Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1134444 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tval:
Who you be?.. incase you miss road https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/996
He is showing who chelsea fans are bunch of plastic lots
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
LordEmperoris1:

you a very solid point there.

U believe Madrid Will bounce back next season

hala madrid
KTBFFH
he has no point. ...... bale should learn to accept that Ronaldo is d god in Madrid so he either plays with him like they did last season ir he leaves. When Ronaldo came to Madrid in 2009 dere was a god in Madrid then that is Raul, most of Ronaldos goals where free kicks nd outside shot. ... he wasn't even d penalty taker yet...... messi had to wait for ronaldinho to go b4 he became d god in barca nd suarez nd neymar has learnt to live with that. Even when henry nd ibrahimovic two great stars came to Madrid they still had to acknowledge messi as d god dere. .. recall ibro left cos he couldn't take it. I believe its d fee Madrid bought bale for dats affecting hus head he nw wants to take over... nd dat his mumu agent...... shey real Madrid fans also insulted Ronaldo many times, many boos d last time was his birthday sef. If bale wants to leave let him leave nd Madrid should bring di Maria back
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
confistified:
he has no point. ...... bale should learn to accept that Ronaldo is d god in Madrid so he either plays with him like they did last season ir he leaves. When Ronaldo came to Madrid in 2009 dere was a god in Madrid then that is Raul, most of Ronaldos goals where free kicks nd outside shot. ... he wasn't even d penalty taker yet...... messi had to wait for ronaldinho to go b4 he became d god in barca nd suarez nd neymar has learnt to live with that. Even when henry nd ibrahimovic two great stars came to Madrid they still had to acknowledge messi as d god dere. .. recall ibro left cos he couldn't take it. I believe its d fee Madrid bought bale for dats affecting hus head he nw wants to take over... nd dat his mumu agent...... shey real Madrid fans also insulted Ronaldo many times, many boos d last time was his birthday sef. If bale wants to leave let him leave nd Madrid should bring di Maria back
that's not the point : Messi doesn't throw tantrums when neymar or Suarez chose to take a shot or go it alone. Messi doesn't gesticulate angrily when neymar or Suarez do not pass to him, Messi doesn't fail to run to neymar or Suarez in ecstacy when they score. Face it, Ronaldo is selfish and arrogant. The bernebeau couldn't ordinarily boo the same Gareth Bale who scored the winning goals for them in not only the uefa champions League but also the Copa del Rey. Ronaldo turned the bernebeau against Bale. What do u expect when he gets violently angry when Bale fails to pass or misses a chance. Don't u dare try to blame Bale, it's Ronaldo who needs to learn a thing or 2 about team spirit and sportsmanship. Don't tell me he's competitive, he's a selfish soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
ddippset:
that's not the point : Messi doesn't throw tantrums when neymar or Suarez chose to take a shot or go it alone. Messi doesn't gesticulate angrily when neymar or Suarez do not pass to him, Messi doesn't fail to run to neymar or Suarez in ecstacy when they score. Face it, Ronaldo is selfish and arrogant. The bernebeau couldn't ordinarily boo the same Gareth Bale who scored the winning goals for them in not only the uefa champions League but also the Copa del Rey. Ronaldo turned the bernebeau against Bale. What do u expect when he gets violently angry when Bale fails to pass or misses a chance. Don't u dare try to blame Bale, it's Ronaldo who needs to learn a thing or 2 about team spirit and sportsmanship. Don't tell me he's competitive, he's a selfish soul.
dats hw Ronaldo has been celebrating since his days in man u
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
confistified:
that proves that he has been a selfish soul since his days at man u.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
confistified:
You mean he only celebrated when he scored and got angry when Rooney and co scored? That's serious then!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
ddippset:
that proves that he has been a selfish soul since his days at man u.
na u sabi
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
sebod:

You mean he only celebrated when he scored and got angry when Rooney and co scored? That's serious then!
who b dis guy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tval:
Who you be?.. incase you miss road https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/996
lmao

Madrid is my backup
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
confistified:
who b dis guy

a nl'er saying the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
ollah1:

a nl'er saying the truth
d guy na lion o.... limbo tins
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
confistified:
d guy na lion o.... limbo tins

You guys hate the truth tho

10 differences between MESSI and RONALDO 1. When RONALDO scores he points at himself. When MESSI scores he points up, 2. RONALDO will do 5 skills to beat 1 player. MESSI will do 1 trick to beat 5 players. 3. RONALDO is compared to Messi.. While MESSI is compared to Pele and Maradona. 4. RONALDO shoots where MESSI would have passed to better positioned player. 5. RONALDO is hungry for individual success, MESSI plays for the success of the team as a whole. 6. Girls like RONALDO for his Good Looks, they like MESSI for his Good Game. 7. RONALDO scores goals, MESSI Breaks World Records. 8. RONALDO plays because he loves fame, MESSI plays because he loves the game. 9. RONALDO will make your DAY! MESSI will make your HISTORY! 10. RONALDO is Good, but MESSI is the best. Agree or Disagree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by taiocol: 12:29am On Jun 09, 2015
ollah1:

10 differences between MESSI and RONALDO 1. When RONALDO scores he points at himself. When MESSI scores he points up, 2. RONALDO will do 5 skills to beat 1 player. MESSI will do 1 trick to beat 5 players. 3. RONALDO is compared to Messi.. While MESSI is compared to Pele and Maradona. 4. RONALDO shoots where MESSI would have passed to better positioned player. 5. RONALDO is hungry for individual success, MESSI plays for the success of the team as a whole. 6. Girls like RONALDO for his Good Looks, they like MESSI for his Good Game. 7. RONALDO scores goals, MESSI Breaks World Records. 8. RONALDO plays because he loves fame, MESSI plays because he loves the game. 9. RONALDO will make your DAY! MESSI will make your HISTORY! 10. RONALDO is Good, but MESSI is the best. Agree or Disagree
I think buhari should just start creating jobs like he promised

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
ollah1:

out of point
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
confistified:
Well said bro.I could not have put it better.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
ollah1:

*yawn*
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
ddippset:
Messi doesn't throw tantrums because he doesn't need to.I have seen Suarez and Neymar pass to Messi to score when one on one with the GK because they have already accepted Messi as the leader there.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Krasid:
Well said bro.I could not have put it better.
I just wan enlighten dem haters jare
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
ollah1:
[s]

10 differences between MESSI and RONALDO 1. When RONALDO scores he points at himself. When MESSI scores he points up, 2. RONALDO will do 5 skills to beat 1 player. MESSI will do 1 trick to beat 5 players. 3. RONALDO is compared to Messi.. While MESSI is compared to Pele and Maradona. 4. RONALDO shoots where MESSI would have passed to better positioned player. 5. RONALDO is hungry for individual success, MESSI plays for the success of the team as a whole. 6. Girls like RONALDO for his Good Looks, they like MESSI for his Good Game. 7. RONALDO scores goals, MESSI Breaks World Records. 8. RONALDO plays because he loves fame, MESSI plays because he loves the game. 9. RONALDO will make your DAY! MESSI will make your HISTORY! 10. RONALDO is Good, but MESSI is the best. Agree or Disagree[/s]

waste of precious MB.

#BabaNowYouAreThereHelpStopCrappyPosts
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
@Krasid, Iaz93, contistified

I saw a that La Midget has a Tattoo. He has hidden this for only God knows when and I believe for reasons of wanting not to change certain impressions/image/persona he has created of himself.
If it was CR that did same, some noise makers would have created another thread out of it and call him all sort of names.
The 'good' boy obviously has some 'hidden' sides to him too. They just believe he can do no wrong. #stewpid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2015
usbcable:

I saw a that La Midget has a Tattoo. He has hidden this for only God knows when and I believe for reasons of wanting not to change certain impressions/image/persona he has created of himself.
If it was CR that did same, some noise makers would have created another thread out of it and call him all sort of names.
The 'good' boy obviously has some 'hidden' sides to him too. They just believe he can do no wrong. #stewpid
I never knew you were this childish with your nigerian mentality and when has it become a sin to have tattoos (apart from religious freaks like you)
Every cule knows messi has tattoos both at the hand and legs even at the body lol
Na now u discover am?

Stop being a village church man messi's tattoos ronaldo hairstyles does not show their arrogance or bad boy whatever
What shows it is their behaviour like how ronaldo punched diego godin twice and so many poo

Anyways forget the argument let's have a juventus drink
Oops I forget you've got no cups this year grin
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pamcode(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
ollah1:

i smile whenever i see that no 3 cos it shows a lack of mathematical and lexical knowledge of english. A person is compared to d greats and anoda person is compared to that person indirectly that person is compared to d greats

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
pamcode:
i smile whenever i see that no 3 cos it shows a lack of mathematical and lexical knowledge of english. A person is compared to d greats and anoda person is compared to that person indirectly that person is compared to d greats
Welcome to the world of barka fans.Now you know how they think.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
usbcable:

Don't mind the hypocrite.That's how he goes about calling people 'negro' and 'son of a wh0re'.He will soon be facing trial for tax fraud.Humble my foot.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
peenaldo with penalty again?
Na wa oooo
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
mencade5:
peenaldo with penalty again?

Na wa oooo
Ronaldo in his last 3 games for club and country.
HAT-TRICK vs Armenia
HAT-TRICK vs Getafe
HAT-TRICK vs Espanyol.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Krasid:
Ronaldo in his last 3 games for club and country.
HAT-TRICK vs Armenia
HAT-TRICK vs Getafe
HAT-TRICK vs Espanyol.
messi in his last 3 games

liga, copa del rey and uefa champions league.

best hatrick ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
mencade5:
messi in his last 3 games

liga, copa del rey and uefa champions league.

best hatrick ever
Krasid... should I call firefighters? grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Goals scored with National team excluding friendlies:
CR7-44
Pele-43
Ronaldo de lima-41
Messi-21

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Krasid:
Goals scored with National team excluding friendlies:
CR7-44
Pele-43
Ronaldo de lima-41
Messi-21
Take off Cr7 from that list sharpaly

Do not compare South American players with European players..

European players participate in the following
Euro Cup
World Cup
Euro qualifiers
World cup qualifiers

Thus giving them chance to boost goal tallys

The south Americans got just Copa America (no qualifiers o),World cup,and World cup qualifying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
bykebyke:

Take off Cr7 from that list sharpaly

Do not compare South American players with European players..

European players participate in the following
Euro Cup
World Cup
Euro qualifiers
World cup qualifiers

Thus giving them chance to boost goal tallys

The south Americans got just Copa America (no qualifiers o),World cup,and World cup qualifying.
Since there are 12 teams in SA, their world cup qualifiers sees all teams grouped together.Meaning that teams would play 11 games at home and 11 away(making a total of 22 games).Unlike europe where each group has 6 teams, which means that each team would play 5 games at home and 5 away(additional 2 play off games for runner up).The South american world cup qualifiers is the longest.No excuses.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
Krasid:
Since there are 12 teams in SA, their world cup qualifiers sees all teams grouped together.Meaning that teams would play 11 games at home and 11 away(making a total of 22 games).Unlike europe where each group has 6 teams, which means that each team would play 5 games at home and 5 away(additional 2 play off games for runner up).The South american world cup qualifiers is the longest.No excuses.
So..in your brain,2 additional World cup qualifying matches equals a whole Euro qualifiers

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.