Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants (54871 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by McJANNY(f): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2012
[quote author=avicky][/quote]true talk o!!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Ignatio(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2012
They shouldn't have photoshopped Miss Benue. But, on the other hand, if photoshop doesn't make you pretty what else will?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by NawaO1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2012
Oskilala: Where are the Beautiful Girls in Nigeria? angry

Probably doing better things with their beauty and life and have decided to give wowo(ugly) ladies an opportunity to participate in the MBGN. Mehn!!!! Dis girls wowo no be small(na only two to three try small)
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by NawaO1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2012
9ja voice: the last

Miss rivers get ostrich type of head while Nassarawa na pinocchio nose that one carry!!! L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by tpia5: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2012
avicky: Na dis lagos own fear me pass.

lagos own fear you pass benue's own?

how is that possible?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2012
Regular girls!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by tolulinks(m): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2012
Ok...I congratulate the igbo gals who have have done it again. What I find surprising however is why they allowed some south south gals to ruin the all-igbo gals competition. Afterall they won it six years. Ow in a row! I already counted this year too.lol
First of all, I blame the organizers for this sham! How they are able to go ahead with it is beyond me. Igbo fast lane and make money by all means necessary' attitude to life aside, they are the most nomadic ethnic group. Next to the fulani-hausa...why this is so I don't know but I will attribute it to an acute shortage of land area because all of the igbo land will comfortable fit into oyo state. NOW, the organizer use metropolis' like lagos and PH and trust igbo brothers them full there, not counting enugu which is already theirs.......same goes for abuja. Problem is, yorubas are not as nomadic..so igbos dominating the competition is a no- brainer!
And I have no issues with that- what I find ridiculous is that they are the most beautiful..I say fa fa fa foul! Terribly untrue. Yes, the MBGN competition is only about 25 yrs old, yes of late igbo gals have been winning since 2007 to date but which of their winning beauties are really credible and have truly stood the test of time becos for me I will not the deceived by pancake beauties. Only Bianca remains solid....the. Est igbo winners have faded to obscurity which brings me to my next point.
Only 6 wiNners of MBGN HAVE Stood the test of time namely, in no particular other- Bianca onoh, Regina askia, Nike oshinowo, toyin raji( my favorite for her classy undiluted yoruba village look), agbani darego and 2005 winner Omowunmi akinnifessi. I challenge any one to name other winners that come close to this six and if u didn't notice three are yoruba! Despite igbos winner for six yrs in a role .none matches those and each one uglier than the next....to say igbos are the most beautiful or yorubas are not pretty is very provincial as an average yoruba gal has too much morals to catwalk.....I am not saying catwalking is amoral oo
Finally, somebody mentioned the yoruba gals speak Yoruba English...typical igbotic thinking! Yoruba are the most educated in nigeria and if u have a contrary opinion I like u to name your source! By the way the lagos g is a joke..she makes my mum look like omotola! How did she get the name olorunsola? Sorry dear that face is a giveaway- too igbotic certainly no yoruba bloodline in there am sure.......affidavit runs I bet!
Here are the beauties....

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Beync(f): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2012
The lagos girl is terrible, lagos of all people.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by aljharem(m): 12:19am On Apr 29, 2012
Beync: The lagos girl is terrible, lagos of all people.

she is not bad
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by GboyegaD(m): 1:20am On Apr 29, 2012
The challenge I have with it is must they all use artificial hair?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Cheidy(m): 1:56am On Apr 29, 2012
LWKMD!!! lagos looks like sacrifice grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by 9javoice1(m): 5:28am On Apr 29, 2012
The truth in the beauty contest around the world remains "the rules are changing".
we all remember when Indian girls use to win the contest but now no more, "why"

the world is moving ahead, the new criteria for beauties are moral,height,intelligent,dressing and beauty(facially,straight legs and smooth skin etc)
in the above especially the bolded. and the SE/SS remain at those front row as soon as Nigeria is concern.

for those saying that Yoruba girls goes to school, the answer to that is yes but comparing their going to school with SE/SS girls then they don't.

please may we stop detribalizing everything. check your data before you say things by mere speculation.
go to all the uni around Nigeria you will see SE/SS ppl studying in their numbers,places like NE,NW,NC you will see SE/SS in dominating numbers in those uni,
then in SW you will see them in huge number's too. that alone says a lot on who goes to school in Nigeria.
unlike our SW bro's which only dominates the uni's in their domain and with that, belief they are better than other's in going to school.

Sorry my point here is that beauty contest is no more facial beauties alone, ILEKE IDI post pics of 3 Yoruba fine girls here, but looking at those girls one will figure out
immediately that they are short girls. so are we going to contest with such height? please you can't be better in everything.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by 9javoice1(m): 5:36am On Apr 29, 2012
it is our SW people who tribalize this thread by shouting, "the contest is dominated by igbo's and later add SS"
With such mentality we are going no where.

even the SE/SS here first shouted that these babes are so ugly.
even as they know their sisters dominates,yet they say it as they see it.

even last year contest,we still see SE/SS sister representing some SW states. didnt that tell you a lot.
i said it before even if fulani/hausa comes into the contest they will be worst because of the criteria.

in nigeria as soon as MBGN is concern SE/SS plays other region hands down.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 29, 2012
9ja voice: The truth in the beauty contest around the world remains "the rules are changing".
we all remember when Indian girls use to win the contest but now no more, "why"

the world is moving ahead, the new criteria for beauties are moral,height,intelligent,dressing and beauty(facially,straight legs and smooth skin etc)
in the above especially the bolded. and the SE/SS remain at those front row as soon as Nigeria is concern.

for those saying that Yoruba girls goes to school, the answer to that is yes but comparing their going to school with SE/SS girls then they don't.

please may we stop detribalizing everything. check your data before you say things by mere speculation.
go to all the uni around Nigeria you will see SE/SS ppl studying in their numbers,places like NE,NW,NC you will see SE/SS in dominating numbers in those uni,
then in SW you will see them in huge number's too. that alone says a lot on who goes to school in Nigeria.
unlike our SW bro's which only dominates the uni's in their domain and with that, belief they are better than other's in going to school.

Sorry my point here is that beauty contest is no more facial beauties alone, ILEKE IDI post pics of 3 Yoruba fine girls here, but looking at those girls one will figure out
immediately that they are short girls. so are we going to contest with such height? please you can't be better in everything.

9ja voice: it is our SW people who tribalize this thread by shouting, "the contest is dominated by igbo's and later add SS"
With such mentality we are going no where.

even the SE/SS here first shouted that these babes are so ugly.
even as they know their sisters dominates,yet they say it as they see it.

even last year contest,we still see SE/SS sister representing some SW states. didnt that tell you a lot.
i said it before even if fulani/hausa comes into the contest they will be worst because of the criteria.

in nigeria as soon as MBGN is concern SE/SS plays other region hands down.

Senseless post. One can only expect this empty response from you guys. So a facial frame photo determines one's height? Did you determine their height by their neck length or their head girth?

And how did you determine those people were Yoruba? Yorubas must be the bane of your existence.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 29, 2012
Ugliest set of contestants. . . . can't wait for their airbrushed, photoshopped and "lightened" pictures to come out.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 29, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Unnecessary garbage. Don't insult me by thinking I'd read this trash.

The contestants are ugly. You're mad because majority of them are Igbos.

IT hurt me so bad that Im coming back a day to see your reply
pls sorry I dint see your pic, post it again Ed..iot
yes they are ugly but post your own pic lets see? plzzzz?

and you are mad that ur own ugly sisters aint the majority lmoa grin
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by kathy1(f): 5:49am On Apr 29, 2012
Senseless post. One can only expect this empty response from you guys. So a facial frame photo determines ones height? Did you determine their height by their neck length or their head girth?

And how did you determine those people were Yoruba? Yorubas must be the bane of your existence. [/quote]

like seriously those babes damn urgly
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 29, 2012
Toaskarity:

[size=18pt]IT hurt me so bad that Im coming back a day to see your reply[/size]
pls sorry I dint see your pic, post it again Ed..iot
yes they are ugly but post your own pic lets see? plzzzz?

and you are mad that ur own ugly sisters aint the majority lmoa grin

Why is it hurting you? Is anyone forcing you with a gun?

Pix will be there in 1 sec, just wait. . . .
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 29, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Ugliest set of contestants. . . . can't wait for their airbrushed, photoshopped and "lightened" pictures to come out.

post your pic edi.oot! QUEEN OF EKITI grin

be fast about it! dont come back writing off point if you cant
post your pic shamelessy accept your from a family of ugly

I bet you have pussy scar on your face grin
prove us wrong wink
*Ileke-IdI:

prove us wrong wink
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 29, 2012
Toaskarity:

prove us wrong wink

prove us wrong wink

Yawn. . . .
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 29, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Why is it hurting you? Is anyone forcing you with a gun?

Pix will be there in 1 sec, just wait. . . .

Im waiting! be fast!

moreover post it on the board for ppl to see how ugly
those girls are! ed.iot be fast!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by dayokanu(m): 5:59am On Apr 29, 2012
These girls are so fukkkking ugly
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 29, 2012
Toaskarity:

[b]Im waiting! [/b]be fast!

moreover post it on the board for ppl to see how ugly
those girls are! ed.iot be fast!

It's there now, quickly check it.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 29, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Yawn. . . .

shame dey catch you huh?

I know you have another id callote or whatever ed.i.ot!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 29, 2012
Toaskarity:

shame dey catch you huh?

I know you have another id callote or whatever ed.i.ot!

So you did not see it? Are you sure, check again.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 29, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

It's there now, quickly check it.

haha, i said you should post it here so ppl can see how ugly those girls are!

QEEN OF EKITI grin
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 29, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

So you did not see it? Are you sure, check again.

shar.a..p! and do what I said or shamelessly go to bed!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 29, 2012
Toaskarity:

haha, i said you should post it here so ppl can see how ugly those girls are!

QEEN OF EKITI grin

I think they already did.

For example:

dayokanu: These girls are so fukkkking ugly
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 29, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

I think they already did.

For example:

hahaha you need help huh?

pls show us your pic to back yourself,
stop looking for help shamelessly!

again I bet you have cat scar on ya face !
prove some guys wrong! you ve been on nl for so long
looking for a man, this is ur chance sister before you turn late 60
ed.iot
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by 9javoice1(m): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2012
Ileke idi my sister stop working up yourself on things that worths not.

these girls are not so cute even to me. not that they are ugly but they are not the best we have,
come to ENUGU and OWERRI alone and see queens from all levels of family, most from poor background, girls that looks like heavenly made.
when you look at them you wont believe that you as ileke idi is a lady, in-fact you will consider yourself a man.

those 3 girls you post their pics i must testify are facialy ok but they are short, one of them is average height.you want to know how i know?
as a man that often went on hunt for a chick on a good day, we can tell the height of a lady while she is sitting and only visible part is from chest to head.

Let me teach you how, #1) from chest to head length. some has tall head then, #2 the shoulder length etc. ILEKE IDI check out those girls again you post with this few clue.
these two are not only short in stature but also they are small in stature check it out.

facially they are more pretty than the contestant but the contestant beats them hands down with height etc. if you are still confuse let me know.
for those asking for your pics , one don't need to be cute before knowing what is fine.

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by aljharem(m): 6:26am On Apr 29, 2012
Yoruba girls, Igbo girls etc It does not matter. Really, lets look at it this way

If I was born in Abia and know how to run fast, certainly I have every right to represent the state. Same goes for the girls and truth be told those girls are not as bad as your people make them look !!! Except Balysea
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by 9javoice1(m): 6:26am On Apr 29, 2012
watch the shoulder length and chest to head length.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Mirabel Izoma Dethroned For Posting Nude Photos On Her Status / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) / Bags, Clothes, Shoes From Nylon Wastes Made By A Nigerian Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.