Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Explanations Needed On The Proposed Farewell Intercourse Legislation In Egypt. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Explanations Needed On The Proposed Farewell Intercourse Legislation In Egypt. (1573 Views)

Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass / Explanations Wanted!!! / Shia Islamic Sheikh Hassan Shehata Martyred By Salafists In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explanations Needed On The Proposed Farewell Intercourse Legislation In Egypt. by Ideasroole: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2012
SEX WITH THE DEAD: Outrage As Egypt Plans 'Farewell Intercourse Law' So Husbands Can Have Sex With DEAD Wives Up To 6 Hours After Their Death. http:///sex-with-the-dead-in-egypt
Re: Explanations Needed On The Proposed Farewell Intercourse Legislation In Egypt. by maclatunji: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2012
Ideasroole: SEX WITH THE DEAD: Outrage As Egypt Plans 'Farewell Intercourse Law' So Husbands Can Have Sex With DEAD Wives Up To 6 Hours After Their Death. http:///sex-with-the-dead-in-egypt

There is no need to bash your head over this topic, is there any such law in the Qur'an and hadith? Having sex with a dead spouse would delay the speed with which the dead person would be buried. Islam frowns at delaying the burial of the dead. So even if the husband or wife is twisted enough to want to attempt such, it is not allowed.

God knows best!

N.B: You would be shocked to find-out what goes on in mortuaries. lipsrsealed Muslims hardly make use of mortuaries- go figure!

In addition, read this:

[b]I submitted a comment on this poorly-researched bullshit. In case those rabid bunch of islamophobes don't publish it, here it is, in case you care.

While I appreciate that the Daily Mail sifts the Internet daily for news pieces that will confirm to its readers that Muslims are all book-burning, wife-incarcerating, turban-wearing lunatics, and while I appreciate that this item is particularly attractive because of its salaciousness, if Lee Moran had troubled himself to do a little bit of research beyond translating an op-ed and a TV talking head, he would have discovered that in fact, a draft law to allow men to bonk their deceased wives does not exist. This may seem remarkable, given that Egyptians (i.e. scary mooslems) revolted in 2011 for PRECISELY this right, but there we are.

If Mr Moran's googling had been more thorough he would have discovered that this rumour was started by a local wacko who, alas, has a public platform by virtue of the fact that he owns a satellite channel.

The Egyptian creeping sharia (ON OUR DOORSTEP! ONLY BEING KEPT AT BY BY THE MED!)+corpse+sex combo is irresistible, clearly.

[/b]

https://www.facebook.com/sarahmareacarr/posts/446395495377138
Re: Explanations Needed On The Proposed Farewell Intercourse Legislation In Egypt. by LagosShia: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2012
this is another ruling from our sophisticated salafist (aka wahhabi) friends in egypt who won the largest share of parliament.before we heard of "adult brea$tfeeding" and now we have "sleeping with the dead".how they derive their sharia rulings permitting and prohibiting certain actions is just too weird to believe it is Islam they are following or the Quran they are reading! there is no where in my Quran where i am told "adult brea$tfeeding" is allowed to enable a woman interact and intermingle with male strangers nor am i told that it is allowed to sleep with the dead.the "adultbrea$tfeeding" fatwa holds that if a married or mature woman is afraid of falling into temptation with a male stranger who is always around her (such as her driver or steward),she should brea$tfeed him.in Islam,when a woman brea$tfeeds a child,the child cannot marry that woman or her daughters.so the wahhabis have gone a step further in their sophisticated thinking and illogic to apply that measure to adults. grin
Re: Explanations Needed On The Proposed Farewell Intercourse Legislation In Egypt. by maclatunji: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2012
LagosShia: this is another ruling from our sophisticated salafist (aka wahhabi) friends in egypt who won the largest share of parliament.before we heard of "adult brea$tfeeding" and now we have "sleeping with the dead".how they derive their sharia rulings permitting and prohibiting certain actions is just too weird to believe it is Islam they are following or the Quran they are reading! there is no where in my Quran where i am told "adult brea$tfeeding" is allowed to enable a woman interact and intermingle with male strangers nor am i told that it is allowed to sleep with the dead.the "adultbrea$tfeeding" fatwa holds that if a married or mature woman is afraid of falling into temptation with a male stranger who is always around her (such as her driver or steward),she should brea$tfeed him.in Islam,when a woman brea$tfeeds a child,the child cannot marry that woman or her daughters.so the wahhabis have gone a step further in their sophisticated thinking and illogic to apply that measure to adults. grin

Hey! Behave yourself. angry
Re: Explanations Needed On The Proposed Farewell Intercourse Legislation In Egypt. by newborn99: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
why did You have to defame Salaf Manhaj in other to entice people to your sect
Re: Explanations Needed On The Proposed Farewell Intercourse Legislation In Egypt. by Ideasroole: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
@Y'all: Thanx 4 ur opinions.
Re: Explanations Needed On The Proposed Farewell Intercourse Legislation In Egypt. by LagosShia: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
maclatunji:

Hey! Behave yourself. angry

yes teacher! grin
Re: Explanations Needed On The Proposed Farewell Intercourse Legislation In Egypt. by LagosShia: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
newborn99: why did You have to defame Salaf Manhaj in other to entice people to your sect

what is defaming in saying they allow adult brea$tfeeding and sleeping with the dead? they passed their fatwas.

how am i "enticing anyone to my sect"? did i mention the word "Shia" in my post? no!

my question to you is:why should we bear the bad name,ridicule and mockery and become the laughing stock of the world,when Islam is indeed the best,because some perverts pass such rulings under the disguise they are practicing Islam?
Re: Explanations Needed On The Proposed Farewell Intercourse Legislation In Egypt. by LagosShia: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
this topic is actually finding the attention of many.in other forums too,it has being discussed.in the below forum,a number of members see this ruling as an attempt to DEFAME Islam:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235001485-sex-with-dead-wife/
Re: Explanations Needed On The Proposed Farewell Intercourse Legislation In Egypt. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
Disgusting !!!!
Re: Explanations Needed On The Proposed Farewell Intercourse Legislation In Egypt. by deols(f): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
^^ very disgusting.

cant av a way in Islam. Anyone can get up claiming to be a scholar. What matters is to look into what Islam says. DId the prophet practice such? what about his rightly guided successors?

Wa Allahu A'lam

(1) (Reply)

The Traps Of Shaitan. / Why Should I Be Muslim? / Does Islam Have Female Preachers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.