Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:18 PM

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants (54848 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by latino91(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
Plz tell me these are not d contestants!,...WTF!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by denzel2009: 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
They all look like endangered.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by psalm201: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
my pics not there, why?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
Why do we always have to settle for "federal character" for everything. This is why we have stopped winning international competitions-we want mediocrity instead of excellence for the sake of federal character. If an Igbo girl is the prettiest of all the contestants in Edo why bypass her for a chimpanzee look alike in the name of federal character?

The fact is that Igbo have more beautiful girls per capita than any other tribe. This is an objective truism!

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Decryptor(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
Afolabs101: This is not fair, how come they're all either SS or ibo I can understand the Northern states being repped by southerners due to boko haram, but at least let the south west states be repped by yoruba babes!

Mr Murray-Bruce please take note!!
Have u ever seen a pretty yoruba babe before?

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by mratom: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
hahahahaha the beautiful girls are from hausa fulani, this are all bunch of gorilla grin
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by stepone(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
My Question is, Why are they all Igbo's........... msteeeeww shocked shocked shocked
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by freecocoa(f): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
BABE!:

LMAO. Wonders won't just end yet. The Irony!

Freecocoa, do you think you can be the MBGN 2012? cheesy

Seriously what is your problem?

You know this is getting irritating,stop drooling over my posts,stay the hell away from me.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by freecocoa(f): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
sylve11:

lol! grin grin cool

@ freecocoa, if Delta is that bad then what do u think about Ebonyi and and Benue? grin grin grin cool
My dear the thing no give me mouth talk abeg,I just wonder.cheesy
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nayah(f): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
freecocoa: Seriously what is your problem?

You know this is getting irritating,stop drooling over my posts,stay the hell away from me.
To all please help a sister to win by votes and tag she needs 400 likes

Many thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/924712/vote-this-beautiful-cameroonian-sister
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by nwanioma(f): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
Princek12: Miss Adamawa looks like a caricature

Miss Akwa Ibom looks like she is being paid to advertise Indonesian hair.

Miss Adamawa is somewhat pretty but her right eye looks so red it could be indicative of some health problems.

Miss Bauchi is alright; she could tone down the weave.

Miss Bayelsa's weave looks so obvious it is as if the Indonesian hair she wore was superimposed on her scalp. Besides, she is one ugly daughter of a gun.

Miss Benue looks like a muppet. Need not say more.

Miss Borno is gorgeous and elegant. I would bang her.

Miss Crossriver looks like she needs some hair implant or some female rogaine because her hairline is seriously receding; sad thing is that she is flaunting her receding hair line.

Miss Delta has pretty skin and is a somewhat pretty chick. I may do her, but probably if I am drunk.

Miss Ebonyi looks dirty, nasty, and resembles one of those village prostitutes. Whomever chose her to represent Ebonyi needs to be given seven lashes on the back.

Miss Edo is a banger. I can bang her for an entire summer.

Miss Ekiti looks like a Gremlin. Shame on the entire state of Ekiti because it can do better. I have seen some hot Ekiti girls.

Miss Enugu looks like she has potential and could be doctored to standard with the right makeup, nutrition, and style.

Miss Enugu gets a passing grade, but I won't invest too much in her.

Mis Imo has a pretty smile and a chic look. Thumbs up to team Imo.

Miss Kaduna is pretty but lacks photo skills. She has a gorgeous dark complexion and is not trying too hard. I only wish she smiled in the picture. She is definitely a "black and shine" chick or a "dudu ma dan" chick, like they say it in Yoruba land.

Miss Kebbi gets a passing grade, but her too purple lipstick is too conspicuous and takes too much attention away from her other qualities.

Miss Kogi may make use of some female rogaine or hair implant, too. Notwithstanding that issue, she definitely has pretty skin and is not trying to do too much. While she is not a dime piece, I can definitely "fuxx" with her.

I am ambivalent about Miss Kwara. On the one hand, I see a pretty face with lots of potential. On the other hand, I see a girl who is trying too hard. I think she just has a bad picture. Meh, I would pass her to the next round, but she is definitely not a title contender.

Miss Lagos needs to be checked into the nearest clinic and evaluated for jaundice, conjunctivitis, and other health issues. Fashola needs to step in and take immediate action. This is a great embarrassment to the City of Excellence. Eko O ni Baje.

Miss Nassarawa looks like she is cute and all, but her hair is so obvious and fake that it looks like it was sewn on her scalp with a needle and thread and some shoemaker glue. Her picture looks more like an advertisement for Brazilian hair.

Miss Niger looks chic and elegant, but the blood red lipstick is not working for her. She may need a little female rogaine, too, as her hair line is receding.

Miss Ogun is unattractive and wants to mask her ugliness with makeup. She looks more like a clown and should get a job on a circus ring rather do beauty competitions. Judging from her state, I am sure she used ogun (jazz) to make it this far.

Miss Ondo looks elegant. While she is not a dime piece, she at least looks clean, simple, and pure. While looks may be deceiving, she can definitely deceive me into banging to ish out of her behind, especially if her ikebe is monstrous.

Miss Osun looks like she has some potential hiding under all that makeup. Suffice it to say that she is definitely doing more than she needs to do, as in she is painting her face more than she needs to do. Tone down the make up, Misses, for you don't need all that ish on your face.

Miss Oyo is attractive. I can do her the entire year. Bring it on, lady.

Miss Plateau's hair line is seriously receding and a state of emergency needs to be declared. She also has too much veins popping out of her face, and her weave looks like it was just placed on her head before the photo. She needs a lot of work and, if doctored properly, could be a star. As of the moment, and judging by her picture, she is not there yet.

Miss Rivers has been packaged properly. Even though the natural beauty thing may not be her strongest asset, she definitely knows how to present herself properly. I will give her an A for effort. Her chin is elongated, though. But overall, she definitely knows what it takes to make it in this business.

Miss Taraba has a pretty smile. Awwwww! I kind of like her and would do the ish out of her, even though I would have to pack all her Indonesian hair to the side.

Miss Yobe definitely is not trying too hard and is by far the chick who has used the least make up. On that matter alone, she deserves a round of applause. She definitely has a pretty complexion and skin, and looks she would be a force to reckon with.

How long did this take you?? Nice sha! And i think it is about time they start scouting for these girls as opposed to the girls just buying and form and contesting. But something else i blame the BOYS, Boyfriends can sabi to deceive their girlfriends simply tell the gal the truth. No! "baby your the cutest baby your hot baby so beautiful" boys/men pls stop telling these blatant lies to your girlfriends.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by narttis1: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
Miss Ebonyi follow for the competition?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by narttis1: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
I give it to Miss Adamawa
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by niddamugu(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
yunafa: are they all ibos?

Good question!

That was the first question that crossed my mind but you are not totally wrong because they are predominantly ibos - about 85%
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by BABE3: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
freecocoa: Seriously what is your problem?

lol. Deal with whatever is getting irritating or just ignore.

You and Miss. Benue have a striking resemblance (seriously). He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones. cheesy
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by jmoore(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2012
@BABE! , no mind them. let them post their own pictures and that of their mothers, let's see who is more beautiful.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by freecocoa(f): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2012
BABE!:

lol. Deal with whatever is getting irritating or just ignore.

You and Miss. Benue have a striking resemblance (seriously). He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones. cheesy
Yeah ofcourse you'd know that,how can i forget you are FBI,kudos for bringing to the fore the information that has eluded everyone.

Now run along,stop trying to get me to notice you,it wouldn't hurt if you ignore my posts too.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by avicky(f): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
kcswat: Igbo domination again and again. They must be genius.

Genius kwa? Abi na because na dem fit open ikebe to d world without shame.

4 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by maxygirl(f): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ayo-olu12:i usually don't make any comment on issues bordering on tribalism but i would make an exception with you. You are so backward in your thinking. Flexible morals my foot!! Contrary to your way of thinking, people from the SE have high morals which as a narrow minded person, you would not know. Pick your minds from the gutter and know that a beauty pageant is not about parading oneself unclad but is about show casing beauty which it takes gut to do.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by iyatrustee(f): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
yusuf_@just viewing d thread? bro it wont hurt to contribute! wink
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by BABE3: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah ofcourse you'd know that,how can i forget you are FBI,kudos for bringing to the fore the information that has eluded everyone.

Now run along,stop trying to get me to notice you,it wouldn't hurt if you ignore my posts too.

Freecokes, seriously, you look like Miss. Benue. I'm not trying to be malicious here.

You said her face was "odikwa risky", meanwhile you say you're beaurivul. You're not a serious child.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
These girls are lipsrsealed , i can't believe some people are pointing at these lot to show that their tribe has beautiful women undecided. In fact it says the opposite
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by gegee(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
na only abuja and yobe fine o where dem go pick all these girls from na
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by tjskii(f): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
I'm viewing this thread via a mobile,phone and I swear my heart skipped a beat in fear when I viewed miss benue's pic,the babe no just make am at all. The other contestants r just ther,nothing spectacular
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by lagcity(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
OMG! I think i need to do more phocking becos Naija is no longer producing stunning, beautiful women. I know how to make beautiful pplgrin .
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by davida222(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
yuzedo: Chei!!! shocked shocked grin grin cry cry
The Beautiful ones are not yet born!
vry ugly ladies
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by yusuf2(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
iyatrustee: yusuf_@just viewing d thread? bro it wont hurt to contribute! wink
lol, iya, been a while sha! Hope u're good? Don't mind me jor, clicked on d topic so i can lighten up my day by looking @ some pretty faces, gone through all pages & only "miss edo" comes close enuf! So sad sha!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by freecocoa(f): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
BABE!:

Freecokes, seriously, you look like Miss. Benue. I'm not trying to be malicious here.

You said her face was "odikwa risky", meanwhile you say you're beaurivul. You're not a serious child.
Yeah BABE,no one cares whatever you are trying to be,is it that hard to understand?I just don't wanna banter words with you,why not find someone who's willing?I'm done talking to you anyways.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by vilively: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
This is surprising that MBGN is turning into something else.altho the tribe thing is not even the issue its the fact that is this the best they could come up with?..with all the thousands that come for the screening?well wish them all the best
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
85% are Igbos, not the problem.

99% of these women are wowo. . . . I thought MGBN being covered by Igbos would have produced hot girls (as some nLers would say), but on the contrary these are the ugliest set of girls I've seen on MGBN.

Ekiti could have done better TBH. I doubt she's from Ekiti state.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
BAD BAD weaves on top of that too.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Pain(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
Whats with all the criticism?
For those of you condemning... how beautiful do u expect them to be? Is it because the images have not been adequately brushed with Photoshop?
By the way, how beautiful are your girlfriends, sisters and in fact you yourselves. As far as I'm concerned all the girls are beautiful as far as human can be. Those of you screaming should go ahead and coopulate this night and see how beautiful thy products will be in 9 months since you think you can churn out better chicks from your bio-factories! See them setting b/marks they may never live up to in this short hopeless existence!

Ive been on the street of most capitals and beauty is about time, moments and chance. Some girls are smashing in the morning and less @ night. Some smashing @ nite but less in the morning.Nevertheless they all come sweet down there cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Mirabel Izoma Dethroned For Posting Nude Photos On Her Status / I Need Body Cream For My Children / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.