Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1134939 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 26, 2015
Claireshan1:
Says who?

Rafa Benitez is coming to win back to back treble for madrid and in between penaldo would win 4 balon d'or
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2015
Claireshan1:
Says who?
Let's wait and see.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On May 26, 2015
Sergio Ramos ✔@SergioRamos
One of the best coaches I've ever had. @MrAncelotti thanks so much. A great professional leaves, a friend stays
4:48 AM - 26 May 2015
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On May 26, 2015
SocialRMadrid @SocialRMadrid
AS | Carlo Ancelotti will take a sabbatical year, live in Madrid & wants to be a season ticket holder.
3:45 PM - 25 May 2015
224 224 Retweets 171 171 favorites
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On May 26, 2015
Modric about Ancelotti:

"All I can say is that he is a great coach and person. I’ve played my best football under him.
"He trusted me from day one. Sometimes, although you don’t win trophies, it does not mean you’re no good.
"Our season has been very bad if you look at the results, but this is the thing: either you win or you fail, there is no middle ground.
"Maybe it is unfair for the coach or players, but it may be the key to success at Madrid. If we had not had such bad luck with injuries, it could have been different.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On May 26, 2015
Carlo Ancelotti ✔@MrAncelotti
I'd like to keep in mind this two fantastic years at Real Madrid. Thanks to the club, the supporters and my players. #HalaMadridYNadaMas
12:00 PM - 25 May 2015
22,425 22,425 Retweets 15,064 15,064 favorites
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On May 26, 2015
Toni Kroos ✔@ToniKroos
¡Gracias Mister! It was a pleasure to work with you! I wish you all the best for the future.
12:23 PM - 25 May 2015
15,873 15,873 Retweets 11,634 11,634 favorites
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2015
Perez made a mistake cry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 26, 2015
I learnt Real Madrid is bidding for Aguero(90M Euros). Real madrid just want to make it ABC, as for Aguero,Bale,Cristiano. They aint satisfied with that media name(BBC). They are making a switch to another media name(ABC). what a Geek

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:58am On May 27, 2015
ALL hail d trophyless club REAL MADRID

WITH D ALMIGHTY PENALDO grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2015
Messi (7) has now helped Barcelona win as many Ligas as Ronaldo (2), Zidane (1), Figo (2), Kaka (1) and Cristiano (1) helped Madrid win
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2015
Carlo is gone.

Lets wait for the new coach to be appointed.

Heard its Mr. Rafael Benitez.

Seems the only available option being touted around.

Let him come and do his bit. Problem is the fans are even attacking his personlaity without him yet appointed sef.
Wetin nah. angry

Let him come if he effs up too then we can discuss his inadequacies.

Until then get us a new coach Mr. Flo P.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:16am On May 27, 2015
usbcable:

Until then get us a new coach Mr. FloP.

FIXED

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2015
ollah1:

FIXED

At least he is not under the bunkers for FRAUD unlike some Presidents and their players

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2015
homesteady:
Messi (7) has now helped Barcelona win as many Ligas as Ronaldo (2), Zidane (1), Figo (2), Kaka (1) and Cristiano (1) helped Madrid win
This is brutality

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Chanchit: 5:58pm On May 27, 2015
Everywhere for NL just boring today, so I follow @philfearon come check out this madrid fans page, I just dey enjoy as guys dey murder CR7 here with his brain washed fans trying to keep up at the same time listening to some coldplay, the script mixed with some 9ja rock from Clay and one last autograph mehn its fun. Anyway, lemme Continue flipping through, now on 4th page, starting from the last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2015
usbcable:

At least he is not under the bunkers for FRAUD unlike some Presidents and their players
True grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 27, 2015
usbcable:

Hehe u can say same to FIFA and blatter grin

After all that, trophies is loaded in the museum. Some Presidents can kill for that.

Messi has more trophies than madrid legends and presidents combined
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2015
philfearon:

This is brutality
It was a classless post.Why is Real madrid, its players, and legends always used as a yardstick for barka.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by scantee(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2015
Omg this trophylez thread still de open? Smh... @usbcable how u de na? Sori
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 4:35am On May 28, 2015
Krasid:
It was a classless post.Why is Real madrid, its players, and legends always used as a yardstick for barka.
It was pure murder..
When real comparison is being made,u start crying foul..You will rather start a meaningless topic and consistently dwell in its folly..
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by rozayx5(m): 6:29am On May 28, 2015
Krasid:
We are stating facts, you are talking 'ifs'.Ronaldo holds the distinction of being the 1st player to win the Puskas award and la liga best goal.His goals were so awesome that they had to create awards for best goals.If Messi's goals are so spectacular, why has he not won the award since its inception in 2009?

a true madrid fan would be bothered about trophies more than someones personal achievement.

when ronaldo retires with 10.000 records and madrids trophy haul remains the same . it wouls mean zero to the club. ronaldo loves limelight. his pursuit of lime light has killed team unity

the way you run up and down counting ronaldos goals and hatricks without checking number of trophies he has won . makes me see you as a ronaldo fan and not a REALfan.

watch your last ucl game and watch "REAL" real madrid fans crying.
they know golden booth meana nothing to the club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2015
wait wait wait...

if madrid were to play in the bernabeu as the away team, who will the fans booo?

hahaha
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2015
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yahoo1(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2015
Sevilla has won d EL,what does that mean for the 4th placed team...Valencia?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2015
Yahoo1:
Sevilla has won d EL,what does that mean for the 4th placed team...Valencia?
It means la liga could be having 5 teams in the UCL next season if Valencia wins their playoff.4 La liga teams already guarenteed a spot in the UCL.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2015
rozayx5:

a true madrid fan would be bothered about trophies more than someones personal achievement.

when ronaldo retires with 10.000 records and madrids trophy haul remains the same . it wouls mean zero to the club. ronaldo loves limelight. his pursuit of lime light has killed team unity

the way you run up and down counting ronaldos goals and hatricks without checking number of trophies he has won . makes me see you as a ronaldo fan and not a REALfan.

Good one bro..But then,its obvious where the dudes loyalty lies... he is Ronaldo's,rather than Madrid fan
He is a Man United fan turned Madrid fan cuz of Ronaldo,the fake Ronaldo with a Cristiano ....
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2015
rozayx5:

And who says i am not worried about Real's trophy haul? So i am supposed to keep mute when a real madrid player is attacked? You also think i was celebrating Real madrid's exit in the UCL.Do you want me to keep crying over what happened in the past or look forward to what the future would bring? I would defend any current Real madrid player if they are attacked.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yahoo1(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2015
Krasid:
It means la liga could be having 5 teams in the UCL next season if Valencia wins their playoff.4 La liga teams already guarenteed a spot in the UCL.
in d face of Epl fans. I guess to win LA LIGA without trying means a different thing to Jose mourinho.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2015
OkeEsibe:
ALL hail d trophyless club REAL MADRID

WITH D ALMIGHTY PENALDO grin grin
Show some respect to the current best club and best player in the world.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2015
Yahoo1:
in d face of Epl fans. I guess to win LA LIGA without trying means a different thing to Jose mourinho.
Don't mind the arrogant mourinho.He was singing a different tune when he was in la liga.I see la liga teams dominating next season's UCL.We might even have 3 la liga teams in the semi finals of the UCL next season.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 10:48am On May 28, 2015
If I can just say this. nowadays, The team is built around ronado. me thinks, as long as the guy is busy finding the back of the net, all is well with quite a lot of RM peeps.

could be wrong though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.