Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Eko Reelmix Studio(planning Events)studio Recording.check It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eko Reelmix Studio(planning Events)studio Recording.check It (2224 Views)

What Is Talk Back Studio Recording / Video Of Ice Prince And French Montana In The Studio Recording "I Swear" / Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eko Reelmix Studio(planning Events)studio Recording.check It by queencyb(f): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2007
.helloooooooow everybody,is there anyone who wants to do an event,as in a big event like weddings,seminars,campaigns,concerts,parties,product launch,shows,meetings and so on,i work with ekoreelmix studio and eventually which is part of our companies department.We also do recording in the studio,many nigerian artiste have worked with us and even international eg.wyclef,don moen,olufunmi and so on.u can call on this numbers to contact us. +234-1-3450777,3453692(fax)
+234-803-258 9955 (cell), eventually@gigventures.com(email).thnaks.
Re: Eko Reelmix Studio(planning Events)studio Recording.check It by starkay01(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2008
Is Eko Reelmix studios into training? I want to be a sound engineer but I don't where to get the necessary training.
Re: Eko Reelmix Studio(planning Events)studio Recording.check It by Another: 1:03am On Mar 06, 2008
how do you guys organise music concerts? Suppose I have some musicians I want to perform in a particular venue, can you guys organise that?
Re: Eko Reelmix Studio(planning Events)studio Recording.check It by femi1481: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2008
For the guy who needs to know about sound engineering,i have s studio in the heart of Lagos , Oshodi there is room for u to know about sound engineering and production,try holla femi 08032366650
Re: Eko Reelmix Studio(planning Events)studio Recording.check It by klak2007(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2008
hey there just come to no 15 adeniji street,county ogba estate.ask for mr adeife,the sound engineer,they have engineering institute there,so there u go.

(1) (Reply)

Girl - Bracket And Wizkid / What Challenges Are You Facing As An Upcoming Artiste? Let's Help You Solve Them / Gucci Mane – Make Love Ft. Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.