Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:19 PM

Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay (26683 Views)

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) / Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. / Why Boko Haram Fight And Some Recommendations For Quelling Their Insurgency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Mossin(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
sicily4u: They have attacked THISDAY to prove that there were no DAILY TRUST for security in all COMPASS. THE NATION is in fear, weeping at her reflection on the MIRROR because she has no confidence in the LEADERSHIP of the land. NEXT from the NEWSWATCH and P.M. NEWS, she beckoned an OBSERVER to TELL MAGAZINE producers to be INDEPENDENT in their BUSINESS HALLMARK in order to change the PEOPLES DAILY lives. ...Experiences from the DAILY TIMES of NIGERIA through the PORT HARCOURT TELEGRAPH makes her a DAILY CHAMPION on a BUSINESS DAY. However they knew that she had a GUARDIAN who was also her VANGUARD. She believes in God despite the PUNCH on her faces, and as the DAILY SUN rises, so will God rise against them and make her TRIUMPH. God will hunt them until they confess to be NEW NIGERIAN(s). Ladies and Gentlemen of the press God is our TRIBUNE.
Guy i feeeeeel u. have even sent ur comment 2ru my face bk u tooooo much.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
sicily4u: They have attacked THISDAY to prove that there were no DAILY TRUST for security in all COMPASS. THE NATION is in fear, weeping at her reflection on the MIRROR because she has no confidence in the LEADERSHIP of the land. NEXT from the NEWSWATCH and P.M. NEWS, she beckoned an OBSERVER to TELL MAGAZINE producers to be INDEPENDENT in their BUSINESS HALLMARK in order to change the PEOPLES DAILY lives. ...Experiences from the DAILY TIMES of NIGERIA through the PORT HARCOURT TELEGRAPH makes her a DAILY CHAMPION on a BUSINESS DAY. However they knew that she had a GUARDIAN who was also her VANGUARD. She believes in God despite the PUNCH on her faces, and as the DAILY SUN rises, so will God rise against them and make her TRIUMPH. God will hunt them until they confess to be NEW NIGERIAN(s). Ladies and Gentlemen of the press God is our TRIBUNE.
Guy u 2much joor, na God go punish bokoharam
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by mabcos: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
abhosts:

True Muslims Never Forgive or Forget. Many Muslims still refer to America as Crusaders -- A religious war waged by the Catholics mostly in the 11th, 12th and 13th Century.
Instead of true BH u call on the true muslims. u are already rotten even as u are still breathing. u use this medium to cause more religios war than peace. u simply can't exist where there is inter-religious co-existence. Hence muslims are so plenty, u know it can't get scraped or insulted as u like as a child. Think of the ratio of the muslims and christains insulting each other's faithfuls and know which is much?. BUT ONE TRUTH IS, BH CAN BE A MUSLIM OR A CHRISTAIN. it is just an org. & not Islam!!!!!!!. any other faithful can use the gun or bomb as well & u know it. DONT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE CURSED because of religious sentiments!. Am not 4rom d north, not a yoruba, but 4rom ur side. An Igbo man was the IMAM of the Baraks the formally named after Abacha (Abacha Baraks). Think wisely.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by kinguwem: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
The dreaded sect is now fighting a war of survival. The sect is losing political, socio-economic and religious support. The bombing of media houses is a desperate attempt to intimidate journalists and commentators. They have rendered a lot of their people jobless by this desperate act. The people who have supported this sect should search their consciences and see whether any good thing can come from this group. If the gods want to kill a man, they first make him mad. It's not too late to repent, they can seek for unconditional pardon. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by emmygod: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2012
WAEC ARE WRITTEN IN CHALK BOARD ALL OVER THE NATION ESPECIALLY IN THE PRIVATE SCHOOLS WHERE THE PROPRIETOR ARE COLLABORATING WITH EXAMINER TO ENSURE THAT THEIR CANDIDATE PASSED FOR NEW TURN UP OF NEXT ACADEMIC SESSION OR TO RATED BEST AMONG OTHERS AS DONE IN PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES AND POLYTECHNIC AND STATE OWN UNIVERSITIES AND POLYTECHNICS.IT IS A SHAME THAT NIGERIA ARE DOING LIP SERVICE ON FIGHT AGAINST EXAMINATION MALPRACTICES. THE VICTIMS OF WAEC AND JAMB FAILURES ARE NOW THE INNOCENT NIGERIANS. PRIVATE SCHOOLS SHOULD BE CLOSED AND RETURN TO CAPABLE MISSION SCHOOLS AND GOVERNMENT TO MANAGE ALONE. NIGERIANS ARE TRADING HER EDUCATION ON HAND BUSINESS MEN WHOM USED IT AS A SOURCE OF MAKING MONEY AND FORGETTING THAT EDUCATION IS ABOUT MENTAL DEVELOPMENT.I WEPT WHEN I SAW WHAT I FOUGHT DURING MY TIME AS IT IS BEEN ABUSED AND NOW BE WRITTEN IN CHALK BOARD. CORRUPTIONS BREED FROM SECONDARY SCHOOLS AND GRADUATE IN UNIVERSITIES. IT IS A PITY ON NIGERIA. I DOUBT THE AUTHENTICITY OF NIGERIA CERTIFICATES FROM SECONDARY SCHOOLS TO UNIVERSITY LEVELS.LET A1 STUDENTS COME AND I WILL SET EXAM FOR HIM OR HER IF COMES FROM PRIVATE BUSINESS MAN. THE FAILURES ARE BRAVE MEN WHOM SHUN CORRUPTION AND ARE NOW VICTIMS IN OUR SOCIETY OF CORRUPT NATION WHERE CERTIFICATE ARE CELEBRATED MORE THAN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. WHY CANT BOKO HARAM RISE AGAINST WESTERN EDUCATION IN NIGERIA WHERE THERE IS NO FAIRNESS AND SINCERITY AND YET GOVERNMENT ARE USING IT TO SUPPRESS THE WEAK AND THE INNOCENT. MAY GOD PAY YOU YOUR DEEDS.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by emmygod: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2012
WAEC ARE WRITTEN IN CHALK BOARD ALL OVER THE NATION ESPECIALLY IN THE PRIVATE SCHOOLS WHERE THE PROPRIETORS OF VARIOUS ARE COLLABORATING WITH EXAMINER TO ENSURE THAT THEIR CANDIDATES PASSED ALL THEIR PAPERS FOR NEW TURN UP OF NEXT ACADEMIC SESSION OR TO RATED BEST AMONG OTHERS AS DONE IN PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES AND POLYTECHNIC AND STATE OWN UNIVERSITIES AND POLYTECHNICS.IT IS A SHAME THAT NIGERIA ARE DOING LIP SERVICES ON FIGHT AGAINST EXAMINATION MALPRACTICES. THE VICTIMS OF WAEC AND JAMB FAILURES ARE NOW THE INNOCENT NIGERIANS. PRIVATE SCHOOLS SHOULD BE CLOSED AND RETURN TO CAPABLE MISSION SCHOOLS AND GOVERNMENT TO MANAGE ALONE. NIGERIANS ARE TRADING HER EDUCATION ON THE HANDS BUSINESS MEN WHOM USED IT AS A SOURCE OF MAKING MONEY AND FORGETTING THAT EDUCATION IS ABOUT MENTAL DEVELOPMENT.I WEPT WHEN I SAW WHAT I FOUGHT DURING MY TIME AS IT IS NOW WRITTEN ON CHALK BOARD. CORRUPTIONS BREED FROM SECONDARY SCHOOLS AND GRADUATE IN UNIVERSITIES. IT IS A PITY ON NIGERIANS. I DOUBT THE AUTHENTICITY OF NIGERIA CERTIFICATES FROM SECONDARY SCHOOLS TO UNIVERSITY LEVELS.LET A1 STUDENTS COME AND I WILL SET EXAM FOR HIM OR HER IF COMES FROM PRIVATE SCHOOLS BUSINESS MEN. THE FAILURES NOW ARE BRAVE MEN WHOM SHUN CORRUPTION AND ARE NOW VICTIMS IN OUR SOCIETY OF CORRUPT NATION WHERE CERTIFICATES ARE CELEBRATED MORE THAN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. WHY CANT BOKO HARAM RISE AGAINST WESTERN EDUCATION IN NIGERIA WHERE THERE IS NO FAIRNESS AND SINCERITY AND YET GOVERNMENT ARE USING IT TO SUPPRESS THE WEAK AND THE INNOCENT. MAY GOD PAY YOU YOUR DEEDS.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by kinguwem: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2012
wellheads: Fellow country men,
The reason y BH terrorisms are still succeeding is because of inciting statements like that of abhosts and co. We have reached a stage of national life where we should forget tribe and religion and fight any thing that is against public interest like BH. Afterall, both we (the muslims) and christians have condemned them and want them eradicated from our society. Why can't we have the type of unification force that we experieced during the fuel subsidy protests where religionand tribe did not deter us from achieving our desired goal? Pls statements like True muslims Never Forgive or Forget only add Petrol (or even LPG) to a little fire burning and makes it burn out of control!
As long as we identify ourselves along religious and ethnic lines rather than unify and get rid of evil from our society, BH may continue to thrive on the gap created by our non-unification.
May God help us.
Your sermon would have been useful if the sect had not stated their motive clearly. You can watch videos of the group's messages on youtube. The sect's leader called the President an infidel in one of the videos. What else do you need to know about the motive of this group?
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by kinguwem: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2012
wellheads: Fellow country men,
The reason y BH terrorisms are still succeeding is because of inciting statements like that of abhosts and co. We have reached a stage of national life where we should forget tribe and religion and fight any thing that is against public interest like BH. Afterall, both we (the muslims) and christians have condemned them and want them eradicated from our society. Why can't we have the type of unification force that we experieced during the fuel subsidy protests where religionand tribe did not deter us from achieving our desired goal? Pls statements like True muslims Never Forgive or Forget only add Petrol (or even LPG) to a little fire burning and makes it burn out of control!
As long as we identify ourselves along religious and ethnic lines rather than unify and get rid of evil from our society, BH may continue to thrive on the gap created by our non-unification.
May God help us.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Super1759: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
This is what is hapening

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by kurus: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
acidtalk: SUEN OSAWE, come and pursue all these people abusing Islam and muslims oh!

Boko boys can use vex and bonb the cyberspace (internet) just to bring nairaland down.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Are you one of the people planning on bombing NL? Ewu like you.

There's a thing called freedom of expression. If they insult mohammed, so what? If there should be consequences for the insult, let mohammed diss it out to them. Dead people don't talk mind you. the moh-dude(thats street slang for mohammed) died almost 1700 years ago and his corpse is probably desert sand blowing over sahara desert now, or its growing tomatoes wherever it lies, but using an insult against the moh-dude to kill anyone is a joke.

You making silly statements like you just did is amazing.

A religion of peace that has set the whole world on fire! shocked
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by bakila: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
cyril83: wia have u been?..am 100perce sure dat ur jst login to nairaland,instead of u takin ur time to go tru all di convo u jst jumped nd uttered a vry useless words...tell me wats di meanin of ur contribution nw,u only want to abuse intellectuals wit ur dictionary forsaken grammar...nawa for u oh

If author of post that calls for response is intellectual to you then you own nawa be like bar beach. All the convo-as you call it were so so until you intellectual brought his agbero foolishness.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by nagoma(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
The most corrupt and most incapable tyrannical government of GEJ is the one benefitting from all these bombings. There is less attention now on the trillions of naira theft by government officials.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by s3nn2x(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
I have followed the activities of the Boko boys and their grieviances, to say the least, they are plain worthless. Those people don't even know what they are doing? If they were fighting corrupt governors or making sure that money budgeted for was used, that would have made more sense; but killing innocent people, that is a blow below the belt. God would judge them and their sponsors.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by begwong: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
BH,YOU ARE ALL COWARDS FOR CAUSING THE DEAD OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS!
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by mannyU: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
BOKO... Gej nids me 2 successfully n fully combat dese duded. They aint no Joke.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by ENZOSCIFO1: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
wellheads:

Enzo Scifo: I am sorry I thought I was insulted earlier on. Accept my deep apologies for my mistakes. As for Ziccot, pls make on-line peace with him as he is your fellow nigerian brother and he too should desist from insulting people as it does not show maturity.

The loss of your loved ones is highly regrettable. There is nothing anger cannot make one do, especially loss of loved ones in instances where the deaths are avoidance. The Almighty One God that you and I serve as christians and muslims will definitely expose their cursed group and will punish them for their evil. Even the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) lived in pe
wellheads:

Enzo Scifo: I am sorry I thought I was insulted earlier on. Accept my deep apologies for my mistakes. As for Ziccot, pls make on-line peace with him as he is your fellow nigerian brother and he too should desist from insulting people as it does not show maturity.

The loss of your loved ones is highly regrettable. There is nothing anger cannot make one do, especially loss of loved ones in instances where the deaths are avoidance. The Almighty One God that you and I serve as christians and muslims will definitely expose their cursed group and will punish them for their evil. Even the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) lived in peace with christians and Jews even after the arabian became an Islamic colony, so why on earth will a crazy group claim to want to extint christians? Please take heart my brother, and I can't even advice you to be more careful as we don't know the next place that they will strike. God will surely keep guiding us.

On my Prophet (SAW)'s issue, I surely don't have anything against you on that! Just a friendly advice. God is powerful and patient enough for all His Creatures to offend Him, and yet He forgives them or whom He pleases..He is the All-Forgiver, remember? I surely have left the matter for the four of you: Allah (SWT), Prophet Muhammad (SAW), yourself and your God (who never fails)!

Once again, sorry on the loss of your loved ones.

Ziccot: My brother, don't be angry regardless of the situation lest you lose control. Remember, the Qur'an told us to avoid anything that will lead to the insult of Almighty Allah(SWT). Also the prophet (SAW) said the strenght of a man is in his ability to control his emotions when angry. I know you are strong because you can control your emotions. If you can, please make on-line peace with Enzo Scifo so that he too can retract the statements that he made out of anger. Remember the purpose of revealing Suratul Fil (Chapter of the Elephants)! Allah is Powerful enough to guard His people and punish those who transgress against His people. So lets leave issues to Him to handle. Peace.
ace with christians and Jews even after the arabian became an Islamic colony, so why on earth will a crazy group claim to want to extint christians? Please take heart my brother, and I can't even advice you to be more careful as we don't know the next place that they will strike. God will surely keep guiding us.

On my Prophet (SAW)'s issue, I surely don't have anything against you on that! Just a friendly advice. God is powerful and patient enough for all His Creatures to offend Him, and yet He forgives them or whom He pleases..He is the All-Forgiver, remember? I surely have left the matter for the four of you: Allah (SWT), Prophet Muhammad (SAW), yourself and your God (who never fails)!

Once again, sorry on the loss of your loved ones.

Ziccot: My brother, don't be angry regardless of the situation lest you lose control. Remember, the Qur'an told us to avoid anything that will lead to the insult of Almighty Allah(SWT). Also the prophet (SAW) said the strenght of a man is in his ability to control his emotions when angry. I know you are strong because you can control your emotions. If you can, please make on-line peace with Enzo Scifo so that he too can retract the statements that he made out of anger. Remember the purpose of revealing Suratul Fil (Chapter of the Elephants)! Allah is Powerful enough to guard His people and punish those who transgress against His people. So lets leave issues to Him to handle. Peace.

I do respect your thought process and line and I have to admit I perhaps went overboard with my insult to your prophet.Whilst I take full responsibility for the things said, I humbly say I regret it and I should'nt have gone that far, for it smacks of intolerance to the belief of well behaved and non terrorist supporting muslims like your self.
As per you Ziccot, all I can say is you learn more from pple like Wellhead not to insult individuals for voicing their opinions as you have found out your name calling di not achieve anything but more anger from me. All thesame sorry I insulted you and disrespect your religion it was done in the heat of the moment.

And to all those that quoted my post, I humbly enjoy you to modify such as it still shows and reflects my words in its original state.

Lastly, today I have learnt a thing or two from the fine gentleman Wellheads. Thanks for your superior reasoning ability
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by rabzy01: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2012
abhosts:

True Muslims Never Forgive or Forget. Many Muslims still refer to America as Crusaders -- A religious war waged by the Catholics mostly in the 11th, 12th and 13th Century.
May be Jews and christians have forgiven HITLER and all NAZI members and have equally forgotten about the so called GENOCIDE. You f00l.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by saudatu(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
[quote author=abhosts]

You are a lunatics.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
rabzy01:
May be Jews and christians have forgiven HITLER and all NAZI members and have equally forgotten about the so called GENOCIDE. You f00l.

So you're saying they haven't?
You're saying we have "christian" and "jewish" terrorist groups commiting acts of mass-murder in Germany for some sort of pointless retribution for things done long ago?
Is this what you are saying sir? cheesy
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by sebastinta(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
saudatu: You are a lunatics.

come to think of it he has a point
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by sebastinta(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
rabzy01:

take a nap...even if we havnt forgiven them at least we r not bombing them or any1 in d name of our religion, just face reality there is sumthn wrong with Islam

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Kaybaba5(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
raydavinci: This war is just starting o, that also means that more souls would be deported from mother earth into blazes, GOD was I suppose to be a Nigerian?
Go and be somalian now
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
sebastinta:

take a nap...even if we havnt forgiven them at least we r not bombing them or any1 in d name of our religion, just face reality there is sumthn wrong with Islam

You haven't forgiven who? The Germans today who weren't involved in any of that?
If you mention all that nazi stuff to a young german today, you could bring them to tears.
They HATE that stain on their history as much as you, so there really is no point "keeping yourself in that bondage".

Same way I hate that the catholic inquisition etc were killing folk back then (and even true Christians along with everyone) for their crusade(I'm not Catholic, but it is a combined stain on all out history) now, and everyone just wants to move on and forget the sins of the past stupid generations, but it is only islam I have seen that can't seem to let things go... like as if their ancestors were not also guilty of genocide in their muhammed crusades.

They've just chosen carry it forward, the warring brother of Isaac indeed.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by sebastinta(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
2buff:

You haven't forgiven who? The Germans today who weren't involved in any of that?
If you mention all that nazi stuff to a young german today, you could bring them to tears.
They HATE that stain on their history as much as you, so there really is no point "keeping yourself in that bondage".

Same way I hate that the catholic inquisition etc were killing folk back then (and even true Christians along with everyone) for their crusade(I'm not Catholic, but it is a combined stain on all out history) now, and everyone just wants to move on and forget the sins of the past stupid generations, but it is only islam I have seen that can't seem to let things go...

well m just saying
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by sayusuf(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
hmm.something always make me laugh.....they bh or whatever, attack, 99 percent victims are muslims, and u believe bh are muslims, and begin to insult islam...one day, u will understand..
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Aladinn(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
sayusuf: hmm.something always make me laugh.....they bh or whatever, attack, 99 percent victims are muslims, and u believe bh are muslims, and begin to insult islam...one day, u will understand..
The catholic church bombed in Madalla was a Mosque, abi? Keep twisting the truth o.
The non-muslims asked by boko haram to vacate the north are muslims too, abi?
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by cyril83(m): 12:43am On Apr 28, 2012
bakila:

If author of post that calls for response is intellectual to you then you own nawa be like bar beach. All the convo-as you call it were so so until you intellectual brought his agbero foolishness.
so sori bakilan i never knew u dnt understand English...convo means conversation so I dnt understnd ur comment @ll
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by kurus: 4:17am On Apr 28, 2012
rabzy01:

Dude, you don't know your history. Hitler and his Nazis were satanists, who believed in Aryan supremacy(google that or read it up). They were not fighting for God, and even if they were, they killed more jews than muslims. The jews aint blowing up innocent people cos of the nazis. Your BH and your muslim/islamic intolerance is legendary. You always want to fight for your god(if truly allah is a god). I make this statement with full responsibility. You can take take it anyway you like. If allah is a god, let him take me on. I know some rabid muslims will be baying for blood soon. Predictability in rash behaviours is more the norm(emphasis on more) in islam.
Thank god more muslims are seeing the light about a god who wants followers to defend himself.

Anyone who even thinks of justifying whatever bh is doing, is a DODO + an ostrich - brain cells.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by kurus: 4:23am On Apr 28, 2012
sayusuf: hmm.something always make me laugh.....they bh or whatever, attack, 99 percent victims are muslims, and u believe bh are muslims, and begin to insult islam...one day, u will understand..

which 99% of bh victims are muslims? shocked Dude, you smoking something? Do muslims attend churches on sundays? is it only muslims that work for thisday newspaper or the UN or drink in beer parlours, ... All the places attacked by bh are places where u find xtians!

How many mosques has bh bombed? How many mosques services has bh driven bomb-laden vehicles into? How many emirs and alfas has bh killed? These boko sympathisers on NL. Sayusuf, you are a bh sympathiser, whether consciously or secretly.

Better stop smoking / drinking / reading whatever is making you reason from your rear end.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by coolguy2002: 4:40am On Apr 28, 2012
nice of cos
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by josites(m): 5:53am On Apr 28, 2012
Boko haram is simply jihad, or dont you know what jihad is? How many mosques had been bombed if not churches. So it's against govt, because a xtian is the president and they believe that whea a xtian is governing that the land is under a course. Ok when did BH started. Our security personnel are illiterates they dont know how to combat these evils. A unity in disunity. "You are a xtian and a southerner, i am a muslim and a northerner", was it not what bello told azikiwe. So dont deceive your selves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong / CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries / Thieves Break Into Crowther Seth, Adamawa Deputy Governor's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.