Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants (54869 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by lepasharon(f): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2012
look at them here!

miss benue

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by lepasharon(f): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2012
miss lagos!

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by tpia5: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2012
so why did the photographer or pageant release that other frightening picture of miss benue?

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by pato405(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
is this supposed to be a joke or something? not funny. how can these be most beautiful girls in Nigeria? I am pretty sure some of them are males disguising to be females e.g miss Adamawa, Bayelsa,Benue, Delta, Kebbi and Osun. they should be properly screened to ascertain their true gender

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by tpia5: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2012
its possible some of them might be male, i suppose, but maybe we should assume they're all female until told otherwise.

I'm only considering this possibility because of the other incident somewhere with a transgender contestant.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by pato405(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2012
tpia@:
its possible some of them might be male, i suppose, but maybe we should assume they're all female until told otherwise.

I'm only considering this possibility because of the other incident somewhere with a transgender contestant.

somewhere possibly in a first world with competent cosmetic/plastic surgeons and beauticians who can do a near perfect job. with our poorly equipped theatres, incessant power outages, incapacitated surgeons and beauticians in desperate hurry to scribble water colours overs your face you can tell easily a drag queen without mistakes. guy 4get o! boyz need the money and the guys here didn't do their trans-gender homework well.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by 9javoice1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2012
these girls are beautiful anyway though not very beautiful. we can do better than this.
there are pretty girls everywhere in Nigeria.

the three picture ileke idi post here are more facially pretty than 70% of them,
but the problem those 3 girls in that picture have is height,smart,education and catwalk etc.

Fulani ladies can never win MBGN in Nigeria with fairness. cus they lack education,smartness etc.
you can be facially pretty but psychologically poor.

Anyway with fairness in the contest i still blv SE/SS will yet dominate,cus there ladies are going to school above other regions in Nigeria.

so every body should relax,we are all Nigerians after-all.

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by 9javoice1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2012
the pictures above this post are first choice.

these ones are second choice.

wait for the final among all.

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by str8talk1: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2012
Dextra:
The fulani chicks are not allowed to show themselves in the public. They are shackled by Islamic religion.
Even though they hv not bn unshackled by their religion,their weather beaten,flies n heat ravished skin would still not pass the preliminary stage b4 being chosen 2 represent a state.
So,no qualms if d hausa chicks r missing among d pack.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by 9javoice1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2012
the last

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by IykeD(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
They are all ugly, some even have muscles like Chimps!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by JW214: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2012
lanrock: egbami o, na ibo girls represent almost south west. why?

I guess most of them must have lived in their respective states for up to if not more than 10 years, that is if they were not born there, thus, they have the right to contest in such state.

My only question is just that was the contest, selection and election free and fair? If, congrats to all of them. They are all NIGERIANS
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by tpia5: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2012
@ naija voice

what people have to consider is the competition.

we cant just routinely churn out substandard photos in this manner, in this day and age.

nigerians have a global presence, and its about time we started acting like it, imo.

its not only nigerians viewing these pictures.

nobody is saying we have to win at the international level, but this is too much nah.

btw, whoever is shaping the eyebrows- they have to accentuate the person's facial structure and not just be generci, because that gives a "somehow" effect.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by tpia1: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2012
@ naija voice

what people have to consider is the competition.

we cant just routinely churn out substandard photos in this manner, in this day and age.

nigerians have a global presence, and its about time we started acting like it, imo.

its not only nigerians viewing these pictures.

nobody is saying we have to win at the international level, but this is too much nah.

btw, whoever is shaping the eyebrows- they have to accentuate the person's facial structure and not just be generic, because that gives a "somehow" effect.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by tpia1: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2012
who is the i.diot banning people and hiding posts here?

why not just delete the whole thread since you think its only nairalanders who are seeing the pictures?

are you daft or something?

BEAF has been spamming the forum and posting rubbish for almost two days now- you didnt see that, but its this thread that makes you sensitive?

what a nitwit.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by cashfulme: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
Pls where did they get this old mamas from Where have all the beautiful girls in nigeria gone
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nike93(f): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2012
Ibos will line up for anything as long as there's money involved.so am not shocked by their dominance in d competition.i wonder what pple are expectn
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by 9javoice1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2012
last year ss/se girls contestant represents some sw states check it out.

pls this is just a contest not tribal war
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nike93(f): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2012
Ibos will line up for anything as long as there's money involved.so am not shocked of their dominance in d competition.i wonder what pple are expectn
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by muyoto: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2012
DAMN!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what exactly does MGBN stand for again

beauiful girls in Naija??

[size=18pt]THEN WHAT DA PHORK ARE THESE FUGLY GYALS DOING 'ERE??[/size]
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Piyke: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
Its quite clear that there massive rigging and IM going into this stuff.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by MeAboki(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2012
Rubbish, the pageant should be renamed MBIGN i.e. Most Beautiful IGBO Girl in Nigeria; since most of the contestants are Igbo or girls with Igbo sounding names - as if there no other tribes or regions in Nigeria, even Yoruba states are being represented by Igbos, what a fraud. SMH.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by tpia5: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2012
look at these photos of miss lagos:

mbgn photo

her personal photo [if indeed it's her]

cant make head or tail of this!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nnenna1(f): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
^^^^MBGN is a disgrace for releasing those unflattering pictures.

They need to fire their whole team.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by tpia5: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2012
miss lagos looked 30 years older in the mbgn photo?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by OAM4J: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2012
tpia@:
look at these photos of miss lagos:

mbgn photo

her personal photo [if indeed it's her]

cant make head or tail of this!

Same for Miss Benue

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/691462[/img]

They need to sack their photographers and beauticians

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Kassidy90(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hahahaha! MBGNs indeed.........ugly bitches
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by avicky(f): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2012
[quote author=ghostofsparta]This crazy!!! I can understand that any can represent for northern state since they don't participate in MBGN pageants, but what I don't understand is why would Igbo ladies represent for Yoruba states. It shows that this MBGN thing is one sided and not collectively done with all consent sought. Imagine all the pretty ladies in Lagos, and given all the beautiful ladies I suppose would show up and the best they could select is that anorexic looking Chinaka Olorunsola Nkechi. Who ever MBGN organizers are, they've got good eyes.[/quote

''Good eyes'' in quotes.
Na dis lagos own fear me pass.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2012
weave is atrocious!

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2012
Oskilala: Where are the Beautiful Girls in Nigeria? angry

who knows? all i know is they are not in this competition! grin
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Ignatio(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2012
tpia@:
usually in the west, beauty pagaent contestants start entering the field at a very young age.

does the same happen in nigeria?

just curious.

In Nigeria they either start as jambites or when they've entered the Uni. We haven't gotten to that stage yet.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by McJANNY(f): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
Mehn...igbo gals una 2 much!!!well i jux guess we're kinda smarter..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Mirabel Izoma Dethroned For Posting Nude Photos On Her Status / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) / Bags, Clothes, Shoes From Nylon Wastes Made By A Nigerian Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.