Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay (26698 Views)

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) / Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. / Why Boko Haram Fight And Some Recommendations For Quelling Their Insurgency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Delafruita(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2012
Demdem: Evil BH, ur days are numbered. The retardeen had already told us that u all will be wiped out by June this year.
has the retardeen said anything that came to pass?
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Damask: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2012
Boko Haram are bunch of dumb people. If truly dy are fighting d gov't, hw may of gov't officials av dy killed? Hw many of dre residence av dy blown? Nw, dy are coming out 2 refute dre claim 2 destroy J. Badluck. It's nw obvious dt dy are all under d same umbrella. Jonathan obviously know d pple behind BH. Dy are bent on dividing d country. I have a msg 4 BH sect; u shall all roast in hell. Even ur Mohammed shud be ashamed of u animals. Bleep u, ara laa san pa gbogboyin...insha allah.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Sugardiva(f): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
Litmus:

Actually, getting rid of Nairaland is one of the best thing anyone could do for Nigeria. Sites like this are poisonous,they may in fact be where pre-terrorists first got courage and inkling that they may be onto a winner if they attack Nigerian people. Right now Nairaland is sowing the seeds of genuine ethnic hatred which will result in future tribal anarchy.

A post i see reason with.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Adexprint(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2012
u were fighting the government now the media ok o
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by nagoma(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
Why BH attacked THIS DAY? Ask General Azazi.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by james2020(m): 3:22am On Apr 29, 2012
djcmeon39: gej has said it all,"we should learn to live with the bombings"naija,i hail thee
Jeez, wen GEJ tok dat one kwa, hahahaha
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by james2020(m): 3:27am On Apr 29, 2012
raydavinci: This war is just starting o, that also means that more souls would be deported from mother earth into blazes, GOD was I suppose to be a Nigerian?
Mehn u don see am naa, but we dey naija, nawa o, nonsense. If i get choice, i 4 tel God mek i become switzerland citizen
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Cjay2020(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2012
so ds devil driven,heartles,senseles idiotic wicked group hv d guts to com out n say y dey bombd thisday n killd pple too...eyaa naija don finish. D fool said dey hv startd war against d media by bombin thisday,has dia war against govt led dem 2 bomb aso rock?, or are dia no govt or state houses in d north?, d idiots dont knw dat if dey kill inocent pple govt wud stl nt b interestd. . . Its obvious d devil has finaly xtablish a branch in naija. . .adieu my belvd country. . .
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by maasoap(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
abhosts:

True Muslims Never Forgive or Forget. Many Muslims still refer to America as Crusaders -- A religious war waged by the Catholics mostly in the 11th, 12th and 13th Century.
How many Muslims have you wronged in the past and how many refused to forgive you and how many retaliated? We must not let our hatred for others becloud our senses of logical reasoning into making error of generalization. True Muslims are commanded to forgive, always. Seek knowledge.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by maasoap(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2012
D-pharisee:
Muslims dont forgive and forget even after the apology from Thisday in 2001 which led to the misworld rioting and thousands of lives lost in the North.
You attack the media and expect the same media to publish the trash you are spewing.

Lets all shout Allahu-Ark-Bomb to Abul Qaqa the Islamic warrior.
How many Muslims have you wronged in the past and how many refused to forgive you and how many retaliated? We must not let our hatred for others becloud our senses of logical reasoning into making error of generalization. True Muslims are commanded to forgive, always. Seek knowledge.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by maasoap(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
ignis:
Cmon gerrout he is right, true muslims never forgive... The quran preaches no other thing than revenge and war.... Is the symbol of islam not two crossed swords?
Just past few years, imagine thousands of blood that av been shed in the north in d name of a religion that preaches war.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by jatz: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2012
What rubbish!! Boko is like a child seeking for attention. Well, they've got it. The reason they are so confident is because they have serious backing from top officials in the government. Nigeria if u suspect a Government official, jail am first ask questions later. I tell u the system is this country is so messed up. May God give us sensible leaders not the swegbe type we have abeg. Mtcheeeewwww!!
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by hakanai(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2012
The sad thing here is that the FGN has decorated Abuja with alot of cameras and Thisday is at an intersection where such could be found.Is it likely the FGN agents are using this security surveillance or that the cameras are white elephant project.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by nagoma(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
@litmus

I share your view on Nairaland , I see other regions and tribes differently since I came to Nairaland forum. And ii have less respect and even lesser love for others.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Cheggoon(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
sicily4u: They have attacked THISDAY to prove that there were no DAILY TRUST for security in all COMPASS. THE NATION is in fear, weeping at her reflection on the MIRROR because she has no confidence in the LEADERSHIP of the land. NEXT from the NEWSWATCH and P.M. NEWS, she beckoned an OBSERVER to TELL MAGAZINE producers to be INDEPENDENT in their BUSINESS HALLMARK in order to change the PEOPLES DAILY lives. ...Experiences from the DAILY TIMES of NIGERIA through the PORT HARCOURT TELEGRAPH makes her a DAILY CHAMPION on a BUSINESS DAY. However they knew that she had a GUARDIAN who was also her VANGUARD. She believes in God despite the PUNCH on her faces, and as the DAILY SUN rises, so will God rise against them and make her TRIUMPH. God will hunt them until they confess to be NEW NIGERIAN(s). Ladies and Gentlemen of the press God is our TRIBUNE.
nice one Brox.....
This is creativity...!
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by owendei(m): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2012
Ozegbe:
so wat should we do?
..."fight." it 2geda.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Demdem(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2012
Delafruita:
has the retardeen said anything that came to pass?

Nop, he. Hasn't but am ready to start with him on a clean state.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by factbox(f): 3:49am On May 01, 2012
It is very wonderful to follow some people's post, it is a wise saying that by their saying u shall know them. i have never seen anybody more terrible than the name DAMASK IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

@ DAMASK u are the foolest of all fools in the world because u have got brain but u don't utilise it except for u to come here and showcase ur practical foolishness.
Have u ever asked ur selves this serious questions before u started vomiting crudeness here on NL.
What gives the impressions that the so called BOKO HARAMS ARE NOT KILLING MUSLIMS TOO. have they ever asked people to vacate the bombing scenes if they are muslims , i wanna educate u a little that , the boko stipds like u just killed people without knowing wether they are muslims or not.
It is against the ethics of islam to kill a fellow muslim,
So go get a life because all u are yearning for is just sheer popularity, pls go get busy and make sumting meaningful out of ur miserable life................... OPONU JATIJATI, ALAINI RONU ODE OSHI.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by rabzy01: 11:34pm On May 08, 2012
kurus:

Dude, you don't know your history. Hitler and his Nazis were satanists, who believed in Aryan supremacy(google that or read it up). They were not fighting for God, and even if they were, they killed more jews than muslims. The jews aint blowing up innocent people cos of the nazis. Your BH and your muslim/islamic intolerance is legendary. You always want to fight for your god(if truly allah is a god). I make this statement with full responsibility. You can take take it anyway you like. If allah is a god, let him take me on. I know some rabid muslims will be baying for blood soon. Predictability in rash behaviours is more the norm(emphasis on more) in islam.
Thank god more muslims are seeing the light about a god who wants followers to defend himself.

Anyone who even thinks of justifying whatever bh is doing, is a DODO + an ostrich - brain cells.
Ignoramus, so now Hitler was not a Christian? Ok! READ:
Raised by a
skeptic Catholic father and
a devout Catholic mother,
Adolf Hitler ceased to
participate in the
sacraments after
childhood. In his book
Mein Kampf and in public
speeches he often made
statements that affirmed
a belief in Christianity. [1]
[2] Prior to World War II
Hitler had promoted
"positive Christianity ", a
movement which purged
Christianity of its Jewish
elements and instilled it
with Nazi philosophy.[3]
According to the
controversial collection of
transcripts edited by
Martin Bormann , titled
Hitler's Table Talk , as well
as the testimony of some
intimates, Hitler had
privately negative views of
Christianity. Others
reported he was a
committed believer. (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_religious_views)
That apart, why is it a crime in some christian countries to deny the so called holo-cast?
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by rabzy01: 11:51pm On May 08, 2012
2buff:

So you're saying they haven't?
You're saying we have "christian" and "jewish" terrorist groups commiting acts of mass-murder in Germany for some sort of pointless retribution for things done long ago?
Is this what you are saying sir? cheesy
No Sir. How can they do that in Germany a fellow Christian and white men country? But there are they committing mass murder and bombing of men, women, children etc in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc. Mind you, it is an offence in Germany to deny the so call genocide b/cost it's not yet forgiven.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Wizshoppers(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Here's our recent blog post on Wizshoppers. Do well to read and drop a comment to help boost our organic reach.

https://wizshoppers.com/2021/06/01/why-you-should-shop-on-wizshoppers/

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice / PDP, LP, Other Minority Parties Form Alliance To Produce Reps Speaker / Moroco Recalls Ambassador In Nigeria Over Presidency Unethical Practices-bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.