real Madrid Player ever. His dedication and work ethics speak volume.
He will surely be missed. No one can replace him, not even Neymar or Mbappe. So Madridistas lets stop saying CR7 replacement.

Wishing Modric and his team good luck tonight.
i doubt if he is the greatest player we ever had,you just live in his era, i will miss him big.
japanese people are amazing if only nigerians fit get their sense and ethic
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mrlgboman3: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2018
The legendary Pele himself gave a befitting tribute to hazard.

~" In my opinion, he's one of the greatest ever"

http://www.marca.com/en-pele-hazard-greatest-ever-2018/07/14/5b4a2fb9ca47419e528b45a8.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.