Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) (6548 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex / LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by Pinky(f): 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2005
You won’t believe it, but every woman has the in-built ability to get any man she wants. But it is so sad that too many women just settle for any thing that comes their way or nothing at all. If you do decide to get married, it should happen.You don’t have to be embarrassed, pressured and feel useless because you are not married.

Your good qualities should be more than physical beauty. Inner beauty is a meek and quiet spirit - You are not threatening those around you, you do not compete, you don’t demand your rights, and get your way all the time. Meekness is not weakness. It is strength under control.

Most women re their own problem. They don’t act right, look good, and are very greedy. Some women are naturally gorgeous. But majority have to make an effort. Men are sight motivated. grin Your looks will attract him before he gets closer to know the real you. Some men might watch and study a woman for years without her knowing before finally making any move.There are 2 kinds of attitude.

One attitude says "here I am."    (the focus is on "Me."wink

The other says "here you are." ( the focus is on others.)

Which one are you? Many men are thrown off by the here I am woman. She is good for a fling, but not good enough to be a wife.
In your entertainment and social life, watch what feeds your mind. You find out that the most useless men are the ones you find in most useless places. If you're sure your circle of friends are good people. A good man will locate you.

Here re tips on what women do to put off a man.

To attract a husband, you must have the qualities of a wife & be able to submit. Men don’t like aggressive and domineering women. For some women, every man that shows a little interest, they see as a potential husband. That will scare any man away. even if you like a man, At that stage of the relationship, don’t show it. Be smart.
secret. If you treat all men you meet as a brother and a friend, you will win the heart of some man.and he will begin to imagine you as wife.

Some women are just so talkative. They talk a mile a minute. You will always get into trouble if you talk too much and anyhow. If a man is interested in you, and you act nice, but not interested, believe me, you got him.
All men love challenges. It is that lovely well behaved woman, that everyone says is hard to get, that most men will go all out to try to get. Men I lie? grin
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by angelak(f): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2005
Pinky,
I don't think i agree with what you say. The game of Relationship is not a predictable thing, that are no ground rules. You cant say that if you play hard to get that you are guarantee husband /boyfriend also you cant say that if you are too loose that you are guaranteed a husband/boyfriend. Men are different some like hard to get girls some like girls that are easy going. Some guys like girls that show them alot of love while some like guys like girls that are tough.

So in attracting your kind of guy, you have too know the kind of girl he likes. if you know you like to be all over your guy then determine from your first few early dates to know if his that kind of person that does not get pissed of by that display of affection. Vice verse too.

Just to add Men are generally confused they marry Good girls, but leave their wifes at home to follow the suppose bad girls,causing the good wife heart ache.

1 Like

Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by CimonJorr(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2005
I believe there's a difference between the kind of girl one would want to marry, and the kind of girl one would want to have fun with..

If you can get both in the same place [or in the same person rather].. then you are blessed for life... wink

Not every girl would a guy want to "take home to mama"... [if u get my drift.. ]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by kazey(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2005
Be yourself, don't fall in love in haste, and surely you would attract the kind of man.

All those "How to attract your kind of man for dummies " doesnt work in real life. Because humans are different from one another, we react to things differently, we have different tastes. One thing that would attract one man is the same thing that would repel another man. we are unique creatures of God.

For Ladies? hum why grin
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by Seun(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2005
kazey: One thing that would attract one man is the same thing that would repel another man

Very true. For example, I'm the kind of person that simply doesn't appreciate the 'hard-to-get' game. I believe that if a lady wants a relationship she should go for it, otherwise she should simply say "I don't know, ask me again next month" if she's not sure or "no" if she's sure she absolutely doesn't want you. I find the idea that you should say "no" when you really mean "yes" absolutely ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by jogego(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2005
Pinky, ever watched Vivica Fox and Taye Diggs in "Two can play that game" Love and relationships dont follow rules. Life itself is a rollercoaster ride, up today, down tomorrow.
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by pkrix(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2005
Attracting you man in any outlined procedures read in a book or gotten by any means either as an item of advice from a friend or as a calculated procedures in your mind will make you, the lady, appear as a babe material to the man and not a wife material

He would simply say "this lady is in her heat period. If I were not available any other man, his social disposition not a factor, would have done it for her. But I am lucky to be around, she is a notorious flirt after all."

And he will not remember such a lady when he considers the issue eof getting a wife.

So, let's dance to the rhythm of the drum in relationship matters.

If not he will assume the lady is crazy dancing off rhythm
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by Pinky(f): 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2005
wat's all da noise about in the house i only gave general rules......not something to adhere to for every relationship to work,, mind u all... those seeking a good wife will see light in those rules......... grin
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by hotangel2(f): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2005
humm, sounds good. But I still think it's better everyone should be themselves. One man's food is another man's poison. There are no rules in relationships...except if you are playing games.

uhmm Uncle jogego. Taye diggs [U]Isn't[/U] in "two can play that game." It was Morris Chestnut and Vivica A. Fox.
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by jogego(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2005
Aunty HotAngel!! I stand corrected.
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by hotangel2(f): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2005
Uncle Jogego.. It's all good. cheesy
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by Ejyro(f): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2005
keep it coming please, i'm enjoying all your posts. I like being myself shah...... grin
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by sage(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2005
Pinky sorry to say not all men like hard to get girls. In fact u could see some guyz who get pissed off by a girls excessive hard to get game and go after her continuosly just to punish her afterward 4 putting them through much stress grin. Life does not follow one particular pattern. What one guy is crazy about is a complete turn off 4 others.
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by Chigszy(f): 2:41am On Jul 26, 2005
you have got to show them what they can have but you deny them that.. get what i mean.. you give them a taste only.. and you have got to be charming and not seem affected by them. it is not really playing hard to get but somewhere there........ men that is good stuf. and you have got to look good too just be smart about it.
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by Chigszy(f): 2:42am On Jul 26, 2005
@sage trust me most men like girls that play hard to get.. but of course there is a limit.. that is why i said that you have to be smart about it wink
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by kazey(m): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2005
Cheap and not cheap mentality abi. Hum not all men. But i love sophisticated, hard to get type. But my reasons has nothing to do with cheap or not cheap. Just that, i love adventure, and stubborn ladies, that eventually melt.
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by jogego(m): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2005
SO what after 3 months or 6 months she hasnt melted, are you saying, you will continue? What is the longest time, you have chased a babe?
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by kazey(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2005
hum still chasing one. grin. thats how long.
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by twinkledew(f): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2005
i cld prbly have said me sexy legs but wrong. he has not seen me b4 so i wld say me lovely personality wink.
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by tayotina(f): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2005
I love playing hard to get...It makes me feel so goooooood!! Have a number of guys who wouldn't give up, you know....Some have been on my neck for almost a year now.... smiley And new ones keep coming up almost everyday... smiley
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by yomidipset4eva(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2005
twinkledew:

i cld prbly have said me sexy legs but wrong. he has not seen me before so i would say me lovely personality wink.

the legs are sexy though..... wink grin
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by Latoya(f): 4:54am On Jul 27, 2005
Well i think attraction is on the inside and not the physical,despite most guys see the physical i do think u shuld be able to keep up with your looks and at the same time work on the inside(MIND). wink
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by DEKING3(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2005
Hey, why hasn't anyone asked pinky if she belongs to the category of the hard to get? wink

Play am small small and cool too cool
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by Latoya(f): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2005
Yea i think De king is right?
Answer the question.
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by Pinky(f): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2005
DE-KING":
Hey, why hasn't anyone asked pinky if she belongs to the category of the hard to get? 
Play am small small and cool too
i am here to answer all ya questions. i don't intentionally play hard to get.... at times the approach of a guy makes me play hard to get {not very hard} & there re times i will do it unintenitonally, but then, when it comes to playing hard to get for some thingies {like kisses hmn mnn} am a PRO
u need to see how guys become babies wen am playing hard to get.. it's fun for me tho
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by kazey(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2005
Hum once you are official with a guy, why would you deny him a kiss etc? Are you not sure of him, as in trust etc? Or is it a way to make you more precious to him? Just curious.
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by Pinky(f): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2005
kazey, When it's official, i can't deny him..wont i look stupid doing that?? shocked when i say i play hard to get in some thingies, am talking about the wee {early}times of the relationship i.e when the courting process is still on. have i answered your question?
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by pintos(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2005
God continually showers the
fullness of his grace
on every being in the universe,
but we consent to receive it
to a greater
or lesser extent.
In purely spiritual matters such as love and relationships
God grants all desires.
Those who have less
have asked for less
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by kazey(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2005
Hum? Must must you play it hard? Setting boundaries is not playing it hard? It is......................
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by niterider(m): 5:33am On Aug 01, 2005
Kazey,what are you saying?If you want to represent men,be sure you really knw what u are saying cos you sound like one of those "i too know kind of ppl"
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by makgod(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2005
haha.......Kazey if i were u, will take the back seat immediately.
Re: How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) by Latoya(f): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2005
how to attract your kind of man?

just be yourself no add jara at all because some Nigeria babes too dey do wink trying to be what they r not if they see a guy they like,after you add all the jara if he gets to know you better, wahala go dey because you were not you in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Do This? Guys, Your Reaction... / How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? / Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.