Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1129088 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (1816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
snrman:
shocked cry
Mario feel say na only him sabi d art of war
E nor know say na Spartans dey our team cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 2:46am On Apr 16, 2015
usbcable:

They were lucky not to have lost in their own backyard.

Be rest assured that it will be Guns Blazing - Kill them all - Spartacus mode when they come to SB.

I hope our players keep same leveel of intensity.

I am impressed by the improvement.

HALA MADRID.

Improvement!! true that though, but you never may know what will hit yall in the next leg. Watch out.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

Mario feel say na only him sabi d art of war
E nor know say na Spartans dey our team cheesy
I love how we gave the spartans a taste of their medicine.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Injuries here and there. Now that we have to be on our very best form so as not to draw any match, because Barca go soon slip up. Chai!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
James Rodriguez - Super super footballer. When Ororo hang hm boot, I'll have someone to spend time and money on. grin smiley
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Iaz93:
Injuries here and there. Now that we have to be on our very best form so as not to draw any match, because Barca go soon slip up. Chai!

And Madrid won't slip up? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Johnpaul88:
And Madrid won't slip up? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
No oh. We can't. smiley
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Iaz93:
No oh. We can't. smiley
With this rate at which you guyz are falling injured? grin Modric and Bale almost certainly out of Atletico match, I wonder how you would qualify. Besides, tough liga matches lie ahead.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2015
Johnpaul88:
With this rate at which you guyz are falling injured? grin Modric and Bale almost certainly out of Atletico match, I wonder how you would qualify. Besides, tough liga matches lie ahead.
We would scale through our tough matches, I'm sure. Madrid's a better team now.

Honestly, about the second leg, I can only hope.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Iaz93:

We would scale through our tough matches, I'm sure. Madrid's a better team now.

Honestly, about the second leg, I can only hope.

We will scale through ATM.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 6:26am On Apr 19, 2015
usbcable:

We will scale through ATM.
I believe so. Will Benzema start on Wednesday?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2015
To Usbcable and all madridistas in the house... Hala Madrid!!!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2015
. Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more La Liga goals than 11 teams in the Spanish top tier.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dhelake:
To Usbcable and all madridistas in the house... Hala Madrid!!!
which hole you crawl out from?
grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Iaz93:
I believe so. Will Benzema start on Wednesday?
Eyebrow has little options now.
so the likely formation will be
Irreplaceable
Cavajal Varane Ramos Arbeloa
Kroos
Jese James Isco
Hernandez CR7

if the whole defence comes to the party we are safe.
if James Kroos and Isco and CR comes to the party its gonna be goals galore for RMD.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
usbcable:

Eyebrow has little options now.
so the likely formation will be
Irreplaceable
Cavajal Varane Ramos Arbeloa
Kroos
Jese James Isco
Hernandez CR7

if the whole defence comes to the party we are safe.
if James Kroos and Isco and CR comes to the party its gonna be goals galore for RMD.
Correct! cool Benzema will play sef.. so, ATM go hear am grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
usbcable:

which hole you crawl out from?
grin
That hole far gan oo, but I am back sha
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dhelake:
That hole far gan oo, but I am back sha
hope it has nothing to do with politics.
thr last few minths has beem really disgusting to say the least.
politicians wanting to turn Nigeria upside down.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
usbcable:

hope it has nothing to do with politics.
thr last few minths has beem really disgusting to say the least.
politicians wanting to turn Nigeria upside down.
Small boy like me, been around, I have just not been watching much footie lately but right now, I'm back to footy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Bale, Modric, Benzema, and Marcelo to miss their
clash with ATM! gringringringrin

Santiago Bernabéu is going down! ! gringringrin

Let me predict - Real Madrid 1-5 ATM
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by scantee(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
homesteady:
Bale, Modric, Benzema, and Marcelo to miss their
clash with ATM! gringringringrin

Santiago Bernabéu is going down! ! gringringrin

Let me predict - Real Madrid 1-5 ATM
had a dream about that match though it was 2-7, bt it ended with a big fight, Rmd fans was shotn Atm players it was very terrible dream. Jst hope Madrid would conced a defeat awaits them
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Na una eyes he go do
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
I hope Ancelloti is watching how an injury-ravaged Bayern is sodomizing a side that beat them 3-1 in the first leg.

Should anything negative happen tomorrow, I'll be the first to call for his sack. No bloody excuses. I no wan hear any fvcking injury excuse. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iaz93:
I hope Ancelloti is watching how an injury-ravaged Bayern is sodomizing a side that beat them 3-1 in the first leg.

Should anything negative happen tomorrow, I'll be the first to call for his sack. No bloody excuses. I no wan hear any fvcking injury excuse. Damn!
can you compare Atletico with Porto

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Baddestguyp:
can you compare Atletico with Porto
As far as this UCL is concrrned, Porto better than ATM.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iaz93:
As far as this UCL is concrrned, Porto better than ATM.
You must be having a laugh! Have you people beaten Atletico in 7 attempts this season?undecided

Atletico just seem to have the edge over you people this season. Just pray that you people can beat them at the 8th time of asking!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Danhumprey:
You must be having a laugh! Have you people beaten Atletico in 7 attempts this season?undecided

Atletico just seem to have the edge over you people this season. Just pray that you people can beat them at the 8th time of asking!
I don talk my own sha. He should better know what to tell his boys.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Danhumprey:

we will beat ATM

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iaz93:

Truth is you can't compare Porto with ATM. Same way Eyebrow will in no way justify his inability to beat them this time around.
Super Cup
La Liga
CDR
ATM kicked us out of contention
if he has any iota of grey matter then he must win tomorrow

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
usbcable:

we will beat ATM
See confidence! grin

Anyway sha,wish you guys luck. You will need it.wink
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
usbcable:

Truth is you can't compare Porto with ATM. Same way Eyebrow will in no way justify his inability to beat them this time around.
Super Cup
La Liga
CDR
ATM kicked us out of contention
if he has any iota of grey matter then he must win tomorrow
HE MUST!

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 1:59am On Apr 22, 2015
This is almost "mission impossible" but nothing is impossible!

A MUST WIN 4 US

Ahhh! bale, benz, kroos... in fact I' m angered
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (1816) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.