Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Awkward Moment(s) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Awkward Moment(s) (2134 Views)

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / The Awkward Moments / Most Embarrassing Moment(s) In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
That awkward moment when your ex called you "BABE"
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
REALITY101: That awkward moment when your ex called you "BABE"
Hi, i mailed you!
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by xynerise: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
REALITY101: That awkward moment when your ex called you "BABE"
u are better replying to threads than creating one undecided
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ok dawg I'm on it. Hola
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by kennyone: 5:57am On Apr 28, 2012
That akward moment when you confidently answered a question only for the teacher to tell you you are wrong
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Excelboi(m): 6:01am On Apr 28, 2012
That awkward moment when you're so jobless to start creating meaningless thread!!!
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by ChrisChino(m): 7:23am On Apr 28, 2012
dat awkward moment when only u d stand in d church as d whole congregation don sitdon finish after prayer because u don sleep off
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by bknight: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2012
^ lwkm
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Creamychic(f): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2012
[i][/i] That awkward moment when you
step out of the shower and then
realise there is no towel.
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Creamychic(f): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2012
That awkward moment when you
tell a story as your own to the
person who originally said it.
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by kilimanjaro(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2012
That awkward moment when u went to eat in a restaurant, then realized u have lost your money.
That awkward moment when the babe u've been dying for on Nairaland turn out to be a cripple.
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
∂α† very awkward moment wey all of una take dey reply dis dump of a thread!
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by kilimanjaro(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2012
Jenams: ∂α† very awkward moment wey all of una take dey reply dis dump of a thread!
That awkward moment when u also took your time to reply this thread.
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2012
Jenams: ∂α† very awkward moment wey all of una take dey reply dis dump of a thread!

That awkward moment when u try sounding funny and smart but ended up sounding more stupid than Peter Griffin.

Excelboi: That awkward moment when you're so jobless to start creating meaningless thread!!!

That awkward moment when u have no shit to say.

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
That awkward moment when you wave back at someone and you realize they're waving to the person behind you.

That awkward moment when you can't hear what someone is saying and you say "what?" a bunch of times, and you give up and just agree.
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Chimezie198(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
Dat awkward moment whn slimyem's wrapper slipped off her waist.
And we saw her pink pant
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by KevinII(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2012
REALITY101: That awkward moment when you wave back at someone and you realize they're waving to the person behind you.

That awkward moment when you can't hear what someone is saying and you say "what?" a bunch of times, and you give up and just agree.

Only for them to ask you 'what did I say?'
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2012
Kevin_II:
Only for them to ask you 'what did I say?'

Then that's the real awkward momento cheesy
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2012
That awkward moment when Nadia Buhari looked me in the eye and say "I'm in a relationship" Yesterday. . Hon I just wanted a shot undecided
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2012
That awkward moment when you realize someone deleted their comments on facebook and it looks like you're talking to yourself.
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by KevinII(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2012
That awkward moment when you get into the driver's seat of your friend's new model car and start looking for the ignition keyhole when it's a push start ignition car.
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by KevinII(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
That awkward moment when you cuss out on the person you just finished talking on the fone with only to realize the line is still open. Your touch screen fone didn't respond when you pressed 'end'.
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2012
that awkward moment when your hand accidentally touches someone in an inappropriate place

that awkward moment when you forget to zip up your pants.
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
That awkward moment when you have a supernatural erection on the dance floor and almost everyone noticed it embarassed

That awkward moment when you're giving your girlfriend head and pooh she fart right into your mouth and face "Gross"
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by slimyem: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2012
this awkward bullshit has been going round and round the internet for months that i cant but wonder if this is a refuse dump!tongue
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2012
That awkward moment when you're trying to get over someone you weren't even dating.

That awkward moment when someone asks you how far along you are, and you are not pregnant.

That awkward moment when everyone glares at you because you forgot to put your phone on silent during a meeting (Or on the plane, or in the Cinema!)

That awkward moment when you try to exit through a closed glass door.

That awkward moment when you arrive at the party and see someone else wearing the same dress

That awkward moment when you see someone that looks like someone you know, and you scream their name, and it’s not them

That awkward moment when your sitting in the car and you look over at the car next to you and they are already looking at you! lmfao! (:
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2012
slimyem: this awkward bullshit has been going round and round the internet for months that i cant but wonder if this is a refuse dump!tongue

That awkward moment when you've got no shit to say and decided to stick your weird looking tongue out
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
This ain't the jokes section. What's so romantic about this?
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by REMMEI(m): 1:15am On Apr 29, 2012
'Tis so awkward a moment when you are smiling at supposedly known person from afar,walking closer to them you realize tis not the person you know..
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by GboyegaD(m): 1:24am On Apr 29, 2012
When you intend impressing a chic and end up embarassing yourself.
Re: Awkward Moment(s) by georgesylva(m): 4:32am On Apr 29, 2012
dat awkward moment when u see smthing funny on d net which makes u laugh out loud and evry1 turns towards u.

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moment(s) by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 29, 2012
. . . . When I was waving "Hi" to a friend and the stranger standing in front of her waved back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Oil Tycoon, Kola Aluko Spent $1.5M In Hours On Champagne In US / Did You Know That The Roman Emperor "Caligula" Made His Horse A Senator? / I Killed A Snake In Our Room(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.