Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F (2141 Views)

Has Anybody Actually Got A G.f/b.f From This NL Romance Zone / My G.f Sent Me A Msg Stating . . . . . . . . . / My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by wkkwl: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2012
i met mine in edo state,during my psychiatary training!!!how about you
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by Flashaldrin(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2012
Xynerise where are you?? Come pay homage to seun cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by cowgurl: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2012
Uncle, I... On Nairaland, we was alwys fighting n I was alwys winning,lolz. Okay, @Topic, I met him @ d gym wer I registered.
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by cindyrella(f): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
I meet him in my office when he came to see one of his clients.(my boss) grin
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by KateSpade(f): 12:01am On Apr 27, 2012
library
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by acidtalk: 12:15am On Apr 27, 2012
wkkwl: i met mine in edo state,during my psychiatary training!!!how about you

Don't get!
Are you like a psycho....you know as in scion scion??

Just enlighten me please 'cus I got confused when I read the training part. Lol!
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by acidtalk: 12:20am On Apr 27, 2012
KateSpade: library

Dem don talk am say na all thiss effico and born again girls dey bad pass.

When you were meant to be busy concentrating on your books you were stretching your long neck around looking for man.

Na so girls go carry bible wey big pass jerican begin dey find man for inside church.....GodIsWatchingYou
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by KateSpade(f): 12:27am On Apr 27, 2012
acidtalk:

Dem don talk am say na all thiss effico and born again girls dey bad pass.

When you were meant to be busy concentrating on your books you were stretching your long neck around looking for man.

Na so girls go carry bible wey big pass jerican begin dey find man for inside church.....GodIsWatchingYou

no it was nothing like that. he spoke to me while i was writing then as i was leaving he decided to talk to me. he was actually the reason why i was wanting to leave the library, he wouldnt stop asking me questions. i only decided to talk to him in a romantic sense because i thought he was funny. not every female goes around looking for a man, sometimes it just happens naturally.
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by MrsChima(f): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2012
Fresh Off The Boat Strip Club.
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by acidtalk: 12:39am On Apr 27, 2012
KateSpade:

no it was nothing like that. he spoke to me while i was writing then as i was leaving he decided to talk to me. he was actually the reason why i was wanting to leave the library, he wouldnt stop asking me questions. i only decided to talk to him in a romantic sense because i thought he was funny. not every female goes around looking for a man, sometimes it just happens naturally.

Liar! You are a bloody liar!!
You left the library so that he can have full acess to toast you not because he was disturbing you.

Why didn't you call the library attendant to send him out if you felt he was disturbing.

Na from small you don spoil. Person wey see you dey carru book now go say you be good girl, dem no go know say na man you dey go find.....be careful oh! Don't say I didn't warn you!
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by acidtalk: 12:40am On Apr 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Were you the stripper or just an observer
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by MrsChima(f): 12:45am On Apr 27, 2012
acidtalk:

Were you the stripper or just an observer

None of your business. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by 190: 1:22am On Apr 27, 2012
On top of a Palm tree where we both went in search of palm kernel undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by Coefficient(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Thought you were married; this is a boyfriend/girlfriend thread or your title is just a ruse?
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2012
Met him in his hotel...whichh happens to be my hotel too . wink
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by xynerise: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2012
Flashaldrin: Xynerise where are you?? Come pay homage to seun cheesy
i have given him two blue goat and a toothed cock cool
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by acidtalk: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2012
Vikin: Met him in his hotel...whichh happens to be my hotel too . wink

Was it that money exchanged hands and after the whole action, you blew his mind away and he couldn't just let you go?
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by Spy360(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2012
Exam hall
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2012
acidtalk:

Was it that money exchanged hands and after the whole action, you blew his mind away and he couldn't just let you go?

You too dey ask question ni! Talk ya own abegi..

By the way, we both stayed in the same hotel and....hmmmm Abeg i have answered the questioned raised by Op, any other question, take it offline cool cool
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by sisilove(f): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2012
yet to meet him. sad sad
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by AZeD1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
sisilove: yet to meet him. sad sad
sisilove i'm here
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
Match-making via BBM...no regret so far !
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by Dondav(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
At a beauty contest show! What a beauty she is... smiley
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2012
lol....planning to meet her in heaven...lolz....okay, okay, to be real and honest, I am yet to have any, but I would love to meet her in my DREAM!!!..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by IZUKWU(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
I saw her one sunday evening as she was standing by the roadside waiting for a cyclist. So i went and carried her and we started gisting ,you know what ,her name is fine woman and the woman, fine die. We exchanged numbers ,the first date ,she came with a friend and said no,that am taking out only her. She refused and i allowed them to go. Though we kept talking over the phone but i thought i ve lost her .fast forward 8 months later ,i invited her out again ,she said i should come to her house and now everything is fine. I still feel like am dreaming
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by sisilove(f): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
A-ZeD:

sisilove i'm here

Ok, i'v seen u.
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by fubbyy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
Mine was funny,she came to write aptitude test,and she was directed by somebody to meet 1 guy in my department whom suposed to help her out,co-incidentally I bear the same name with the guy , when she asked and they directed her to me,funny enough I noticed that I wasn't the right guy she was looking for but I kept calm,she found out 6 months later when she had already gotten the admission,and I have already been ontop of her twice,by then she was already in love
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by blank(f): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
On the basketball court when i made our team lose.
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by Saraha1(f): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
You people don spoil finish
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by priapus(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
i met my girl friend via facebook chat. we re so much in love and getting married soon smiley. i ll keep you all informed of the date.
Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by KevinII(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
priapus: i met my girl friend via facebook chat. we re so much in love and getting married soon smiley. i ll keep you all informed of the date.
ashually bro we don care. keep the date to yaself. cheers

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F by deshclones(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
Coefficient:

Thought you were married; this is a boyfriend/girlfriend thread or your title is just a ruse?

seems you are new here bro....everything about the grandma is a ruse.... grin grin grin

Met my sweetness at one cool pop corn joint back then in school...hmmmmmmmmmh grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nairaland Crush / My Husband's Attitude Has Changed / His African Food...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.