Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Before Boko Haram Blows Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Boko Haram Blows Nairaland (1040 Views)

Bola Tinubu Blows His Wife A Hot Kiss To Celebrate APC Win (photo) / $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! / Exchange Of Blows Over Patricia Etteh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Boko Haram Blows Nairaland by OmawumiMegbele(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2012
[size=14pt]The last attack on thisday by the BH group is the beginning of attacks on Nigeria media, according to the sect.
They claimed that the media always twist their words and that the sins of thisday has reached a critical point, even citing an incident as far back as 2001 (yes, they never forget).
As nairaland land is the main hub for news and information online in Nigeria, don't you think Nairaland might be their next target. Also since there are lots of topics and posts against them on NL. Jsut search Boko Haram on NL and you'll see. And most of these posts are inaccurate (at least according to them).

Seun and the nairaland security team, gear up. [s]I'll suggest you put mopol at the entrace of your site so that before any on logs in, he'll be checked. lol grin[/s]

Also fellow nairalander should watchout. It you see any suspicious movement on this forum, alert seun and his team. If you see and one with a black poly bag and be careful.

We love nairaland.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Before Boko Haram Blows Nairaland by OmawumiMegbele(m): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2012
please share your views and how you think we came safeguard nairaland wink
Re: Before Boko Haram Blows Nairaland by youngies(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2012
Lol, Omawumi, what a comic relief.
Boko Haram will even tell me when to sleep with my woman?

I trust Seun has already taken care of most of the loop holes that may allow any bloke to hack this site. Even if they do, (I doubt they have the skill set) this site will be back in minutes.

Nne, biko don't lose sleep over Boko Haram
Re: Before Boko Haram Blows Nairaland by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2012
How can BH harm NL when they're still using IEDs and Hondas to do their bidding? 1947 tingz. NL dey wait jari lol.
Re: Before Boko Haram Blows Nairaland by youngies(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2012
Maybe I should propose for Seun to award Omawumi the contract of securing Nairaland, just like Tompolo was awarded some pipeline security contracts cool
Re: Before Boko Haram Blows Nairaland by eherbal(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2012
No need for pAnic my dear.Since "western education is Haram" to them,it'll probably take,let's say thirty years before they can penetrate the nairaland firewalls, cause they'll need to get with the basics and programs of the computer from the SCRATCH.With luck ,the Bas.tards will be long vaporised before then.
Re: Before Boko Haram Blows Nairaland by DAY12(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2012
We have BH boiz here already, go ask Ahj Haram! angry

(1) (Reply)

Biafra was the reason they Created The South South To Get More Money To The East / Dutch Carpenter Builds Replica Of Noah’s Ark, Plans To Sail To London Olympics / Nigeria On The Brink Of Extinction- Please Read Carefully And Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.