Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,499 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Were Satan This What I Would Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Were Satan This What I Would Do (2163 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / If I Were An Atheist / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Were Satan This What I Would Do by nightrider: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2006
Article By Paul Harvey

I[b] would gain control of the most powerful nation in the world;

I would delude their minds into thinking that they had come from man's
effort, instead of God's blessings;

I would promote an attitude of loving things and using people, instead of
the other way around;

I would dupe entire states into relying on gambling for their state revenue;

I would convince people that character is not an issue when it comes to
leadership;

I would make it legal to take the life of unborn babies;

I would make it socially acceptable to take one's own life, and invent
machines to make it convenient;

I would cheapen human life as much as possible so that life of animals are
valued more than human beings;

I would take God out of the schools, where even the mention of His name was
grounds for a lawsuit;

I would come up with drugs that sedate the mind and target the young, and I
would get sports heroes to advertise them;

I would get control of the media, so that every night I could pollute the
minds of every family member for my agenda;

I would attack then family, the backbone of any nation. I would make
divorce acceptable and easy, even fashionable. If the family crumbles, so
does the nation;

I would compel people to express their most depraved fantasies on canvas and
movies screens, and I would call it art;

I would convince the world that people are born homosexuals, and that their
lifestyles should be accepted and marveled;

I would convince the people that right and wrong are determined by a few who
call themselves authorities and refer to their agendas as politically
correct;

I would persuade people that the church is irrelevant and out of date, the
Bible is for the naive:

I would dull the minds of Christians, and make them believe that prayer is
not important, and that faithfulness and obedience are optional;

I GUESS I WOULD LEAVE THINGS PRETTY MUCH THE WAY THEY ARE!

[/b]

i think if i were the devil in order to get back at God, i would convince people to be homosexual and that i didnt exist. it makes so much sense.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by Seun(m): 5:39am On Mar 29, 2006
Hmmm. Feel free to believe what you want to.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 29, 2006
Its a free world
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by hotangel2(f): 6:18am On Mar 29, 2006
The hell are you talking abt?
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by exu(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2006
i would convince people to be homosexual and that i  didnt exist. it makes so much sense.

Do you actually believe that the problems we see in the world are due to homosexuality?

Does religion genuinely make anywhere/anything better?
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by Free(f): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2006
WOw ,
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by Seun(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2006
<sarcasm>
Thousands of Africans and Arabs are dying in wars and genocides caused by homosexuality and loose morals. Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Hurricans, Floods, Storms and and HIV are also caused by bad morals i.e. sex.
</asarcasm>
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by nightrider: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2006
homosexuality was just one of the things on that list. don't reduce it to that. Even though that in'ts self is one of the greatest deceptions known to man.

lets hear you convince yourself that the rest on the list and also homosexuality isn't true.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by exu(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2006
It's unfortunate that some of the things on that list happen.

For example:

[B]
I would promote an attitude of loving things and using people, instead of
the other way around;

I would convince people that character is not an issue when it comes to
leadership;

I would attack the family, the backbone of any nation. I would make
divorce acceptable and easy, even fashionable. If the family crumbles, so
does the nation;

[/b]

But a lot of the things on the list are ambigious and/or necessary.

No one is made to watch T.V.- the media is built on what makes money.

As for the issue of marriage- isn't possible that it has been destroyed as an institution because it's so easy to enter into? People usually end up getting divorced shortly after marriage because they don't know the person they are marrying as well as they should.

Taking 'God' out of schools? How would you like it if you or your children were forced to follow someone else's religion?

That seems to be the main point of the article- forcing others to live by your religious laws.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by nightrider: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2006
I would make it legal to take the life of unborn babies;

machines to make it convenient;

I would persuade people that the church is irrelevant and out of date, the
Bible is for the naive:

I would convince the world that people are born homosexuals, and that their
lifestyles should be accepted and marveled

Ok these ones are they amibigious?

If you think Satan Doesn't exist. You're not living in reality. If you think God doesn't exist, Your fast asleep
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by exu(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2006
machines to make it convenient
- which machines are you talking about?

- which drugs and which 'sports heroes' are you talking about?
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by nightrider: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2006
read up on machines developed in Europe to assist in legal sucide. I read the reports few months ago.

drugs. you know the drugs i'm talking about. And you know the heroes. the people we all look up to in sports, movies, music. Use these drugs. and their lifestyles are documented daily in the press. so ultimately it's cool for generations reading to do the same. e.g Kurt Cobain, kate moss, whitney houston, etc. Sports Barry bonds etc. It's stars that make the lifestyle popular.

Yu didnt complian about the homosexuality, i'm waiting for you to do that.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by exu(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2006
read up on machines developed in Europe to assist in legal sucide.

Do you mean guns because they've been around for nigh on a millenia my friend.

Seriously, I had no idea what you were talking about with regards to drugs and sports stars- the way it was worded made it sound as though 'sports heroes' were promoting drugs in some sort of official capacity.

As for the homosexuality issue. Here's what you said last when I brought it up:

homosexuality was just one of the things on that list. don't reduce it to that. Even though that in'ts self is one of the greatest deceptions known to man.

Make up your mind what it is you want to talk about.

Thanks.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by nightrider: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2006
Exu i'm talking about machines not guns. at least give me enough credit to know the difference.

My problem with the homosexuality comments before was that the whole article was reduced to it.
Comment on it, tell me its a lie, then let me reply but don't make it the object of the whole article.

in europe there are laws about to be passed to assist and legalize sucide. i read an article about the huge debate in europe about assisted sucide . i think it was Time magazine.

There bible said at the end of the age there will be wars, famine, eathquakes, and wickedness will increase. Isn't that what is happening now? The tsunami is just the beginning , worse is on the way. Bible was written 2000years ago how could all it's predictions be true.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by exu(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2006
I have no idea what you're talking about with regards to machines designed to end human life- could you post an article of some sort?

Thanks.

What I do know is that There are laws in Europe to refuse treatment that could prolong your life when sick. Voluntary euthanasia is no more than forgoing modern medicine and dying with dignity.

I also know that in some situations it is better to die than endure endless pain. Not everything is black-and-white, but it takes an open minded person to see that.

p.s.
Why don't you tell me in your own words what it is about homosexuality that you want to talk about.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by nightrider: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2006
i will search on the web for the debate about assisted sucide and post it.

What about the post on killing unborn babies.

and you talkd about taking God out of schools.

America was built on the foundation of "In God we trust" The founding fathers built the nation on the principle of GOD's great Mercy and grace. America is the only country in the world  that was founded that way. America is the greatest Country in the world. Even courtrooms have the ten commandments.

God is taken out of schools, then columbine like shootings start taking place and America blames God. God created man to have freewill. Because it's in a freewill you know true love. Not when it's forced.

If america chooses to ignore God , they leave a lot of room for the devil to do the things i have listed in the list(read them again with an open mind)

Homosexuality. A man takes a man to the altar. The man becomes a wife. He anus is pounded daily. but of course he wasn't built to have kids . so he goes out and adopts a child from a woman (originally built for the purpose). and becomes the MOTHER of the child. And it's accepted in the world. Man has degraded (the bible says wickedness will increase). And it has.

the world is condemed already, from the beginning , because Adam rejected God. but those who accept God's sacrifice of his son in Israel 2006 years ago will be saved.
I want to hear you convince yourself that the list is a lie. that someone who is against God is not at work doing those things,. If you were against God wouldn't these be the best things to do.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by exu(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2006
The man becomes a wife. He anus is pounded daily. but of course he wasn't built to have kids .

I'm sorry, I read this and then broke out laughing- what was the purpose of such a graphic description?

You've paraphrased an article complaining about media 'pollution' and then gone and done the same thing.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by nightrider: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2006
well i have to explain it in gross details. How can someone see a vagina exquistely crafted to contain a penis and he chooses a hairy, unlubricated anus full of s.h.t and falls in love with it. and the world accepts it as( we were born that way" what crap.

he then adopts a kid , from the vagina owner who has the breast exquistely built to nuture that kid, and calls himself the mother. and says confidently we were born that way.

Crap. it's pure depravity, pure demonic lust and pure satanic deception. satans most ingenius way to attack God's created plan for the family structure. because satan knows if you destroy the foundation the family , you destroy the foundation of the world. We couldn't fathom Gay marriages 50 years ago. but its here. people did it secretly then.

The same way you can't fathom the legalising of Man marrying animal coming in very soon too. A fantastic pyschological theory will also be crafted by satan to say , why women and dogs are meant to marry. Just watch.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by exu(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2006
You appear to have more to say on homosexuality than on any of the other issues.

Care to retract this statement:

Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by nightrider: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2006
no i dnt, yu said i should bear my mind on homosexuality and i did. Raise another issue you think is a lie on the list.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by exu(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2006
Doesn't matter.

1. Scientific proof tells us that no one (or at least very few people) consciously chooses to become gay. Most homosexuals are born gay.

2. You spoke of your disgust at people who have anal sex- does this include married (straight) couples. Why is it your business what they do?
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by nightrider: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2006
if a man wants to pound his wifes anus. thats his business and hers . if a man wants to pound a man(his wife) anus, thats the world's business and the child who suffers the psychological trauma of having a daddy and a mummy with a penis.

what scientic proof? i told earlier there will always be proof to support rubbish. You think satan is stupid. The same way Scientific proof will back the legalising of humans marrying domestic animals in 50 years to come. Scientific proof is the easiest part.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by exu(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2006
So it's better to 'pound' a woman's anus than a man's- aren't they both 'full of shit'?

You keep bringing up the issue of the child- not all gay men have/want children- is it still the world's problem then if two gay males have relations?
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by nferyn(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2006
Nightrider, can you bring any evidence that children of a same sex household are psychologically damaged at all and if so, that there is a significant difference between them and children of straight families.? You seem to be talking without much regard to evidence.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by nightrider: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2006
Nferyn, i'm not going to be drawn into that, because it will ultimately diverse into another topic. The issue is what isn't true on the list.

I didnt say it was ok to pound a womans anus. I said it doesn't have an impact on the world. Like same-sex marriages.
yes it's still the world's problem even if two gay men don't want a child. Because what you see is what you become. An it will have an effect on kids who think theres nothing wrong with a woman sleeping with a woman or both men doing it. They'll think it's cool. thats why it's becoming socially acceptable. its gradually settling into our consciousness. Thats why i'm happy brokeback didnt win. for gays it was like the jewel in the crown to a life of blind deception.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by exu(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2006
Because what you see is what you become.

Do you actually believe that people become gay because they see their elders in same sex relationships?
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by nightrider: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2006
What kids see as cool is what they'll accept. What the world shows to be acceptable, ultimately becomes acceptable. if a young boy who is lusting after another boy, sees gay relationships as cool and acceptable he'll go ahead and do it and be established in it.

If a young girl who is straight keeps seeing lesbianism accepted as cool, she'll want to try it out. she'll want to see what the hollabaloo is all about. Its like seeing people high on cocaine. you want to try it out. thats what i mean by what you see is what you become. i have lesbian women say it started by a single kiss in college and now they are hooked. it was jsut an experiment.

lets not limit this to gay people , lets discuss(not excluding gay) on the other items in the list, you seem to be ignoring them.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by exu(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2006
I don't think we've got to the crux of this issue, yet.

If you were a dictator what you would you do about the issue.
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by nightrider: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2006
i would dis anull gay marriages and make it a crime. the way beastiality is a crime. But then again that won't change anything because people will do what they will do. And forcing them not to do it will make them more resilient.
so i would also set up centers to counsel people and help them through their problem. I would make them not accept it, but fight it. they way people fight depression, alcholism etc.

And i would let them know they are not condemed but love by all , but most of all Jesus Christ
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by exu(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2006
So you would tell people that 'Jesus' is condemning.

On what grounds would you claim that 'Jesus' has condemned them?
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by nightrider: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2006
you didnt understand my statement.

I dint say Jesus condemned them , I said they are not condemned, that they are loved by all, Loved most of all by Jesus christ. Thats why he gave his life, because he loved them and is just waiting to heal their pain. If they accept him
Re: I Were Satan This What I Would Do by exu(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2006
My apologies.

You make it sound as though homosexuality is some kind of illness. Why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atmosphere For Testimonies! / Must Read! "the True Intentions Of Christian Missionaries In Africa" / Question For Xtians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.