Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Need Advice On Nysc Posting - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Need Advice On Nysc Posting (1509 Views)

Having Problems At My Place Of PPA Please I Need Advice / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / Was The New Nysc Posting Policy Fully Implemented? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Nysc Posting by kenny56411(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2007
fellow nairalanders. i am so happy 2 b a part of this community. please i need an advice on how they do this their NYSC posting.if one is from Delta and he schooled in Enugu state where is he likely to be posted to? and where is the best state to serve ? finally does anyone no anyone in NYSC who can help me to get a better posting? its very urgent
Re: Need Advice On Nysc Posting by defman: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2009
He is likely to be posted to Kabambambu!!! LOL
They do have some form of algorithm they use, in your case i would say North part of the country cos that's the farthest from where you're used to
Re: Need Advice On Nysc Posting by Drdonalld: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2010
abuja

(1) (Reply)

Allawi Payment For Redeployed Corp Members / Idea Of A Nice PPA In Portharcourt With Good Pay / Why You Need Not To Consider Writing CV Now -long Lasting Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.